Dragon (S)Layers Ch. 45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shh," Lostariel put her finger to her lips and held her gaze for a moment. "If you were anyone else I would have killed you without a thought. But. . . .I find myself enjoying the challenge."

"What are you saying?"

The woman smiled wolfishly. "I want you to convince me she needs to be spared. Prove your point. Or die in the attempt."

Felicia stared at the woman who was still her friend, wondering just where she should start. But then it occurred to her that the 'challenge' she'd been given wasn't just a verbal one. She needed to earn her mentor's respect. Which meant a hell of a lot of things, but first and foremost it meant she was going to be moving a hell of a lot more rocks. Even knowing that, the little plainswalker met the assassin's gaze and said in the most resolute voice she could. "Then make me sweat and let's talk about it. . ."

12