All Comments on 'Dragon (S)Layers Ch. 55'

by T_Silverwolf

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesover 7 years ago

Short but packed with new development! I'm excited to see where this new wrinkle goes. So happy to see a new chapter from you!

T_SilverwolfT_Silverwolfover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks so much for that. I know it's been a long time, I've been working on re-writing the first volume so I could get it prepared to go out on Amazon. I’m still working on it, but from what I had I’m at about 100k words (just on volume 1, now) and I’m getting close to finishing. After that I need to fix some things and then start polish and buffing, but I’m pretty excited and hopeful.

Random fun fact for the day: not counting the single Paladin’s Gambit novella, the DS series sits at around 600k words. We still have a ways to go, but I find that kind of interesting and maybe a testament to my overwriting >_>.

Anyway, the 2 interludes are in the queue and I have volume 6 laid out. I’m going to spend the rest of January finishing up the first volume and the Catgirl maid book, too. Then I’ll be starting v6 in earnest. I hope to get the first release out by the 5th, and do one a week after that. All the while, I’ll also be working on the ‘amazon ready’ version of V2…. It’s going to be busy times, but I’m excited.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous