Draining Daddy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,007 Followers

"Sure, what?" Dan asked him curiously.

"Can you spy on Jessica Alba in the shower and come back to tell me what she really looks like naked? She never shows her own ass in movies, after all. Just stunt bottoms," Charon requested.

"Consider it done. I've wanted to see that cute tush of hers, too, for the longest time. For a bonus, I'll thrown in Kate Beckinsale and Jennifer Aniston," Dan offered.

"Works for me," Charon laughed as he rowed away on his boat.

Dan chuckled a bit as he flew away back to Earth...back home. Compared to the eternity of torment in Hell or even centuries of it in Purgatory, this wasn't so bad. It wasn't even half-bad, not at all. He got to go home. He could wait for his ladies, wait for the day that they could all haunt the Earth and mortals forever together. It would be worth it, and as Tom Petty once sang, the waiting was the hardest part.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,007 Followers
12