All Comments on 'Dramatic License'

by Blind_Justice

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Story!

Oh how I liked Silvia. Head on her shoulders. Had visions. Then she got portrayed as a controlling bitch. I could not have resisted her as your protagonist did. All the time Sarah was made out to be a vanilla woman. Your story did not make me want to hate Silvia. Quite the opposite. And not just because of her sexual appetite. I want a Silvia in my life.

SwillySwillyabout 9 years ago

That was very well done. I very much enjoyed the story. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Interesting. Obviously the Silvia character showed him what he was missing in his life, and it showed she was willing to manipulate him and others to get what she wanted. It didn't, however, tell us if she learnt anything from having him firstly defang her manipulations, and then handling his rejection. It also doesn't say if Sarah grew out of her 'vanilla' sex life. Did they ever have useful discussions and evolve as couple?

It's great to see they stayed together stronger than ever, but nothing really got resolved.

V

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlind_Justice@Blind_Justice
I have just uploaded the next - and final - chapter to "Mud & Magic". Should be live in a couple of days. Can't wait to hear your opinions on it! Just a quick heads-up to all my new followers: If you want to know what I'm up to, don't hesitate to visit my Patreon at https://...