Drau & Pradyu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
g777
g777
7 Followers

Her clit was crushed against the brush that was covered in glistening pussy juice. Drau firmly held her lips open with her thumb and index finger. The slow up-down motion of the brush on her genitals was a sight for the angels themselves. My pecker was numb with a painful pleasure. My hand held and caressed my cock of its own accord. Drau increased the movements of her makeshift vibrator, while my hand did the same on my penis. Her eyes were partially shut in a dream-like state, while her legs were spread wide open to make way for the mind-blowing climax she was about to experience. Suddenly, she erupted. Her scream rent the air as she joined both hands on the brush and bucked her hips madly against its vibrations. My orgasm was no less explosive and my moans were even more intense. My eyes clung to her vagina feeling its orgasm, its ecstasy, its endless oozing. My penis blasted semen, while my head knocked heavily, as usual, against the door.

She was finished as was I. The brush fell away from her limp hand and onto the ground; its hum an undiminished, continual song of joy. The thought wandered through my mind, "God created man to experience this" and deep in my soul, I knew it to be true. Drau languidly resumed rubbing her pussy with the four fingers of her right hand, mixing her sweat with the gelatinous, creamy vaginal cum.

My God! This experience was enough for a moment, but never an entire lifetime, and those pictures had been burned into my head for all eternity!

Truth : Even after so many years, I'm still surprised by the intensity of the whole experience. How I took her is another story!

g777
g777
7 Followers
12