All Comments on 'Drawing a Nude Male Model'

by sensualstories

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent!!

Could be the biggest turn-on I have ever read !!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Again

Give us more accounts of the artist and his model having fun. I enjoyed the story very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very good!

A terrific story, well told. Very hot.

BobbyAllenKinseyBobbyAllenKinseyover 6 years ago

Wonderful story....nicely told.

curioustimcurioustimover 6 years ago
Wow

so hot, almost shot my load so many times........

le artistele artistealmost 6 years ago

Loved it...deliciously told!..... made me cummmm hard!

Biboi54RBiboi54Rover 4 years ago
Me too - I'd like to pose

I like your stories, they seem realistic. I am becoming more and more bi and gay, I admit it. And increasingly exhibitionist. My body is pretty nice, I take care of it and do sports. I like to walk around the house in thong, cockrings, buttplug and bra. I have pecs that are like breasts and would like to get fucked by tanned studs. For now, my wife Sophie uses a strapon on me and I suck off her boyfriends when they come over.

biazmbiazmover 1 year ago

Absolutely one of the hottest stories on this site! Wow I would love to be in such a situation.

GybbsGybbsover 1 year ago

When younger, I was something of an exhibtionist. Too bad those days are long gone!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jacked off tillI had a nice orgasm. Love to suck your dick

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersensualstories@sensualstories
224 Followers
I enjoy a variety of stories from mature with younger, step mom, bi curious stories where the curious one is seduced, and mmf stories where the woman directs the guys in what she wants them to do to each other which she watches awhile, then eventually joins in. I also like nu...

story TAGS