Drawing a Nude Male Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wiped shaving cream down in between my ass cheeks. He wiped it in real good, and in the process, even touched my asshole.

I couldn't stop it, but out of my mouth came a moan, and at the same time, I pushed my ass up toward his touch. I didn't even realize I was going to do that. It is like my ass hand a mind of its own. I think it surprised him, because he paused for a second. Then I had a sense that he figured out that he was turning me on. He slid his fingers in between my ass cheeks more intentionally this time. It felt like he was going to "test the waters" with me, so to speak. He felt around on my asshole with the shaving cream as if he was using the shaving cream as an excuse to feel my asshole. I moaned again.

Then he finally broke the silence by saying "It's okay. My asshole is very sexually sensitive too. When my lady friend shaves it, it lights a fire in my cock. Do you want me to be more careful? I don't want to do something you object to."

I said "Actually, you are turning me on so much that I don't want you to stop. It feels awesome." Then I asked "So, this is how she makes you feel when she shaves you?"

He said "You would not even believe all that she does to make me feel good while she shaves me. It is incredible."

I was so turned on that it seemed like I could not stop what came out of my mouth. I said "Show me what she does." Then, I could not believe I said that. But I knew it was too late now.

He shaved in between my ass as tried to keep my ass cheeks open with one hand, while the other hand did the shaving. After he finished, he wiped off the area that still had some leftover shaving cream.

He said "You sure you want to experience everything she does to me?"

My heart was beating heavily. I am sure my cock was leaking lots of precum. I didn't hesitate with my answer. I said "Oh, yesssss. If it is something I don't like, I'll let you know."

He said "I'll be right back."

He went into the bathroom and returned with a warm soapy washcloth. He started washing my asshole with it, pushing it inside a little bit. He cleaned me very well. He then said "These are all the kinds of things she does." Then he said "She also does this to me," and he spread my ass cheeks and put his face in between them and started licking my asshole. After a few minutes of that, he started shoving his tongue deeply in and out of my ass.

I moaned loudly and then let out a "Mmmmmmmm, that feels awwwesssommme! Oh my gosh, I love this." I was wiggling my ass around, and also pushing it back toward his tongue. I was panting from the excitement. Then I said "I cannot believes she does this for you. Gosh, I would be in there every week."

He then started sliding a finger into my asshole. He slowly slid it in, then slid it out. Everything he was doing was done in a slow, sensual manner. I would be willing to bet that he learned all of this from that woman. But, wherever he learned it, he was incredible at what he was doing to me.

He slid the one finger in and out of my asshole many times, then slid another finger inside of my asshole, and then slowly started finger fucking my ass with the two fingers.

I said "Gosh you are killing me here. I love every minute of this."

He did not respond except to put his face down in between my ass cheeks and lick me more. Finally, he stopped for a second, and said "For me, my asshole is like a woman's pussy. All of this stuff is a huge turn on to me. And, from what I can tell, you are just like me, in that you love it too."

I said "Oh, gosh yes."

He said "I am going to say what she says to me. If it bothers you let me know, okay?"

All I could get out was a weak "Okay."

He then said "Does this feel good on your asshole pussy. Does your pussy like what I am doing? Do you like it when I lick your little pussy? I bet you wouldn't mind a cock up that asshole pussy, would you.?'

Then he said "She has a strap on, and has actually put it on and fucked me with it many times."

I said "Wow. She is one, hot little babe."

He said "Now you know why I keep going back - a shave and some incredible sexy stuff that she does to me." He then said "The last few times she has been telling me to pretend she just brought a naked guy into the room with us. Then she says 'Pretend I am watching and telling him what to do. I tell him Fuck his asshole for me.' As we play this little pretend game, then she fucks my ass with the strap on and tells me to pretend it is the guy that is there."

I said "Gosh, she really comes us with some exciting stuff, doesn't she?"

He said "She keeps telling me she is going to bring in a real guy to do that to me, and that I need to expect it one of these times when I come."

I said "I would love all of that stuff."

"Can I try something on you?" he asked.

I said "Sure, what?"

He said "I want you to pretend I am that guy." As he said that he started rubbing his cock up and down the crack of my asshole. It felt incredible. I was so turned on that I wanted him inside my ass.

He then started slowly pushing his cock into my ass. He had already loosened me up with the shaving cream, then washing me, then licking me, then fingering me with one finger, then two fingers. So, it slid into me fairly easily, even though he went slow. He kept pushing inside as my ass received him. He pushed until he couldn't get any more inside of me. Then he paused a moment to let my ass get used to his cock.

He said "You like how my cock feels inside your pussy?"

That comment sent more tingles to my cock as I responded with "I love your cock in my pussy."

I could not believe all that I was saying. I would normally never do, or say, any of this. But, I was so turned on that I was actually loving every second of everything he had been doing and saying to me. I squeezed my asshole tight around his cock, and he let out a moan. I did it much like a woman does with her pussy on a man's cock that is inside of her.

He said "Mmmmmm, I felt that. I am glad you are enjoying yourself."

Then he slowly starting sliding it in and out of my asshole. His cock was the perfect size, and once I loosened up a little more, it did not hurt at all. My asshole truly felt like a pussy must feel, as I was loving the feeling of it going in and out of me. I found myself pushing my ass back toward him as he fucked me. I was even wiggling my ass.

He said "You are so tight on my cock. I feel like I am fucking a tight little pussy."

I said "Mmmmmm, and I am loving every second of it. You feel great."

I had been bent over the couch for everything he had done to me so far. But, then he grabbed both of the sides of my hip bones and pulled me back away from the couch. I was still bent over a little, but not laying on the couch. He was fucking my ass by pulling my hips back toward him as he shoved his cock deeper in me. Then as his cock was sliding out, he was pushing my hips away. He did this back and forth, again and again. After about 5 minutes or so of this, he reached around me and grabbed my cock and started stroking it as he was still slowly going in and out of my ass.

He then whispered to me "I'm betting you are very close to cumming. And, that is fine with me. Anytime you want to let loose, just do it, okay?"

I was panting a lot and barely got out the words "Whatever you say is fine with me."

He said "No wait," as he slid slowly out of my ass. He turned me around toward him, dropped to his knees and started sucking me. He sucked on me for no more than a couple of minutes. My cock was throbbing with excitement. When he pulled his mouth off of my cock, he said "I have been wanting to do that for a long time. I also loved feeling you throbin my mouth. That was very hot." Then he continued with "I have been wanting to try something else for awhile, and that is to have a guy squirt his cum onto my face. Would you cum on my face for me?'

To be honest, I would have done about anything he asked of me right then. So, it was very easy for me to say "That is fine with me."

He put my cock back in his mouth, and this time he also reached around me and put his hands on my ass. He pulled my ass cheeks open, and then put one of his fingers on my asshole and was playing with it. So, he was rubbing on my asshole, and also using my ass to pull me into to him to help guide his sucking. I also noticed that he was paying close attention to the throbbing of my cock so he could pull it out of his mouth quickly. When he felt my ass tense up for me to cum, he stuck a finger further in my asshole, and pulled his mouth off my cock. He then put his other hand around the base of my cock and aimed it to spray into his face. He had a lustful smile on his face as my cum shot all over it. I could not believe how hard my cum shot out and how much came out. I guess it was the excitement of trying all this new stuff.

My cum was dripping down his face and onto his chest and onto the floor. He wiped a little off his face with a finger and smelled it. Then he stuck his tongue on it to sample taste it. Then he started wiping more cum off his face and openly licking it off of his fingers, while I watched. Eventually, he grabbed the towel to wipe off the rest of the cum that landed elsewhere.

I said "This has been one of the hottest things I have ever done. But, you need to cum, too. So, it is my turn to make you cum."

He said "No, not yet. I want you to draw me naked. If I cum I may not be able to stay hard. When you get done sketching me, then I would love for you to help me cum. Is that okay with you?"

I said "Yes that is fine." Then I said "I like guys who are kind. That is another area that you are like me. I cannot stand assholes, and from what I have seen, you are definitely not an asshole. Also, I have learned from today why some women cannot have sex with a guy until they feel like the guy treats them well. You have treated me very well, and it has made me totally enjoy everything we did."

He said "Well, thanks. This is honestly who I am. But, I do appreciate the complement." Then he said "Let me finish shaving you. We got sidetracked a little."

He laid me down on the edge of the couch so that my legs extended off of it. He then grabbed my cock to keep it out of the way, as he shaved all around it. By the time he was ready to shave my balls, I had already started getting hard again. All of the attention down there, and all of his touching made me hard again. This made it easy for him to shave my balls because they had tightened up some. When he was completely done, he felt around everywhere with his hand to see if it was totally smooth. Then he said "There! You are a smooth boy now. Feel better?"

I said "Oh, yes. I may have to have another appointment soon."

He said "I will be sure to fit you into my busy schedule." Then he smiled.

When he got done with me, I posed him on the couch. I got out my large art clipboard, loaded it with art paper, sat down about 6 feet from him, and started sketching him. The entire sketching time, with 20 minute breaks, was about 1 ½ hrs. The end result was fantastic. It was the hottest drawing I had ever done. It was actually the first time I had ever tried to do a drawing with this much of a sensual pose. It was extremely sensual, without looking like porn.

He had asked me, before I started on the sketch, about his cock not being shaved yet. I told him I could draw it as if it was shaved. He then said "Good, because if you shave me before this drawing, I am never going to last. I will cum all over the place."

I said "Yea, I can take care of it in the sketch. Then after the sketch I will shave you and suck you until you cum. I would rather not try to fuck you. I hope that is okay."

He said "You have already done much more than I ever thought you would do. So, however you want to end this today, is fine."

In the drawing, I chose to make sure I did not draw his cock totally hard. I wanted it to be about ¾ hard and laying on his stomach. I love that "look". It has a look of an invitation to it, which I will explain more about in just a minute.

Also, note that when a guy poses, it is somewhat boring for him after awhile. They might be hard at first, but to stay hard is difficult because of the boredom of staying in a certain pose for awhile. So, as his cock got small I said "Don't worry about keeping it hard, I will draw the rest of you, then I will draw your cock and balls at the end. When it comes time to draw them, I will help you get hard by sucking you or stroking you until you are most of the way hard."

I explained to him what I was trying to accomplish, from an artistic standpoint. I said "I want your

cock ¾ hard, and laying on your hip, or belly. A cock like that is like an invitation for someone to suck your cock. It is like your cock is saying to the person ' My cock is almost hard. Do you want to get it the rest of the way hard? It wants to be played with. Come and suck me and watch it grow hard. Come and play with my cock. You will love it.' "

Later, when the time came to draw his cock and balls, I did as I told him I was going to do. I stroked and sucked him until he got ¾ hard. Then when I drew his balls, I made sure his hard cock had made his balls look large and tight. They were not drooping down. You could clearly see the two balls under his skin. I knew from my seeing pictures in the past,of guys cocks and balls, that tight balls are a sensual thing to see.

Also, in the sketch you could see most of his smooth, shaved asshole area, even though his cheeks were not spread to see the asshole in detail. All in all, it ended up being a picture that anyone who was sexual at all, would greatly appreciate. When I showed him the final sketch he was thrilled. In fact, he started getting hard while looking at it.

I reached down and started rubbing on his cock as he looked at the sketch that I just finished for him.

I then brought my head down, and started sucking his cock. Even though I had never done this before, I did what I knew felt good on me. He tilted his head back, closed his eyes, and was moaning.

I continued sucking him, and massaging his balls for a good 3-4 minutes. I was surprised at how much fun it was for me. I was enjoying every minute of what I was doing for him. Then I pulled away from his cock and said, "Okay, up Gary. Bend over the couch. It is time to shave your ass."

Gary obeyed me, and I lathered him up with shaving cream and shaved him. I also did the area in between his ass cheeks just like he did to me. He was moaning the whole time. I then started fingering his asshole. Everything he did to me, I did to him. I finger fucked him with one finger, then two fingers. He was pushing his ass back toward my finger and wiggling it just like I had done. I did this to him for about 5 minutes until he was about ready to cum. I then said "Lay down on the couch, with your ass on the edge of the couch. I am going to shave the rest of you, then suck you off."

Gary was shaking with excitement from everything I had done to him. As he got into position on the couch, I noticed that his cock was rock hard. This made it easy to grab a hold of and I moved it out of the way to shave him. I even stroked him some as I held his cock.

When I was completely done shaving him, I wiped off the excess shaving cream. Then I did one of the things he did to me. I took my hand and felt all around the areas I had shaved. I then said "Mmmmmm, nice and smooth. Now somebody needs to cum. I am going to suck you, then I want you to spray the cum all over my chest."

I stood him up and I sat down on the couch so that I was level with his cock. I sucked him for no more than 5 minutes before he could not take it anymore. He tensed up as I let his cock drop out of my mouth and then I shifted my body to let it spray on my chest. But, I changed my mind after the first shot of cum came out. I decided I wanted it all over my cock. So I pushed him down and angled his cock to spray on my cock. The hot cum felt awesome on my cock. There was something very sensual about it.

After he calmed down, I said "Rub my cock with your cum on it. Rub your cum all over my cock, my balls, and even shove some in my asshole." As he did what I asked, I eventually said "Would you do one more little thing for me?"

He said "What?"

I said "Suck some of the cum off of my cock. I think that would feel good and would be hot to watch."

I didn't know if he would do it or not, but he did. It was so hot to watch because, like me, he had cum a lot. He licked up the cum with his tongue. It was hot to watch his cum go into his mouth.

When he finished, we sat around naked for about another hour and just talked. Later, I got dressed and started to leave when he said "Anytime you need another shave, let me know. I will make it the best shave of your life. Plus, I will pose nude for you anytime you want. We can come up with some other interesting poses. Or, if you just get in the mood to have a very hot fuck, let me know. I can help you with that too."

I smiled and said "I believe you will see me again, very soon."

12