All Comments on 'Drawing Short Straw'

by monkeytail10103

Sort by:
  • 88 Comments
sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Meh

Obviously at the time I didn't realize that it was all a set-up, but assuming it was legit, why wouldn't the couple on the couch be a married couple?

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 6 years ago
Please finish this story.

There's a lot more to tell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
And Now You Know......

If her husband was shocked from what he learned about his wife during the game. And then what he had witnessed. He should be sobered up enough to get his things and walk away from his so called wife. Don't stop to talk to her, don't even slow down. just go. Get home and pack his belongings and leave for parts unknown. But of course its never that simple. Waiting for another chapter to this.

fafhrd09fafhrd09almost 6 years ago
Depressing, not entertaining

I have no desire to read Part II - Any kind of love or respect for Jill is gone. She has been cheating on him, arranged this weekend to humiliate him - else why do it in a group, she could easily have cheated on him without his knowledge, she's done it before. She intends to keep on going. There is no coming back. She has destroyed him, with malice and intent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why the fuck would he stay with someone who has been cheating on him

And set this up to humiliate her husband? what could she do for him that would make up for the betrayal, deceit and outright emasculation she gave to him?

Integrity is doing the right thug when no one else is watching, would he sell his for a handjob? Is there anything worth his pride?

Sorry, but the only thing he can do is to leave her. She doesn't love him and couldn't wait to cheat on him. Again.

WILLACWILLACalmost 6 years ago
OK story

but it really needs a followup to close it out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ok so far

Are you following it up, hopefully not cuckold if you do follow on

vazkor13vazkor13almost 6 years ago

100% ok with Reed richards. But question is not just why did she marry him ? but also why stay together ? Some comments wrote about his humiliation, why do it this way? i read other stories from this writer and I know he write cuck stories. Nothing wrong there, some cuck stories are good, some of them really good, when it is shared, accepted by both partnes, when there is love and respect and fun for everyone.

But I cannot understand why he would stay with someone he knows he absolutly cannot satisfy, cheated repeadly with his boss, humiliate him in front of others. She is supposed to love him ? Please.... Anyway they are just too different, she is selfish, conniving and untrustworthy. Accept it and move on.

I do not like her/ the situation/his passivity but it IS well written with vivid feeling. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
SMH

At some of you....wow.

Cheating is not the same as murdering someone, some of you have real twisted ideas about this sort of thing, as if cheating is some sort of felony deserving of the death penalty, Do you not hear how crazy that sounds?

She deserves to get divorced and lose the lifestyle to which she has become accustomed but nothing more.

patilliepatilliealmost 6 years ago
What Reed Richards said below

I second. However this author has a track record of wimpy cuck husbands, so I dont put any stock in this character finding some back bone.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 6 years ago
Divorce for Jill - a kick to the gonads for Ted

When an asshole says he likes to take a wife in front of the husband, he deserves great pain and correction. Jill deserves much sadness. The rest of her friends should get a taste of revenge as well as they probably all knew what was coming.

This guy will probably cry and accept it or crawl away.

vazkor13vazkor13almost 6 years ago
@reedrichard

Well, obviously she is not with him for his sexual prowess and, as I tried to explain, I do not believe she loves or even respect him. So money or good live is the easy answer. I do not understand why he would accept all that shit but it is probably a cuckold story so it goes with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
BTW Sequal

I too would like for the husband to prove he's a man even it's only by financing a gelding of Ted. I and others here encourage the author to break his mold and write a BTB sequal. If not maybe ReedRichards can get permission to write one for us. PS: don't leave Nichole out of the retribution.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
As for Jill's Divorce

As I heard her husband Jack say as he walked out the door and headed off to parts unknown..."Tis a far, far better thing I do, than I have ever done before..." and she never heard from him again..P.S. The bank accounts were empty when she finally took time off from being screwed to find out Ted wasn't the only one screwing her... :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Emotional turmoil

I can look past the unbelievable scenario in the beginning because this author is fantastic at getting the gut churning emotions going. For me, the fact it ended up being a set up somewhat cheapened the overall story. I wanted her to really love her husband and be more conflicted. If you could combine a believeable start, your ability to set the husbandly emotions boiling, and an ending dealing with the aftermath you would be one of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
4*

I gave it a 4 because it was well written and deserved it. For people who enjoy a non repentant wife who intentionally cheats this would be a 5. I would prefer some discussion, angst and dialogue with the wife regarding her behavior and would have given it a 5 regardless of whether or not there was retribution against the wife or not. It is the emotional conflict of both spouses I enjoy. In fact if it was a true BTB I would have given a much lower score or not scored it.

anon.1

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 6 years ago
So... what is left to talk about here?

Divorce, divorce, divorce.

No discussion.

No pretense of reconciliation.

Nothing, but dissolution.

It's one thing to marry someone who's such a mismatch for you, you genuinely have no idea who she is. But, for that person to betray you pretty much throughout your whole marriage, to set up a scheme to humiliate you in front of her friends, and to pretty much plan to keep betraying you in the foreseeable future...

Divorce, divorce, divorce. As soon as humanly possible.

Let me be clear, though: that moron, Jack, isn't the least bit blameless here. I have absolutely no idea how any doofus could go on for ten whole years, being married to anyone, without ever noticing he cannot make her climax, without ever bothering to offer the maximum effort possible in the sex department. Hey dumbass - ever asked yourself why you happen to have quick sex sessions? Is it because of your wife or because you can't hold up your end of the bargain? Is it for her pleasure or solely for yours? Who told you all women are into quickies ALL THE TIME? What, would it be too much to expect you to somehow LEARN to not cum too quickly? Yeah, you can learn this shit, it's a fucking skill, for chrissake, like running - nobody can be as fast as Usain Bolt, but, with enough training, you can still expect to do decent time eventually!

But, as pathetic the efforts Jack put in his marriage might have been, Jill's was way worst, if not nonexistent. Really makes you wonder why such a woman willingly married someone who obviously lack what she needs - and, before you start thinking some dumbass shit, no, it wasn't for love. If she loved him, even a little bit, she would have tried somehow to point out that he leaved her wanting, in the sex department. It isn't a sign of love, to let your partner thinks he gets you off when you barely notice his efforts... and it's DEFINITELY NOT a show of love to cuck him unwillingly. It would have been more loving to not marry him at all, in the first place.

So, I seriously don't know what Jack has to ponder here - he already wasted a decade of his life on the wrong woman, and thankfully (as far as the author told us, anyway), no kid seems to be around to prevent him from bettering himself (better do something about your premature ejaculation problem...) and find the one he truly should spend the rest of his life with. So more than time to move on, I say. Hopefully, he'll eventually stop pondering, and start planning through the clichés - moving money, setting up recorders in his house to find evidences of Jill's infidelity, find a shark to prevent her from bleeding him dry - to start up his new life right. And, if it needs to come down to this, he can justify leaving Jill as the best thing to ever happen to her, since she's clearly miserable, at the very least sexually speaking, in their relationship. She'll now be free to get as many huge cocks as her pussy can handle - hell, she could move in with Ted, if she wants to! No more betraying and disrespecting for him, no more underperforming little dick for her - everybody win!

Kudos for the author, for still managing to crank me up full tilt, even though I was fully aware to what I signed up for, the second I clicked the link to this sad-ass story - man, I literally saw every coming, yet still am hella pissed off about the whole thing!!! lol... Well, there's a reason why I like reading those LW tales: to remind myself how better of I am to never have care enough about anyone to trust people blinding. Sometimes, it pays off to be a misanthropic asshole!

A decent flash... but, if monkeytail10103 decided to continue this, he better make his MC recites this mantra continuously:

Divorce, divorce, divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
"In fact she loves you more than any of us have loved our husbands."

Which is a sad statement on how little they loved their husbands.

<P>

It was one thing to do this all on the sly all those years, but it's another to do it so openly in front of the others. (I'm assuming they knew what was going on.) Face it, the only reason to fuck Ted this was was to humiliate the man she "loves."

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 6 years ago
Gotta continue

Love the story line. Hope it continues to develop great job of describing his anguish

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitalmost 6 years ago
Need to finish the story.

He needs to kick that whore to the curb and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More of a start to a story than a complete one.

Jill seems to be in an unhappy marriage, yet hasn't left it. I'd like to see another chapter where Jill can get a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please do chapter 2

Please continue this series. I hope the cheating whore gets what she deserves!!!

trandall9991trandall9991almost 6 years ago
I sincerely hope you write the part 2 a btb

Because if any wife ever deserved a btb and Ted needs his cock cut off at the base. As for the rest of them well beat the ever living hell out of them put them in a hospital.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
bitch

only one thing to do

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

First thing first as a game started about how the wives were fucked in college but much was never revealed to me than that fame would’ve ended right there for me and my wife. Next never would the husband agree to let his wife fuck the friends hubby/boyfriend especially in front of them all. For arguments sake that all happens the hubby watching doesn’t fuck the friend, then he over hears she’s always cheated, he know she never orgasams with him , knows she likes to suck cock and swallow, loves giant dick and also loves it up the ass. On top of all that she is obviously telling her friends everything so her husband was the guy in the room looked down upon , they humiliated him , emasculated him and totally as a group secretly set him up. I would’ve walk back in as he was pounding her and smashed something over his head . Message sent and leave the cheating pig there. There would be no possible way I’d stay with her. The marriage was a sham from the start , probably out of security. She probably does love him but more like a friend not a lover . That’s just so extremely obvious now. A chance if that was me I could totally snap and wreck the whole place. It’s way beyond his wife cheating it’s 15 years of lies , deceit , secrets and cheating which let him only as the asshole everyone was talking about behind his back. Please don’t make him the biggest pussy in the world in the follow up chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Reply to ReedRichards

It is true, some years ago but I am pretty sure it would have gone down the same today. I can dig up the court case, it made national news back when it happened. The local law firm did VERY well after that. The answer is yes I do believe it is appropriate. We live in a society that will collapse in short order because ones word is meaningless today. The woman in the story made a promise which she has violated on so many levels. She is nothing but a vampire, a monster stealing his very life, to be so dishonored, lied to, cheated and stolen from is so base, so vile, so beyond redemption that it is a capital offense in most cultures going back before recorded history. It is one of the few constants across human culture, that one is and must have some sense of commitment deeper than just sex. That sex is a foundation, a fundamental sharing that should never be done without consequence, further it is NEVER just sex. Even in this story, his value as a human being is stolen, his self respect his right to respect his wife and himself is being destroyed. He may not know it now, but he will never be the same and never recover. In the jury room I made the same argument, and yes the man knew she was married - they were "friends" and actually ushered at their wedding as I recall. That was brought up, the woman even wore her wedding bands which was noted by the police report.

Further note, they had four adult children together, once the trial was over, he sold the property and bought another house, it was a community property state so she got half. The children - mind her own children - while he as in jail awaiting trial, went to the house took every piece of her own property out into the yard and burned it. Including wedding pictures, wedding dress, all her clothing, jewelry and personal items from their own childhood - everything she touched or had something to do with. Burned it all. To my knowledge, they never spoke to her again, and she has never seen or met her many grand children. She was excommunicated from the LDS church, and was told to leave is she valued her life. She moved out of state and as far as I know, was never heard from again. The only victim her, the husband remarried and has another half dozen children, he ran for Mayor of the city and lost but was elected to Sheriff I believe and served for many years until he retired. I just checked, and my family said he passed away last year and the funeral was very well attended with all his family around - all but one.

Rw43Rw43almost 6 years ago
I favorited you a few years ago

And stories like this are the reason why.

Did i enjoy this story? Absolutely not.

But you do such a great job describing the changing feelings of the bewronged husband that you get your readers all in a turmoil. After one of your early stories i challenged you to show the mechanics of a wife's seduction (instead of having it occur while the husband is asleep), and your stories have improved greatly with that element in them. (I consider your story "Never Bet" to be one of the top stories ever on Lit.) In this one, the wife is simply revealing to her spouse the woman she used to be, rather than being seduced, so i imagine yhat if the story ended with his going to bed while she f*cked all night, their marriage could have survived with a major shift in its parameters.

(BTW, I also yold you back then that I join you in fantasizing about beautiful blondes named Jill--no description in this story--getting f*cked senseless.)

But the undisclosed revelation of her dishonesty, dissatisfaction and lack of trust with her husband takes this marriage to the chopping block. With a ready erection, significant hardness and a voyeuristic appreciation of his wife's beauty, he has sex tools that can be trained to enhance her satisfaction, even if she is a size queen and all night f*cker. She did him wrong from day one.

I gotta go with RichardGerald's "The Bridge" for a satisfactory style of conclusion on this one. Jack needs to pack his bag, leave a note that he couldn't handle the dishonesty rather than her one all-nighter, leave quietly and puncture 2 tires on each car. Then he should be gone when she manages to come home.

She won't miss him--let's not kid ourselves--but he won't have to tolerate the disrespect.

P.S. I hope my suggestion reminds you of that great NCIS moment when Gibbs hands Ziva the knife and asks, "Can you handle the agents parked out front?"

"Gladly," she replies, and turns to go.

"Ziver!" he barks, "Just the tires, not their throats."

HB4DBHB4DBalmost 6 years ago
BTB

If there ever was a story that a wife deserves to be burned in a scorched earth way alon with Ted & Nicole and maybe her other little girl buddies, it's this one. Anything but murder but Ted needs to be humiliated, Nicole shamed and wife drawn and quartered as much as a husband can do to a wife without beating her. I hope you don't turn this into a cuckold story. You set the table for a really great retribution story and I hope you follow through with that theme and redeem the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What a bunch of sad little men

How many of these pathetic losers who are screaming to kill her, divorce her or beat the shit out of her and Ted have even seen a real live pussy? My guess is none. They come here to a porn site, click on a category specifically dedicated to extra marital sex and then whine if any wife who sleeps with another man doesn't get wasted by napalm. How utterly pathetic. This is fiction. FICTION . I know you think you are reading CNN or one of those other lame "news" channels, but these stories haven't happened. Getting so worked up over them is more than idiotic, it's psychotic. My guess is after you all pulled your tiny little peckers raw to this story, you felt so guilty that you had to try to act like a tough guy and whine and bitch about what needs to happen now. Well, what needs to happen now is the author needs to just write whatever the hell he so chooses. Another good story would be awesome. And hopefully he will do like the others in this category and delete those comments from the pathetic slime ball who posts all these whiny little remarks. Bravo author and keep posting. Those of us with brains will continue to read them.

Rw43Rw43almost 6 years ago
@ Real Men Annonnys

"Glad my wife likes real men like me" ----haha, you're funny without meaning to be.

First, you're a coward. It takes 30 seconds to set up a user name and profile and become a responsible part of the Literotica community, yet you don't.

Second, your sex act is quicker than Jack's. I mean, if you don't have 30 seconds to identify yourself to your co-commenters, you probably don't have 30 seconds to prolong your wife's ecstasy, do you?

Third, you expect anyone to take your word for it that you are a) actually married to a real person b) who 'likes' your equipment (she sure doesn't 'love' you for your personality) and c) that equipment makes you a ' real' man. Let me guess: you knocked her up when you were sixteen, improved both of your lives by marrying her, and right now she is in the other room caring for the baby while you prove that you are becoming a more responsible adult by posting anonymous insults on an erotic website.

See? You're anonymous. I can believe anything about you i want. And i think I'm spot on about you.

"Your name fits". So does yours, gutless anonny. See the above in response to your inbred cousin. What's that? How did i know you're related? Well, it's not due to your physical features that i cannot see, nor the donkey-dicks you both think you have (which i have no desire to have proven to me, in spite of your offer). Mostly it's because you keep borrowing brains from each other, and your thoughts have similar DNA. None of them are original to you.

Oh, yeah. The real reason i know you guys are kin--you have the same gutless name: " Anonymous ".

Set up a profile. What are you afraid of? Is the little woman gonna kick you out?

Rw43Rw43almost 6 years ago
Re Mighty Horny

Pretty much nailed it.

So much blame to go around, apparently there was so little potential in this relationship that neither Jack nor Jill saw the value in working at it. He because he was inexperienced--ignorance never recognizes itself--and she because she is self-centered, wanting a manly, experienced dominant type to put her through her paces. Maybe she thought she could change--no, Jack was never going to satisfy her.

I also think this revelation was a calculated risk. She and Nicole have determined that the sex experience with Ted is worth the risk to her marriage, though they didn't count on Jack becoming wise to her perpetual betrayal. So she is willing to give him up, and won't be too upset when she finds him gone. If we were hoping she would bawl, and wail, and ruin everyone's party when she realizes he has left, that ain't ever gonna happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
rw43

Perhaps just lazy, or couldn't be bothered, or does want tobe associated with your ''responsible'' playmates like lordslumdog, swingerjoe, schwanzie, vastiesmith.

In fact your profile name should be noanswer, my how courageous. Well, I let you get back to doing what you logged in to do...imagine the wife is at church with the kiddies...she loves to linger at the continental breakfast provided after the service.

No need for you to rush your current activities as she never lingers alone.

Heads up, she plans on little shopping trip today at garden supply store while you watch kids. Expect some backyard lanscaping in a couple of weeks. Seems to me, that bush out front could use a trimming.

Thank you for brightening my day. Pass the word to calgarycampers and sbrooks103x you sure told us off.

Rw43Rw43almost 6 years ago
MY name should be 'noanswer'???

Yet here I am.

Identified. Answering.

And if I'm proven wrong in a discussion with a named person, i have to own it. Therefore, i make a greater effort to be correct. And responsible in my dealings with named community members.

You, on the other hand, feel morally superior to the rest of us--i notice you didn't name any members that you said you respect. You don't want to be bothered to join the community, yet you dirty yourself all the time by coming here and throwing mudballs. You fail to identify yourself, proclaim that you do have the courage to stand by your words, and then hide amongst all the other anonnys. Some courage. Ha. A new buzzword: 'as courageous as an anonny.'

If you were a skilled debater, you'd know that you have just proven my case. But you aren't--as i said earlier, ignorance never recognizes itself--so you prattle on, feeling smug and righteous but never doing anything to improve Literotica.

And if you aren't trying to improve the board, your opinion has no value.

If in the slightest chance you are sincere, get a handle. At the very least it will distinguish you from the half million brain dead parasites that litter the boards with junk mail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5! To help

offset the asshole annony's 1

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 6 years ago
A narrative wall have been hit... full tilt.

As always, love reading comments left by readers. Seriously one of the main reasons why reading LW stories is so rewarding - if you ignored all the pointless 'cuck, die, shit' posted by anons, you'll always find interesting or straight-up hilarious notes left there by commenters. Unsurprisingly, this is definitely the case here.

I realized pretty quickly the complete lack of confidence most of the readers here seems to have about the author doing right by his MC. Because I was ignorant about monkeytail10103's overall body of work, I did a quick browsing throughout his stories, to figure out what the fuzz was all about. Turns out people were right about him: he always make his cuckold forgive the betrayal of the wife. You couldn't even call it RAAC, since the husband never even pull out the least bit of fighting, after witnessing his JILL fucking around on him. The more you check out this writer's inputs, the more it damns on you he's one of those writers who seems to write erotica to deal with the fallout of his real-life relationship. You know the type - guys like HOOKED1957, who always bitch about being wronged by HIS TRACI - always! - or the king of them all, the notorious Matt Moreau, who's always, ALWAYS, writing about a short dude dealing with been fucked around by the amazon he wived up who love him completely... even though she also have complete contempt for him, 'cause he happened to have a small dick. So, just by going over what he left us here, it sure looks like MT10103 never walked away from HIS JILL - she betrayed her vows, but, for some reasons, the protagonist always managed to get pass it somehow, even though, most of the time, he also known that his marriage has changed forever. This has always be this author's MO so far.

But, this time around... there's no way for the husband to just 'get over it'.

In order of revelations, who gotten worst and worst, as the story went, Jack learned that not only wasn't he remotely what his wife usually picked as a proper mate, 'equipment' and bedroom-skill-wise, but that she also doesn't mind people watching her fucking, right out in the open. Furthermore, she doesn't seem to have any issue with getting strange on the side, which, although disconcerting, wasn't really the kiss of death for their marriage, given that it seemed to be a spur-of-the-moment thing. However, as we all know now... it wasn't: Jill purposely made her husband watch her fuck a superior lover, at said lover's request, but also to made sure he was finally aware how inferior and inadequate he was for the entirety of their union; she followed that revelation with bragging about cuckolding Jack with his own boss for most of their relationship, and made sure Ted was more than welcome to take Bruce's place as her new sex toy.

This is not like this author's other stories. This wasn't a weak moment in time in an otherwise solid relationship; this is a calculated, cold-blooded plan of betrayal, executed to perfection by a succubus who spent most of her adult life making such plans against the man her co-conspirator, Nicole, claimed 'loves (him) more than any of (them) have loved (their) husbands.'

There's nothing to ponder here, 'cause there's no coming back from this. Either Jack divorced her, kill her (and all the people involved in this shitshow) or kill himself. She has purposely been unfaithful to him for most of their relationship - there's no way to shrug that out, no way to find a way to come back from that. For all of his inadequacies (and, believe it, there's a shitload of them), Jack didn't sign up to be a cuckold, and that's exactly what he will be for the rest of his life, if he doesn't have enough self-respect to walk away from his joke of a marriage. And, as I wrote before, him finally ending this farce will free Jill from whatever weird, perplexing guilt made her think marrying someone that can't get her off at all was a great idea. THOSE TWO SHOULDN'T BE TOGETHER... AT ALL. AND IT'S OKAY! It's alright to walk away from a bad marriage, even if you didn't know you were in one until it finally damned on you! Whatever Jack is getting out of Jill, he certainly get also get it from someone who's also will bother teaching and helping him about becoming a better lover, you know, because she'll actually LOVE HIM and stuff, not merely pretend to. And whatever securely Jill gets from being with her sadass hubby can certainly be found by some big dick jerkoff she'll happen to spread her legs for - yeah, sure, the guy probably wouldn't be as faithful as her Jack was, but nobody said that being a size-queen was supposed to be easy!

So, with no plausible reconciliation in sight... I seriously doubt monkeytail10103 will continue this story. There's no sane reason for his protagonist keep it going with the Jill here, so I'm expecting "Drawing Short Straw" to be an one-off... unless the author is really to do right by his MC. But you shouldn't hold your breath for such a miracle to happen...

SlirpuffSlirpuffalmost 6 years ago
WTF?

You left it open ended... Divorce is the only answer... she didn't love him anyway..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Needs

This needs a follow on story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Jack and Jill

Please finish with a follow up story. I am giving this excellent but short story 5 stars and hope for a conclusion. I have often felt that this situation would be ideal for the application of a compact weapon like the AMD-65. Did everybody that read this story get extremely irritated like I did. Why did the bitch marry the short dicked fucker to start with? Maybe he was rich. I have been told upon seeing a hot wife with a so-so guy that he either was well hung or had a lot of money. I think a man should choose wisely when picking a mate for life. That might mean interrogation of her friends and family!

trandall9991trandall9991almost 6 years ago
Someone needs to write a btb

Follow up to this horrible story. The wife needs to feel pain real pain. Ted needs his cock and balls handed to him on a silver platter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
if Jack is anything but missy-boy, he’ll quietly dump their stuff out the window, quietly....

...make his way out of the rental, toss her stuff in the ocean (she won’t be needing it for a few days!), load his stuff in the car and drive away after things quiet down a bit. If it’s snything like the beach houses I’ve stayed in, the parking will be on the street level, well away from the house.....so he should have no trouble just driving away.

Making it home in the late hours of that same night, he can load up check into a motel motel until the banks open, zero out their accounts and head for Nova Scotia.

I doubt Jill will mind much, since she was obviously (now) never very happy with Jack’s junk. So this gives rise to several questions that have never to my mind been addressed by anyone writing this particular scenario:

1. Why did Jill ever marry Jack at all? It would be near impossible for her to not know his junk was average or small week before, and being the big cock hound she was, should have been an instant turn off.

2. So she was fucking his boss before he moved always, who else since then, who before....she is revealed as a size queen and almost nonchalant about cheating. Is she such a slut that this has been her behavior all along....like since they met? Wow! I guess Jack was just a naive fool, huh? I guess he’s clear about things now. I bet Jill gets a surprise in the morning.....that IF you have the balls to write a sequel that has Jack respond as the majority of males would....and IF you don’t, this will fall into that cuck-writer-abyss currently populated by several folks that don’t contribute much here anymore....too much irritation over the bullshit heaped upon so,e poor dumb average joe, being abused, dishonored and harshly rejected by people that ought to know and do better....failing that, they should all expect a number of gifts and visits in future.

3. So they were all in on it but Jack, huh? Oh, that’s just fine. Just think of all the hurtin’ that Jack can now spread around. Nobody likes to be played, most don’t enjoy humiliation, especially when played like this coordinated assault on a decent guy.

Son, you need to fix this before it registers with the community at large as an insulting failure. It is still recoverable, because the window of opportunity for a second chapter has not closed.....yet.

4. Are you for real with this old tripe, asshat rehash scenario? If you didn’t plan more than this, best if you get back to your day job...and work at it REALLY, REALLY HARD!!! ‘Cause you never make it as a writer. (Cletis is laughin’ his head off!).

But if it proves that you are another writer that thinks it’s sexy and cool to write about this kind of predatory cruelty...then I will be left to deem you a sick freak and avoid you and your submissions entirely in future.

You can always delete my comment.....but that won’t change the damage or the reality of the crap you submitted above, with the freaking punchline leaving everyone hanging and most everyone angry at you for pulling that shit in the first place.

Have yerself a shiny day, MT10103!

Now get back to work! You’ve got so,e fixin’ to do!

mongoliajoemongoliajoealmost 6 years ago
Unsatisfying

on many levels. Overall, the writing and dialogue are good. However, it’s hard to reconcile Nicole’s statement, “we know she loves you” with the description of Jill’s behavior in the story. Jill has lied to Jack, cheated on him and totally disprected him and their marriage. I’m not seeing the love anywhere. There is conflict created in his realization of events and yet there is no resolution. No conclusion. I’m not usually a fan of the burn the bitch crowd but I can totally see it in this scenario. Thank you for taking the time to write and share this story with us. Please keep up the good work.

timrivtimrivover 5 years ago

Divorce dip shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Good story, but dumb ass ending.

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Had The Making Of A Great Read***

I guess you fell a sleep before you finished it. Thanks for the tease!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No

No sort of ending.

smooth87smooth87over 5 years ago
hot read

but why would the other couples leave!? noooo

shvg65shvg65over 5 years ago
History

As the song goes D*I*V*O*R*C*E become final today !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Once in the room, the pondering took all of 5 minutes. A decision had been made. I would not be swayed. The scene would play out the following morning.

I was shocked at what had transpired at the beach house. I felt so betrayed by my wife. What I had learnt about our past together left me truly heartbroken. How could I trust her?

I started looking back at the events of the day and remembered how Nicole had claimed that Jill loved me more than any of the others loved their own husbands. If that was indeed true then it didn’t say much for the other husbands. In reality it was just Nicole trying to make me feel better but in actual fact Jill’s feelings for me were fake. I had now learnt that my so-called loving wife had cheated on me throughout our marriage, if not before.

I started to think back to earlier and thought how she appeared to look sad yet it was now apparent that she had me completely fooled. This was not unplanned.

I now found myself questioning everything and came to the sad conclusion that Jill’s feelings towards me were not genuine. She did not love me and our marriage meant nothing to her. The vows she had said at our wedding all those years ago meant nothing to her. She did not forsake all others for me.

I had tears in my eyes as I looked back at our lives together. I struggled to sleep the rest of the night as I contemplated a future alone from my cheating wife.

I knew what I needed to do and that was to follow though with the plan I made when I got to the room but it would still be hard even though I knew it was the only way. I was not going to stay married to a person whose actions showed no love for me.

meganann10meganann10over 5 years ago

I hate stories with no ending, why even start writing them

Ducky7Ducky7over 5 years ago
Yes well ponder This

Just leave go home and file for divorce

PanthergirlPanthergirlover 5 years ago
Perfect ending

What happens next? He leaves would be my guess.

If you are into humiliation (like me) this is one of the best stories I ever read. They all knew! The whole night was a setup. His entire marriage was a lie. It was so deliciously destructive. I've read and re-read this at least a dozen times and it rarely fails to excite me.

Please don't continue this story, I think you would ruin my future orgasms. I mean really, what more is there to say?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Where is FTDS when we need him!!!!!

Burn this bitch and all her friends!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
nice one !

keep going...

fifteen16fifteen16about 5 years ago
Agree

For once i agree with comment about this story being unfinished. I take the view that writers write what they want, we who read for free can take or leave a story according to our taste. This reminds of a book i read in my teens, it was very good until i found the last four pages were missing. I know some like the idea that readers can make up their own ending and sometimes this works, but not here. I really like the other submissions from monkeytail10103, maybe he will continue this, i like to think so. The story line is really good.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 5 years ago
A two by four or a big stick will do the trick

Ted won't see it coming until has nuts are turned to jelly. Then dump his broken ass in the water (lake?), deflate the tires on their cars and drive away. But only a little ways. Sneak back and put a beating on each of the other dudes one by one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another unfinished pile of manure

Do you just not like to finish your stories? Or do you run out of ideas when it comes to a confrontation? This was a giant pile of drivel. No ending. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
another cock sucker who can not finish a story

If you can not finish it, don't start. Another half ass author. Rate it a 1 because i can not go lower.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bad

This guy writes bad stuff. Oh well if you are into wimps I guess. Even bad situations like this 98% of the males would do something even if it just dumping her cheating ass

LucasredLucasredover 4 years ago
Unfinished

Too bad you didn't finish this.

I was hoping the husband would see that his wife set this up to continue cheating on him but now she wants to do it while he knows. She wants the man she supposedly loves to be a willing cuckold. Hopefully, he would dump the ho.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Why cant you finish a story?

This was the first one of yours i read - now i wont be reading any more as i fear they wont be completed either

YouamiYouamiover 3 years ago

What a really terrible way to finish your tale! This was a cuck wimp hubby tale pure and simple and should have been put into the Fetish sub-category. The stupid doofus of a husband was totally setup by the others and fell for it hook line and fucking sinker. Just what the site needs...another pathetic cuck wimp story to add to the steaming pile of crap that already stinks up LW

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This common thread that husbands are dull spineless wimps

Is pathetic and leads wives to think this is ok behavior. Your women deserve a pig like Donald Trump to belittle them in public and grab their pussies.done with your stories.

awyldsideawyldsideover 3 years ago

Are you going to finish this story? Burn the bitch?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
1 star

The husband packs his bags and loads the car. He is gone in less than five minutes. Once home he packs all of her shit in garbage bags and puts them in her car. Locks changed next and lawyer called and left message for first thing Monday morning. The whore now can be what she really is!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
burn the cheating bitch

Another wife cheating slut story and he should burn them all

inbigjimflinbigjimflabout 3 years ago

he should just go and dump her

mactheknife2mactheknife2about 3 years ago

A number of conflicting thoughts here.

1) First she, Jill is entitled to have the satisfaction which it would appear she is not having. She appears to have been very active before marriage however she must have known the size would not satisfy her. So did she love him?

2) Should he just let her neighbour have her or tell what he heard and say I has to be in on it or just divorce her and move on?

Dnvrdave58Dnvrdave58almost 3 years ago

No question what's next. First sneak back in and get pictures of her fucking the guy, pack his bag, drive home, pack her shit and put it in the driveway, change the locks, move the money, get a lawyer and divorce her for adultery. Then sue all of her friends for intentionally inflicting pain and causing a divorce.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

What was the point here in half a story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

By all the info about Jill, He was never really her love. Pay check, sham partner, no morals slut. Just pack and go start a new life with someone who is not a sixe queen, and is true to him.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Poor little by the numbers cucky story.

Get sme friends to open that closet door for you. As you wanting pussy is about the same as a vegan asking for a steak.

SeangeistSeangeistover 2 years ago

Have to agree, this is half a story. Would like to know where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What’s next? It’s called divorce. And burning the bitch and all his ex-friends.

What’s with that stupid line, “But you know she loves you…”. Actions speak louder than words. No way she loves her husband….

timrivtimrivabout 2 years ago

What was next, simple she is served a couple days later and he gets rid of the slut. As for Ted he has an accident and loses his cock and balls.

SaltySurpriseSaltySurprisealmost 2 years ago

Why was there not a second part to this ?

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Its not

Finished and there should been fucking divorce what worthless person she is.

Pappy7Pappy7over 1 year ago

Wow, why in the world would she marry someone that she has such little respect or love for. I think that she and the rest of the coven would die in a fiery episode of some type. Along with the other people who were in on the scam. No joy here.

fishgetterfishgetterover 1 year ago

BTB, she deserves to be burned, and kicked to the curb!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Another so called "author" who doesn't know how to finish his writings

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Chuck story why it has to be in loving wives section?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

unfinished....

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sucked big time. If you can't bring a proper ending don't write the story. Obviously he should make sure the slut suffers in the upcoming divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This chapter was easy. Write chapter 2!!

Speechless2025Speechless20257 months ago

This is not "loving wives", this is "cheating whore" sub par compared to your other series.

someoneothersomeoneother7 months ago

Story is not particularly interesting and is certainly unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This is more a cuck story than a loving wife story. Perhaps if you'd finish it, that could change.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

He gets humiliated as her friends help her cheat. Just another dog shit story to ad to your list.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Cuckold for sure, NOTa loving wives.

Guy today set up and destroyed plus it needed an ending or chapter 2.

Try again, this was poor

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermonkeytail10103@monkeytail10103
754 Followers
professional, educated, fit... and love learning about people and discussing the various dynamics of sex