All Comments on 'Dream About Sucking Your Own Cock?'

by leBonhomme

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
leBonhommeleBonhommealmost 11 years agoAuthor

When I read the first comment, I considered deleting it. I had not expect such crude guff, but then thought that other readers who found the title and description interesting could bear to read it. A 3.92 rating by 12 of 6650 readers to date is not so bad.

With a little more thought, I recognized that the comment said more about “Anon” than the person realized. The choice of words speaks for itself. More interesting is the apparent “knee-jerk” * reaction, a reflex that suggests that the story hit a sensitive nerve, was closer to something about himself than he dared admit. Why did he read it?

* an immediate unthinking emotional reaction produced by an event or statement to which the reacting person is highly sensitive; - in persons with strong feelings on a topic, it may be very predictable.

Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, published 1913 by C. & G. Merriam Co.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

That's always an authors answer for everything " it touched a nerve or made a person realize they wanted to participate in the act portrayed in the story". Some people just read something because they are curious and many stop before finishing it!! I agree with the first comment you're a "fucktard"!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A crazy Dream

Of course, men dream about sucking their own cock, at least trying to. I have several times, always unsuccessfully, dreaming that I was curling down trying to reach it, at best just able to lick it, and even in my dream recognizing that it was going to have to be longer than I knew it was.

But last night – why I found this story again – I dreamt that I really did. I was holding it, just in my dream, and suddenly it was a couple of inches longer, then a couple more. Damn! It was growing like Pinocchio's nose! Looked kind of skinny being that long, but this time I was really going to be able suck it. In my dream, it felt like I had often imagined it must feel like for a girl in her mouth, but I wasn't feeling that on my cock, of course. It was long enough that I could try to suck it deeper, but I didn't gag.

Crazy dream! I was even dreaming that I later had to measure how long it had to be for me to be able to do that. I woke up, without an erection. Measured this morning: 23 inches! Crazy!

Thanks for the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
auto fellatio is the best

First sucked my own cock as a sophomore in highschool and until I was 22 y/old. Loving blowjobs like I do it was really nice to be able to have one anytime I wanted. Was really great between girlfriends. Wish I could still do that but sadly at my age I only have my memories. Your story brought back lots of those memories. To bad you were never able to do it for real, it is like nothing else in the world.

William smythWilliam smythover 9 years ago
Definition please

What's this "fuctard" these nameless commenters are talking about?

It's not in my English-French dictionary

SWT3SWT3over 8 years ago
too bad

The tales of the two men seem largely accurate. It's a shame you seem to have not actually gotten past the homophobia a d done it. Men respond differently than woman. The entire experienced is to be embraced. A large part of the experience for me is learning to bold back on my orgasm, using it as an opportunity to build his.

leBonhommeleBonhommeover 8 years agoAuthor
@ SWT1

Thanks for your comment; glad my imagination seemed to have gotten it right.

One does not have to be homophobic not to have done it, just not be that curious.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman8 months ago

HOT! especially with the girls, 4some dynamics. Tried to suck my many times as a teen, early 20's but always a couple of inches away, darn it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous