All Comments on 'Dream Car'

by Spencerfiction

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 6 years ago
Great story

I wish you had broken it into two parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Must admit

that IMHO this is the best tale offered in this 'contest'. Truly worth a 5 for the imaginative weaving. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Different, creative & totally enjoyable!

Absolutely fantastic! Thank you for this wonderfully unique story! I couldn't stop reading once I started it. But I am still sorry to see it end. This dreamy story is one I will read over and over, like I do to so many of your other stories. You truly are one of the best writers anywhere. Thank you oh so much for sharing your talent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just the title alone makes it 5*

Impressively clever. Thank you for the story.

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckover 6 years ago
PLEASE.....

There is much more to this story. PLEASE keep writing.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 6 years agoAuthor
You are so right clearedtofuck

There is more to this story, now that we are aware of lots of these worlds, with Caroline having a relationship with a current dream world investigator, and not in any serious way committed to live forever in Sweetwater, there is a possibility of joining Peter on problems in other worlds. Even without Peter, she might like to visit her grandmother, a flighty chambermaid in a late Victorian or Edwardian stately home might prove diverting fun. I am sure that in the future once my current projects are fulfilled I'd like to devote some time to it. Currently I'm part way through (1) the 3rd in the Archer medieval series, (2) almost finished an Imperial resurgence against a corrupt Rebellion set in space 9000 years into humanity's future, which has mankind's advancement through alien symbiosis, (3) also working on a crime noir thriller set in 1941 London and (4) a contemporary romance based on an April Fool joke with is fermenting nice and gently on a back burner, and I still have an itch to do a sequel to a "Lord of the Rings"-type story, part of a series I am calling The Dragonskin Chronicles, that is calling on me to complete before I get too old to come up with the twists and surprises that that particular genre requires. And, of course, I have writing, publishing, family, private, public and active community lives outside of Literotica, which pulls me into other directions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Hope this is just the start of another great series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well,

Well, this was an interesting take on the Wild West stories proposed by Black Randi. Well thought out and a very interesting read. 5 Stars! Looking forward to more chapters, also to the coming chapter of the Archer series. Keep'em coming please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fascinating.... more please!!

Well that was unexpected. Great read... I'm working my way through all of your stories and immensely enjoying them all. Couldn't agree more that there's much more potential here should you choose to keep the story line moving. Thanks for your efforts.

c50chrisc50chrisover 5 years ago
Unique and expandable concept

Really enjoyed this story. They say there's nothing new under the sun, but this really is different.

Hopefully more stories in this concept are coming soon?

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkalmost 4 years ago

Yee-haw! That was fun!

I think this little pony has some legs and could run on a bit further. I very much hope to see more Sweetwater Valley stories here in the (hopefully near) future. Thank you for sharing your stories with us.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxover 3 years ago
Pretty damn neat!!!

Very interesting mind you have there mister Spencerfiction. KUDOS

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 3 years ago

Highly entertaining!

PhotoMeisterPhotoMeisterover 3 years ago
Last name?

I greatly enjoyed this story and gave it 5 stars! Just as an editing suggestion, you might want to pick one of the following names and stick with it! :-)

Bagshawh

Bagshaw

Bradshawh

Bradshaw

pantographpantographover 2 years ago

A well written tale, but it was a bit too sci-fi for my wife when I read it to her.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very, very good! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So we are in a matrix, I knew it! Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpencerfiction@Spencerfiction
An old printer, typesetter, proofreader, local politician and activist. I write for pleasure only, an untrained writer too set in his ways to change or learn. I have courted and been wedded to the same impossible angel for over four decades, so I am an unremitted romantic. If ...

SIMILAR Stories