All Comments on 'Dream Catcher'

by mrbrightside88

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
mom son story

I loved all the tickling she did to her young son...so cute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story, and it just goes to show

Whatever troubles a boy, nightmares, frustration, whatever, mom's got the perfect solution. It's right there between her thighs, the warm hairy hole the kid came out of. Your own mother's cunt--the universal panacea for whatever ails you.

AndYourTouchAndYourTouchover 7 years ago
Gentle Loving Hot

Very effective, if this woman exists please tell her that the love part of these stories is half the battle, if not more. In my case, I loved her and she was hot and lonely and he drank and I was there , he was not there but I loved him too and I wondered if she felt it, and that became my fulltime job. This is a maddening life. / Your story is great, would make me cum in about 150 words, and it probably will a bit later.

chytownchytownover 7 years ago
Sexy And HOT!!!!****

Thanks for sharing.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 7 years ago
Fantastic

Hot story, always great to read a mom and son finding each other and helping each other out. I would suggest you get an editor though. There were a few errors. Keep writing. 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice!

Made me cum. I read this everytime I was horny and masturbated so hard. Thank you

charliebillcharliebillover 7 years ago
Mom finally accepted her feelings!

I surely had mad crushes on mothers of my friends. I wonder if any of these mothers ever thought about me that way? Who knows??

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
screwing his own mom

Awesome-----The best part is when mom let her own son fill her pussy with his load of sperm! That is the ultimate for a young son. It sounds like it might be a true story.

mrbrightside88mrbrightside88over 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Just like to say a big thanks for all the love and feedback for this story. I try to take on all feedback in an effort to improve my writing. The mom/son scenarios are a favourite of mine and will be hard to beat, but I do have a few drafts on the go. I am also now seeking an editor to further improve the stories. Watch this space. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Well written i could picture the whole scene as i jacked off to it .

CtwistedpairCtwistedpairabout 3 years ago

Gave me some serious wood. Got off 3 times to this. Thats loads (no punnintended) for a 65vyear old man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous