Dream Catcher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes sparkled again as she climbed in to bed next to me.

We cuddled up, lost in each other's love and warmth and drifted in to a deep sleep.

I slowly began coming to my senses, much like the morning before. My whole body warm and snug. My cock, felt glorious so hard and sensitive, bobbing and throbbing. A few seconds past as I became aware of mom. Through groggy eyes I watched her bob up and down on my cock. What a wonderful feeling, her mouth warmed my man hood more than the rest of me, coating it entirely in her saliva. I let out a long moan.

Mom let out a soft moan of her own and looked up at me over my dick.

Her tits hung down in her nightie gently swaying back and forth with her movement.

Mom seemed a new woman, the nervous and shyness of yesterday, replaced by confidence. A new woman who knew what she needed, my cock.

The feeling of sleep drifted away replaced by stimulation of my genitals. The sight of mom nestled between my legs both hands resting on my thighs, her huge tits swinging. I stretched a little, it must have only been a few minutes since I woke but I felt the warmth of orgasm descend through me. I let the feeling trickle through me moaning softly as I began cumming in mom's mouth.

"mm? Hmmm." Mom moaned in surprise at first (I'd cum quickly again!) and then settled in, stopping her rhythm and letting me spill my love juice in her mouth. She stroked the last drops delicately in to her mouth before swallowing my entire load.

I just stared in disbelief, mom smiled with glee at the look on my face. She reached forward and tickled my waist, I burst out laughing. "Come on sleepy head, lots to do today." Mom giggled and skipped from my room.

Mom was cooking in the kitchen when I got downstairs. I watched her from behind. I eyed her full bottom and thinner waist she hummed softly as she cooked. I can't believe I'd blown my load twice in the last 12 hours to this woman. My own mother, she'd made me come so quickly too, the excitement of taboo over loading me. I approached her and slipped my arms around her waist, she responded by leaning in to me and letting her head fall back in to my neck. It was an embrace I would not have dreamt of a mere day ago.

We didn't speak of our feelings at breakfast. It was as if we knew. We had a stronger bond than mother and son now.

"I thought we could go shopping," mom started. "I know I went yesterday but, I thought, you know. We could go together and you could tell me what suits me?"

I smiled from ear to ear, "My pleasure," I beamed.

We walked arm in arm around the shopping centre. I watched mom try on numerous things. Nothing too outlandish, but she certainly had more confidence than a week ago.

We had a nice long lunch together. Although it was sometimes painful to talk and we both got a little upset. Mom explained to me that Dad didn't really have a big sexual appetite and also because of his job he was always exhausted. Mom said it had kind of driven her own libido into a state of depression and sexual frustration. But mom's low self-esteem and confidence meant she never had an affair or even pleasured herself. I felt quite sorry for her.

With sorrow no longer in her eyes she explained to me that she now had a second chance she could try the things she could never dream of until yesterday. She did do the motherly thing and say we could stop put it behind us and forget it, but there was no way that was happening on my part. Mom seemed overjoyed and resumed her new found teenage girl personality giggling and bursting with excitement.

I loved her more than I thought possible.

After our emotional lunch we continued our shopping spree. We walked hand in hand around the centre. Mom even left me outside one shop whilst she bought some toys to feed her new sexual appetite. I was stunned, two days ago I doubt she would venture in to such a shop, let alone buy anything.

Mom was buzzing, she had a happy glow to her I don't think I'd seen in a decade. We entered a classier shop, the last thing on mom's list were some evening and summer dresses. She really was going all out. A young female assistant helped mom decided a selection of outfits. Even the assistant seemed impressed with mom's bust, it was becoming quite tricky to find something small enough for her waist but large enough for her bum and breasts.

They strode to the changing rooms me desperately following covered in dresses.

I sat patiently waiting as mom came in and out of the dressing rooms to give me her now trademark twirl and giggles.

"George hunni?" I looked up from my phone. Mom peered from behind the curtain a wide smile on her face. "This one's a little tight, could you just give me a hand zipping up?"

I smiled and left our bags piled up, I slipped in to mom's dressing stall. Mom stood before me in a tight floral dress. She leaned against the large mirror in the stall, her hands shoulder width apart on the wall. Her bare feet were spread wide on the floor and she pushed her bum out for me. I grinned and mom eyes sparkled back in the mirror.

She simply nodded, "Take me," she whispered.

I was taken aback by mom's request; she was certainly not the shy mother from a week ago. She didn't even eye me in the mirror, she waited eyes closed, biting her lip in anticipation. I ruffled the knee length dress up to her waist. I gently pulled her thong over to one side revealing her swollen shaved lips. I dropped my pants and gently eased my erection in to her. Mom shuddered at the sensation as I slipped straight in. She was so wet and relaxed I was in full length first time. I gasped at her warmth and held her hips, before I had a chance to plan, mom gently rocked in to me.

Her face in the mirror, so perplexed in her own pleasure it drove me wild. I pumped in to her, my full length sending ripples through her body. I momentarily grasped at her breasts but the dress was tightly zipped and her bust, crammed in to her new plunge bra, offered no movement. I reverted my grip back to her hips pulling her in to me. I was fucking her like a drunk down a nightclub alley.

Mom's breath became erratic with each thrust. We were getting loud. Again I desperately groped her breasts hoping to free them or loosen them, I wanted to see them hanging and swaying with my rhythm. Instead I saw the relentless tease of shockwaves shooting through her bust, trapped in her bra.

I was getting desperate to come, mom's breathing now accompanied by a soft moan with each pump of my hips. I could hear the other shoppers and the hubbub of the store. I put my hands over mom's on the wall, her head flopped back, eyes still shut, her mouth slightly open, lost in her own bliss. I was beginning to panic, the situation was crazy, me and mom in public. People so close, the cubicle seemed so flimsy so loud. I was never gonna cum in here. I was losing my erection through fear. I slowed my movement and stopped. Mom opened her eyes wide, almost hurt, her eyes begged me to carry on. I flopped forward and hugged her tight.

"I'm sorry," I whispered, "I can't, not here. I'll be going all night." I had after all, cum three times in twenty-four hours!

Mom smiled knowingly, we tidied ourselves away and gingerly left the changing rooms accompanied by a few strange looks. We rushed out so quickly mom forgot to change out of the dress and ended up paying for it whilst wearing it. Once outside mom burst in to a fit of giggles.

We walked, like drunks, swaggering from the shops. Arm in arm we giggled and laughed our way back to the carpark. Once in the safety of the car mom pulled me in for a kiss. We snogged like school kids behind the bike shed. Hungrily we groped each other, tongues eagerly exploring each other.

I don't think mom had ever driven so quick, as the miles home ticked by our sexual anticipation built. We screeched up on the drive. Mom unlocked whilst I grabbed the bags.

Inside the house with the door shut behind me I dropped the bags at my feet. Mom was bent over the stairs in the same pose as before, her feet planted wide on the floor stretching her thong between her ankles. She didn't have to asked, I crossed the room pulling out my cock as I walked. I easily slipped inside her, her cunt was still soaked from before, the anticipation on the drive home making her wetter if anything.

Mom gasped loudly as I started fucking her. I couldn't hold back and without the distractions and worries of the store I slammed in to her.

Each thrust of my hips was met with a reassuring yelp from mum. She pushed hard on the step, her legs locked out. My whole length rammed in to her making her ass ripple like jelly. I was getting rough but mom seemed to enjoy it, I tried holding her shoulders, grabbing her tits in her dress but nothing gave me grip. I grabbed a handful of her long curly hair and pulled her head back slightly. Mom gasped and let out a glorious moan.

"Make me cum," she breathed heavily. "Please make me cum!"

With one hand wrapped in her hair the other on her shoulder, I slammed in to her over and over. I was beginning to sweat. The pitch of mom's cries got higher and higher, eventually giving way to her sweet orgasm. As she went in to spasm and dropped to her knees cumming hard on the stairs, I wrapped my arms around her waist and buried my cock deep inside her.

As her juices ran down her legs the sound of her panting and crying triggered my own orgasm. As mom lay quivering, impaled on my meat, I blew my load deep inside her. Mom moaned again at the feeling of being filled up by my warm cream. We panted and recovered together in a sweaty heap on the stairs. When I was spent, I rolled off her on to the stairs my cock twitching with delight.

It felt like a lifetime before she spoke. "Wow," she breathed, "That was everything I dreamed of."

I smiled, "Yes mom, yes it was."

We recovered from our orgasms and unpacked our bags. The night was spent with an order in pizza and another film. Mom lay with her head in my lap on the sofa, I played with her hair and fed her treats. When the film finished mom took my hand and lead me upstairs.

"Would you sleep with me tonight, in my bed?"

"Of course I will," I replied. "I'm surprised you even asked".

Mum lead me again to the bathroom and began undressing. I admired her beauty lovingly as she jumped under the hot water. I stripped off myself and climbed in behind her. I couldn't help myself and soon had an aching erection again. We covered each other in soap and began massaging each other's skin. I felt so good to be naked with mom. We kissed and stroked each other, hands sliding around as we explored our partners body. I took huge soapy handfuls of mom breasts rubbing and massaging them. My erection burned on, throbbing and poking mom. She laughed at my inability to control my excitement and kissed me again under the hot water.

We towelled each other dry and prepared for bed. Mom cupped my cheeks and looked deep in to my eyes, "What do you want me to wear hunni? Anything you want."

I gulped at mom's question but didn't think long. "Your nighty," I answered. "The silky one."

Mom smiled and kissed my nose.

"Lay on my bed, face down, I'll be two minutes."

Mom's room was dark but dimly lit with candles all over the place. I lay down in the middle of the bed face down in the pillow. I waited what felt like forever before I heard mom's footsteps. I was so relaxed I was nearly asleep. Mom climbed on the bed and sat on my legs, her soft skin pushed my groin in to the covers.

Her hands brushed over me with the gentlest of touches. She began to explore and trace maps over my body. Her fingertips were gliding from my neck to the base of my spine. She tickled and teased. My skin was alive with electricity, goose bumps all over. The room was silent except our breathing and the odd encouraging moan from me.

Mom shifted off to one side, the pressure release on my groin allowed my erection to fully grow. Her fingers made their way to my inner legs, she traced lines to my balls but stopped agonisingly short. I moaned softly, begging in my voice. Her hands moved elsewhere over my body before returning and stopping so close to my balls.

Finally, she took pity on me. I lifted my hips slightly and allowed mom's hands fully under me. I purred at her touch, she gently pulled my balls through behind me and caressed them with her finger nails.

She trailed off again elsewhere but returned more quickly stroking and teasing my nuts. My cock pushed hard in to the bed.

Mom leaned forward and whispered, "Turn over hunni." I was so relaxed I was barely awake as I rolled gently on to my back, my erection bobbed and twitched skywards. She straddled my knees and immediately began her tickling all over my thighs and tummy. She inched so close, but never quite touched my genitals. Mom didn't look at me at all, her whole attention was focused on teasing my body. She looked so beautiful, her silver silk nighty flowed over her figure. Mom's trademark boobs hung down pulling the silk tight, her nipples pulling ripples through the fabric.

She traced her fingernails from my arm pits to my groin, I was covered in goose bumps. My cock throbbed longing for attention. I knew already this was the most aroused I'd ever felt. Mom's pussy and hands so close yet glancing by and off in another route.

After what felt like a lifetime mom ran her fingers the length of my body, she raised her bum in the air, arching her back. She dipped her chest forwards and dragged her boobs up my body. My cock bobbed and twitched again with excitement as her silk clad breasts glided over it.

Mom repeated the motion, again my cock bucked and heaved as her breasts pushed over it. We were both so quiet, lost in our blissful concentration.

Mom started the movement again this time agonisingly slowly. She placed kisses all over my body as she slid her assets over me. At my face we finally made eye to eye, lovingly gazing in to each other's soul. She kissed me with passion and dragged herself back down my body.

Mom rose to her knees and hovered above my cock. She guided me in to her sopping hole, relaxing all of her weight on to me. I gasped at the final sensation to my erection. Mom placed her hands on my stomach and began gently rocking her hips in to me.

It was complete heaven.

I'd cum so many times in the past 2 days I felt unusually in control of my excitement. I laid back, arms behind my head and watched my mother enjoy every inch of my meat deep inside her. Mom was pacing herself too, her rhythm didn't change, she seemed to be teasing herself, seeing how long she could hold out. Her hips pushed in to me and I watched the sight of mom's chest raising and falling with the movement her eyes still shut, biting her lip. Maybe she thought of Dad I wondered. I didn't care, the main thing was I was making her happy, healing her even.

Mom rocked in to me for over ten minutes, expertly using her thighs and butt. She'd been a great dancer in her younger days, I could feel those movements working my dick. Mom's hands had left my stomach and instead now held her tits. She massaged and squeezed them through her nighty. She was getting in to it again now, her soft moans beginning all over again. She was teasing herself, my cock was beginning to squelch inside her, she felt so wet around me, so warm and snug.

With a groan, mom fell forward, splaying her hands out on the bed below my armpits. She backed on to me harder now, her tits rocked back and forth in my face, swaying in the silk. I could've fucked her so hard, but I resisted temptation. I wanted mom to get herself off exactly how she wanted.

Whilst I resisted one urge, I couldn't control another, I lifted my head and opened my mouth filling it with mom's tit. I felt the silk on my tongue and her hard nipple. I lay back down leaving a dark stain of saliva on her garment.

Mom sat back upright and opened her eyes suddenly back in the room. She dropped her hand to her crotch and began flicking her clit. She was bouncing slightly now her boobs shuddering up and down, her cunt bottoming out on my shaft. Her eyes met mine, desperately begging to cum, full of love and lust. Her hand moved faster, her bouncing continuous. With a final moan mom collapsed forwards again, her tits pushed hard in to my chest, she lay panting in my ear as orgasm ripped through her. Mom quivered and shook on top of me, her pussy squirming and pumping on my cock.

"Oh, I love you baby, I love you so much."

I squeezed her a tight as I could as her orgasm faded away. "I love you too mom."

She kissed me again, panting heavily.

Mom sat upright again and shifted back letting my cock flap out of her. My crotch was soaking wet with her juices. She took my dick in my hand and began gently stroking.

I was immediately overloaded by this new stimulation. I felt ready to cum almost instantly. I tried to relax as before and admire the view of mom stroking me.

I pulled myself up to kiss her. The change in position creating an extra sensitive touch, combined with snogging my mom, my senses collapsed yet again as I pumped my seed in to her tummy. Mom held me close as my cock pulsed in her hand showing her my love.

I collapsed back on the bed and admired my sticky load sprayed up her nightie. Mom didn't bother cleaning this time and instead lay her head on my chest. With our breathing as one we drifted off to sleep.

Only two days in to our incestuous relationship mom had cured the nightmares that had troubled me for a decade.

12