Dream Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ryan283
Ryan283
123 Followers

Driven on by her encouragements I opened her robe fully and caressed my way from her neck down to her thigh. I wasn't too surprised to find her already quite moist. Perspiration dotted her body as she writhed and arched against my hands on her breasts, her skin hot and flushed to my touch. I knew I wouldn't be able to avoid waking her much longer.

I kept one hand on her breast as I settled the other between her legs, fingertips stroking her folds as delicately as I could manage. Her moans and whimpers were nearly constant now. Giving her nipple a slow gentle twist while stroking up and down her center caused her hips to rise. Her fingers curled around my shaft inside my jeans. Carefully I teased her folds, stroking a little deeper here and there without going inside just yet. She was quite moist for me by now, and every little touch made her mewl with ecstasy.

Reluctantly pulling away from her exploring hand I shifted my position, moving carefully to keep from jostling her as I settled in between her thighs and pressed my lips to her center. I'd been complimented on my skills in this area in the past and I intended to give her my best performance yet. I started by peppering her folds with soft kisses, relishing the textures and contours against my lips.

As her flower started to bloom for me I began to nibble at her petals, occasionally growling softly to vibrate them. I could tell from her blissful whimpers that she really liked that so I kept at it for a bit while I reached up to cup her breasts. Guided by amorous instinct she arched against my touch as her hands roamed, one to the back of my neck and the other over my hand, encouraging me to pleasure her further.

Entranced by the intoxicating scent and taste of her arousal I applied my tongue, fluttering it against her folds and smiling as the sensations made her semi-conscious body writhe nearly uncontrollably. I even eased it inside her a little, though not too deep so as to avoid ending the dream too early. I then delicately enclosed her clit in my lips and gave it the triple threat of gentle sucking, tender tonguing, and soft growling vibrations. She expressed her approval by loudly moaning my name again.

From the way she was quivering I knew she had to be on the edge (both of orgasm and of consciousness), so I decided it was time for the big finale. I moistened my thumb with her arousal and slowly circled her clit with it while slipping a fingertip gently inside her, curling just right to stroke her g-spot and her clit simultaneously. To top it all off, I leaned up and gently pressed my lips to hers. After all, what better way to awaken sleeping beauty than with a kiss?

She shuddered hard as she reached her orgasm and brought her hand to the back of my neck to pull me closer. I'll never forget the way she progressed from sleepily accepting my lips on hers to hungrily consuming them in one kiss, lingering for what seemed like forever.

Her body was still quivering from the orgasm as she took in ragged breaths, stroking my cheek affectionately as she slowly opened her eyes. They met mine with curiosity and I struggled to find the words to ask for her acceptance.

She answered by smiling up at me as she pulled me in for another kiss, offering me her tongue as she curled her leg around me to hold my body tightly against hers.

When a lady makes a request like that... well, you know.

Ryan283
Ryan283
123 Followers
12