All Comments on 'Dream Come True'

by whosewhose

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Well

This was weird but good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Interesting Bent & Imaginative.

I enjoyed the read, and I actually liked the ending.

But then, I am someone who actually WANTS to become a NULLO - that is, someone who has already been Castrated, and is Dickless too - for me, this is a HUGE turn-on!

And I'm way past the point of it being just a fantasy - I seek a woman, that is interested in Castration, and Penectomy, and would like to have a Nullo, to lick her to orgasms...

Any women out there, that are into this, please check out my group, on fetlife, called "Nullo Pussy Lickers - Women Seeking..." - I'd LUV to hear from you!! Who knows, maybe I'll become YOUR NULLO!!

I am seeking to form a long term relationship, with a Castratrix - MY Castratrix! I have a HUGE fetishe, to be a Pussy Licker, for MY Castratrix - but any woman with fantasies along these lines, I would love to talk with you, and hopefully, meet!

{By the way, fetlife is free to join AND use - including the all important emails - except for a few, unimportant, extra's!! I'm just a user of it, no affiliation, etc, etc.}

Auld_HenryAuld_Henryalmost 6 years ago
Very informative.

I’ll be sure to ask my GP for his opinion.

RegretsRegretsover 2 years ago
Deserves More Readership

A very interesting off piste story, full of interest all the way through. The relationships were handled perfectly. Memorable and unusual.

Rimbaud17Rimbaud179 months ago

That was interesting. It's possible, on this website, to get into a rut and feel like you've seen it all before. And then you stumble across something like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What an odd story. Why did he want the operation? What was Zoe sexual problem? Were they related? Kind of leaves you feeling unfulfilled and confused about the situation of why Zoe and Larry did what they did in the first place.

V.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous