All Comments on 'Dream Come True'

by cuckoldwishes

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Same Same....

.....the exact same thing happened to me years ago with my daughter who's now 33. We still get together secretly once a week even though she's married with two children. It's been an ongoing scenario for almost 16 years and no one has found out yet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Third Sentence...

"It was exactly that she was afraid."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wrong Tag!

I came here for the "cuckquean" tag - a woman who likes to see her man sleep with another woman.

But there was not a trace of "cuckquean" in here!

Granted, this story had the potential for it. If his wife came home, saw him with her daughter and was aroused by it, etc.

But that didn't happen...

So I feel slightly cheated.

The story was still good though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wrong tag

A wrong tag is worse than a trash story. Cheating happened. Cuckqueen did not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
PREVIOUS TWO COMMENTS

...both proclaim "Wrong tag" since they do not consider this a cuckquean story.

Merriam-Webster dictionary definition of cuckquean is:

"a woman whose husband is unfaithful to her"

Wiktionary defines it:

"a woman who has an unfaithful husband"

The mistake of both Wrong Tag Anonymous is the same, taking cuckquean to mean -- in the words of First Wrong Tag Anonymous (02/17/19) -- "a woman who likes to see her man sleep with another woman."

This mistake is common on Literotica with regard to the male counterpart term "cuckold," taking it to imply approving, or at least knowing.

But the Merriam-Webster definition of cuckold is:

"a man whose wife is unfaithful."

The definitions are clear. Whether you like it or not, whether you know about it or not, if your wife fucks another man, you are a cuckold; and if your husband fucks another female, you are a cuckquean -- even if you do not know it and would hate it if you did.

HOWEVER, Wikipedia also describes a "cuckold fetish."

Since it is just the counterpart of a "cuckquean fetish," I will only give the Wikipedia description of that:

"A cuckquean fetishist is aware of her spouse's activity, sometimes actively encouraging it, and derives sexual pleasure from it." [Followed by elaboration.]

Since cuckoldwishes listed the tag as "cuckquean,"

and not as "cuckquean fetish,"

he is correct

and both Wrong Tag Anonymous are wrong.

I like cuckquean stories** where the wife/girlfriend approves (even better if she is eager), as long as there is respect, love and no humiliation, ignoring etc. Which is basically the "cuckquean fetish" that First Wrong Tag Anonymous describes.

Even though this story was not that, I nevertheless liked it.

The part of it that I did not care for was the last two paragraphs where Kenna starts to control (blackmail?) him.

**Inconsistently, I do not usually care for cuckold stories.

Paul in Oklahoma

DaddylovesbratsDaddylovesbratsabout 2 years ago

Good for Kenna, standing up for herself and getting what she wants!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Dam daddy daughter sex is the best

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous