Dream Drive Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Over_Red
Over_Red
2,256 Followers

Jackson faced her. The center of creek was deep enough to go up to her abdomen, just below her breasts. Beads of water dripped down between her modest cleavage, reflecting the stars like little twinkles of light. The water stuck her hair to her skin.

"I think...you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

Chaki drew a breath. Her breasts bobbed on her chest. She smiled. "You mean that."

"Yeah," Jackson said.

She turned her head and gave him a sly look. "So, continuing from where we left off...I was wondering why you were still wearing all those clothes."

Jackson didn't need any more hints. He brought his shirt over his head and tossed it on the bank. He worked his belt loose and stepped out of his leggings. He slid into the water. The mud squished under his feet. "A little cold," he mumbled.

"So let me warm you up."

Jackson waded in deeper. He met her in the center. He wrapped his arms around her back and kissed her. She draped herself over his neck. It wasn't an urgent, harsh kiss, like it had been back in the tipi. This was gentle, passionate. They had all the time they needed.

"...wash my back," she said.

She turned away from him. He cupped a handful of water and let it fall over her body. He could just make out the freckles that lined the top of her shoulders. He rubbed circles on her back, as much to wipe away the dirt as to feel her skin.

She pressed into him. Her body was a mix of soft and hard places. Her legs and abdomen were muscled; the ass pressing into him was not. He felt himself starting to harden, even in the chilled water.

"...is that your arousal?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Good."

Jackson traced a line up her spine with his fingers. He slipped his hands down her front and grasped her breasts, one in each hand. They were small, but each one filled his palms comfortably. No excess skin.

"Mmm." She pressed back against him and rubbed her bottom into his erection. "That's nice."

Jackson leaned his head down and kissed her cheek. She turned to meet him, and their lips fell together. Their tongues lazily slid in lazy circles. He kneaded her breasts in his hands, rolling them between his fingers. She rewarded him with a small moan.

He kept kissing her. His hands left her breasts, traveled lower. He felt at the taut smoothness of her stomach, and then lower, to her hips. He smoothed his hands over her thighs. Powerful muscle shifted under his touch. He could get lost in those long legs. They were caught on the edge between the power of a runner and the balance of the dancer.

She broke off their kiss and turned in his arms until she faced him. "Now," she said, "I wash you." She cupped water and let it fall over his chest. She trailed her fingers across him. "...your skin is just so...different. Jack."

"I thought I was Tanaka," he said.

"Hmm. In public. But since Shakhan gave you a new name, I might as well take your old one all for myself."

"I think I like that idea," Jackson said.

"I thought you might." Her fingers rubbed at his back for a bit, then returned to his chest. And then they dipped below the water, to his hips, and then lower, to his length.

She stopped there, fingers resting lightly on his now mostly-hardened cock. She was staring past him; all her attention was on what she was feeling below the surface of the creek. She traced the outline of his hardness, taking stock of its shape by touch.

Jackson felt his heart start up again. His blood was being drawn by her curiosity. He felt himself twitch as she brushed him. She smiled, and kept moving her fingers. It wasn't long until he was fully erect.

Her fingers left him. She kissed him on the chin. "Jack," she said, "take me up on the shore. And..."

Jackson dipped down and brought a hand around her knees. He lifted her into his arms. He wasn't the strongest man in the world, but the water helped him, and he wasn't going far.

He laid her down on the bank. She turned over, onto her hands and knees. She lifted her hips up. "...is this...right?"

"Here," Jackson said. He pushed her legs in slightly so that her ass was just at the right height. "Keep your legs there, but move your head so you're comfortable."

"...ok." She shifted her arms slightly.

He placed his hands on her hips. His blood was pounding in his ears. His cock moved slightly, jumping with every heartbeat. He slid himself under her slit, testing her. There was a wet warmth that was not from the creek.

He looked down at her. He felt like he should say something romantic, something to announce himself. Everything that came to mind felt stupid. It was like...this was his first time. His real first time.

"Jack?"

"Yeah?"

"Will it hurt?"

Jackson rubbed his hand on the small of her back. "It might, a little. But it goes away quick. As far as I know."

Chaki nodded. "I...I'm ready, when you are."

"I'll be gentle," he said.

"I know."

Jackson pressed the head of his cock into her, slowly. Chaki stiffened and sucked in air through her nose. Her ass lifted slightly.

He drew back, then pressed in again. She groaned. He could feel her wetness start to flow in full. That was good; he couldn't have too much lubrication for this. He pushed in an inch, and then he felt contact with that barrier.

"...ready?" Jackson asked.

"Yes."

He drew out, then thrust in again, quickly. He broke through. Air rushed between Chaki's teeth. Jackson held himself just a little bit further in, letting her adjust, letting the pain fade.

Chaki moved her head. She shifted her hips. "Keep going."

Jackson drew out, then pressed in again. It was like sliding into hot silk. She wrapped him up so tight he could only get halfway in. Her muscles kept contracting around him. He wasn't sure if they were pushing him away or sucking him in.

Jackson withdrew, then pressed in, harder. This time, his hips met her bottom. His length was engulfed. He closed his eyes and groaned. He wanted to stretch that feeling out as long as possible.

Chaki was breathing loudly. "It's...like...so full," she said. "Fullness. Is it...how do I feel?"

"You feel amazing," Jackson said. He fixed his hands at her hips and drew out. She whimpered as he left her. He pushed in again, and she moaned in response. He set a slow pace, retreating almost to the head of his cock, then pushing all the way back in.

Chaki's back arced. If anything, she was getting tighter as her body clenched up, but her wetness let him glide through smoothly. He thrust into her hole, back out, back in.

Jackson increased the pace. His thrusts grew shorter, but harder. There was a light tap when their flesh met. Chaki was panting. She craned her neck back at him. "Spirits, Jack..."

"Chaki...you feel so fucking good. You have no idea."

Her eyes changed. She got that look again, the look of a predator that wanted to swallow him. "Talk to me, again. Say...dirty things. Hot things."

"I told you," Jack said. He leaned over her as he kept thrusting into her. "Smart girls like dirty talk."

"I do," Chaki said. "I really do."

Jackson grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled - just hard enough to move her head. He set his other hand on her back to balance himself, pressing her torso into the ground. He shoved his cock into her harder. "I'm taking you from behind, Chaki," he said. "Do you like that? Knowing that I'm mounting you like a mare?"

"Oh, yes." She groaned the words. "Keep...keep..."

"Fucking you?"

"Keep fucking me," she hissed back.

Jackson did as she asked. He thrust into her faster. Their flesh clapped together. Her hips were shoving back into his, trying to drive him in deeper. He slapped his hand on her ass. She squealed.

"You like getting fucked like that?" Jackson asked her. "You like getting spanked?"

"Uhh..." She moaned in-between gasps. "Yeah. Yeah, like that. Don't - ungh! Don't stop!"

Jackson pressed over her until his chest was against her back. He groped for one of her breasts. He squeezed it tight in his hand and used it as leverage to fuck her harder. She was a ball of sounds and sensation, now, moans, squeals. Her hands were tearing at the grass.

He could feel her hole fluttering around his cock. It kept squeezing, releasing, then squeezing again. He kept up his rhythm, trying to power through the sensation that was causing. He was starting to get really close.

"You like getting mounted?" he whispered to her. He stopped making it a question. "You like getting taken from behind. You like getting fucked like an animal." Jackson let her breast go and grabbed her hair again, bending her neck so she had to look at him.

"Yes," Chaki moaned. She stared at Jackson as he thrust into her. "Spirits, I love it. Fuck me like that. I...release it into me. I want your seed, Jack."

Jackson's cock spasmed. He gritted his teeth and clenched his ass, fighting the sudden surge. He barely stopped himself from coming into her right there. "Chaki..." He slowed slightly, trying to get a breath. "Maybe - I shouldn't - not inside you."

"What?" Chaki's eyes were stuck between confusion and pleasure. "Don't you..."

"It's just, if you got - I shouldn't -" He broke off as she slid her body over his length, picking up where he'd left off. She pulled against his hold on her hair. He grunted and bit the inside of his cheek to try and distract himself. He needed to pull out.

She pressed back into him, following him as he tried to scoot back. "Spirits! So close to - mmff, Jack, please, inside of me. Your seed, I -" She clenched her legs, then shoved her tight hole back over his cock. "Our children will be strong, I swear, if that's what you - I need you to - oh - give it to me!"

The tendril of reason that had held Jackson back snapped in two. One hand pulled her hair; his other held her hips steady. He slammed into her, driving deeper. He drew back, and slammed again, and then a third time.

Chaki arced. Her body shuddered. A high-pitched note escaped from her lips, and then it was cut off. She came against him, breathless.

Her pussy clenched around his cock, and this time, it didn't let go. The tightness sent him over the edge.

He spasmed. He could feel his sac tighten, and he shot into her. He released himself in burning, twitching jets as he ground in as deep as he could go.

A growl rolled out from his mouth. His arm encircled her waist, keeping her pinned against him. They fell to the ground on their sides.

He kept cock in her, enjoying the wet warmth that surrounded him. A heat that smelled like sweat and sex surrounded them. He buried his nose in her hair and inhaled. He bobbed his hips gently, sliding his weakening erection in and out of her.

They lay there in the afterglow of pleasure, bodies recovering from the exertion. Jackson had never experienced anything like that. He was hardly looking to start a family, but her insisting that she'd bear him strong children was, if he was perfectly honest, intensely erotic. Dealing with the consequences, though...

Chaki made a soft sigh. "Oh...Jack. That was...I have no words."

"...I'll teach you all the words you'll need."

Chaki made a closed-eye smile. "Then I'll be able to entice you out properly."

"Chaki...you don't have to entice me. I've never felt like this, for anyone else. You were everything I wanted."

She nuzzled her face into his neck. "I'm glad." She looked at him. "Jack?"

"Hmm?"

"I'm yours."

His next words rumbled from somewhere in his chest. It was the way her eyes glowed as they looked into his; it was the feeling of his half-erection resting inside her; it was the way he held her body to him. Possessing her. "You're mine."

Chaki licked her lips and nodded.

"And...I'm yours, too," Jack said.

"...good." Chaki gripped the arm that encircled her. "Mine."

A light flashed.

Jackson winced. Chaki squinted and angled her face away. It looked like burning magnesium.

Steadily, his eyes started to adjust. Chaki and Jackson stared as an inverted white pentagram wavered into existence on the back Chaki's left hand. It wasn't like Jackson's ugly scar - this was a neat, symmetrical sign, as if an artist had just finished a tiny tattoo on her skin.

Chaki blinked at the pentagram. "...huh?"

A translucent screen appeared in front of Jackson.

You have created a Bond.

A pledge of full loyalty between yourself and another party activates a Bond. You are capable of sustaining up to five Bonds simultaneously.

A bond transfers power between both the Bonder, and Bonded. The Bonded gains the strength of the star-marked; the Bonder accrues new powers based on the traits of the Bonded.

A Bond can only be broken by death.

Chose a point upon which to place this Bond. The point represents an affiliation that will grant a boon to the Bonded. Only one bond can be attached to each point.

If you do not wish to create a Bond at this time, exit the menu.

The words vanished once he'd finished reading them. An expanded version of his inverted pentagram blossomed into view near his head. The five points were all labeled.

The Sunrise

The North Star

The Abyss

The Legion

The Fall

The Sunrise and North Star were the upper right and left points of the star; the Abyss and the Legion were the lower right and left. The bottom of the star, the point facing down, was labeled the Fall. Whatever the hell that meant.

"...Jackson?"

"Yeah?"

Chaki pointed at the pentagram hanging in the air. The symbol on her hand was still blazing white. "What in the name of Shakhan, the Sun, and the Mother Earth does that all mean?"

"Gimme a sex. I mean, a sec. I'm figuring that out."

She laughed. "Still lost in the moment?"

"Maybe a little." Jackson frowned. "Wait. Did you see all those words?"

"That stuff about the Bond? Yeah. Was it talking about us?"

And now, Chaki could see his Isis game screens.

"...I think so," Jackson muttered.

###

Boonta had doubled back. The bruising on his stomach wasn't as bad as it had felt at first. Jackson wasn't that strong. He only had to turn the same advantage of surprise back on him.

And then he heard the splashing water, and Chaki's laughter. Boonta stood there in the night. Part of him wanted to run. Part of him had to know how far they were going to go.

They murmured to one another. Words of passion, of want. They washed one another. He saw his silhouette carry her out of the water and lay her on the riverbank.

Boonta's heart shattered into pieces.

He turned back toward the camp, moving swiftly. He couldn't bear any more of it. His hands were over his ears without him realizing it. His fingers burned there, as if he could dig out the words that had reached him.

He was at his tent. It was a burden to maintain his own tipi independently of his father, especially as he was lacking a wife.

He had thought that vacancy would be filled.

He slammed his fist into one of the beams that supported the tent. It crunched inward. A splinter shot into his palm. He hardly felt it.

He'd ignored the stone, for a time. But now he grasped for it eagerly, rummaging through the furs at the back of his tent. He lifted the smooth green pebble into his hand. It wafted with a hazy glow, almost as if it were smoking.

He squeezed it. A bright white line traced across it, then another, and another. The same three runes repeated themselves in a regular pattern, foreign pictographs he didn't understand.

He waited. He tapped his foot. He pushed out a sigh.

"...Commander Tell'ad here. Boonta, are you on the other end of this thing?"

"Yes," Boonta said.

"Good," the commander answered. "Look, I know why you weren't answering. My man got your girl mixed up with one of the others. Needless to say, I owe you an -"

"I don't care about that!" Boonta shouted. He lowered his voice. "I don't care anymore."

"...alright," the commander's voice said. "What is it you wanted to discuss?"

"...what would you give me," Boonta said, "if I could tell you where all five of the tribes of the People-Under-The-Mountain would be in ten days?"

There was a long quiet.

"Well," the commander said, "I think you could very well name your price."

"That is what I wanted to hear," Boonta said. "I want to meet. In person. I want to discuss this in detail."

"Can you ride out tomorrow?"

"I can find excuse," Boonta said.

"You're still encamped where you were before?"

"Yes."

"Then we can meet at the same spot, unless you think it's been compromised."

"No," Boonta said, "no one suspects me. I'm the single tree in a field of mud, commander."

There was a chuckle on the other end of the magical connection. "That much is obvious. I'll greet you at high sun tomorrow."

"I will be there."

Over_Red
Over_Red
2,256 Followers
1...345678