All Comments on 'Dream Holiday Pt. 01'

by shygeek

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome

One of the best. Please continue

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
great story

5 stars. can't believe this is your first story on Literotica. loved it! well written, good storyline. can't wait for more and more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
metric

who needs it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well Done

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. I would look forward to reading about Paula and Hiro getting together. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Metric

Who needs it?

Well, scientists actually.

But, on the other hand, who chooses to use it for its convenience and ease of understanding internationally?

Everybody except North America.

But then, it seems Americans don't give a flying fuck about wanting to communicate with the rest of the world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
continuation

I hesitate to read the Dream Holiday story for fear I have to wait for an ending. Best if you could complete a story. You're a great writer with a vivid imagination.

Geisha1Geisha1almost 6 years ago
I gave you 5 stars.

I loved this story. But, I hope you finish it. It’s a great read and deserves a good ending!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent

Can't wait for the ending, so many things can happen

inno0cent_bystanderinno0cent_bystanderover 4 years ago

You do realize that puberty should have happened about 5(typically more) years prior to this right?

sgternestbilkosgternestbilkoalmost 3 years ago

I guess that by now you are to going to write part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This author wrote “To be Continued” on several of his stories then never continues them. I suggest you scroll to the end of his stories and if there is no follow up then don’t read them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
You need a lesson on female anatomy

Specifically the vagina and location of the hymen.

Your description of first-time coitus in an intact virgin is totally wrong:

"It felt amazingly tight but thankfully she was so well lubricated that I was able to proceed without too much difficulty until I encountered an obstacle. ...

Not wanting to hurt her I pulled back and stopped just before coming all the way out. I repeated this a few times, it felt really good and, with every repetition, it got easier. ...

There was no way for me to stop and my cock broke through the barrier and plunged all the way into her."

RedninjaRedninja9 months ago

Good story, would love to know where you would take a follow up.

Continue when you can.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous