Dream Love Returned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting their fill of her tart, tangy cum and urine, Kristin and Nick regretfully leave their mother's spasming slit and crawl back up to lay beside her, holding her as she catches her breath and her tremors lessen. Smiling with lips still glistening from cum Nick pushes Trish's legs back down, and she cries out and jerks once more as her inner thighs brush her clit. As Trish rests, brother and sister lean over her to kiss, their tongues tracing over each other's lips, tasting their mother's earthy goodness before alternating pushing their tongues into each other's mouths. After a long, passionate snog, they part.

"Baby brother, you should let me take care of you; your poor prick is about to burst." Kristin points down to her brother's cock, which is iron-rigid, fatly swollen, and dripping a continuous stream of sticky, stringy precum onto their mother's hip once more.

"Thanks, Kris-sis, but I think Mom wants to do that. Don't you, Mom?" This last is whispered into Trish's ear, followed by a long, slow tracing of his tongue around her ear.

Trish moans and whispers hoarsely, "Yessssss..."

Nick smiles and murmurs, "See, baby; told you. And I think now is the best time..."

With that, Nick rises and throws his leg over his mother, straddling her. He moves up, his stiff, curved cock dripping precum on her chest, then on her chin. He rests the tip of his dribbling prick on her lips.

Trish smiles in her sleep; then being who she is, proceeds to make love to her son's glorious shaft. Raising her hands to grasp his firm ass, he first pushes out her tongue so that it catches the drops of precum, letting them flow into her mouth and down her throat; she swallows, and purrs with satisfaction. Then, raising her head, she traces her tongue over the bloated head of Nick's cock, giving it a thick, shining coat of saliva. Being a sexual diva, Trish knows how give her lover the greatest pleasure, and derives the greatest pleasure from giving it; so her tongue swirls about his shaft, round and round, making it glisten too. Down she goes, over and under, adoring the feeling of the fevered flesh on her tongue, the salty-sweet taste of his manliness, giggling as his prick jumps when an especially sensitive area is touched. And reaching the base of his shaft she eventually buries her face in his wiry pubic hair, then ducks under his cock to lick his firm ball sac, all the way back to his asshole, then back again to take first one, then the other, and finally both of his balls gently into her mouth, sucking.

Despite knowing how accomplished his mother is at cocksucking, Nick almost falls over with the nearly-overwhelming sensations her tongue causes; only Kristin, now kneeling before him and kissing him passionately as their mother makes love to his rigid rod, holds him up. His sister smiles with her lips around his tongue as she recognizes how excited her brother is.

As the siblings kiss and caress one another, Trish releases her son's balls and moves her head back to take the head of his cock into her mouth. In her dream, she is amazed at how it fills her mouth, so swollen is it. She sucks it, swirling her tongue around it, and is rewarded with a fresh stream of warm, flavorful precum on her tongue; she can never get enough of his fluids. She then takes the curved, stiff prick deeper into her mouth, laving her tongue over it again and again as it pushes inward. Soon though, it's moving of its own volition as Nick thrusts himself deeper still into his mother's mouth. She almost gags, but pushes herself up so she can take his beloved cock fully into her mouth, as she desires more than anything. And she gets her desire as Nick's prick is finally pushed in its entirety into her mouth; her lips and nose are buried in his damp, fragrant pubic thatch. There she allows it to rest for a bit, savoring its mass, texture, and flavor on her tongue, precum dribbling directly down her throat.

But Nick's patience can't last, as they both know; and he begins to thrust, fucking his mother's mouth. And she revels in it, allowing his stiff shaft to move in and out, over her loving tongue. She bobs her head in time with his thrusts, and they fuck like the mother-and-son-loving couple they are. Their rhythm is slow at first, then picking up tempo. His cock, snugly filling her mouth and lovingly wrapped about with her lips, slides easily, from head to base of shaft, back and forth, her tongue never ceasing to swirl around, knowing and finding all the places that excite him the most. As his snogging with his sister grows more frantic, so does his fucking of his mother's mouth. Soon, his shaft is a glistening blur between her lips, and the obscenely wet, sucking sounds arouse the loving family even more.

All good things must come to an end...or in the case of Trish giving dreaming head to her son, must cum. And so it is: Nick is gasping in his sister's mouth, and his thrusts into his mother's mouth are fast and frantic; he can feel his climax rising from his balls and fanning out from his agonizingly-sensitive cockhead. And when he cums, even he is surprised by the sheer force and marvelous intensity of it.

His slender prick swells to seemingly-impossible size, the head filling the back of Trish's throat almost past endurance, Nick shoots jet after jet of globular, salty semen from his tight balls into his mother's mouth and down her throat. With the first jet Trish pushes her middle finger, which she'd wetted her cuntcream, into his asshole. This causes Nick to push forward, and almost gagging his mother again, to cum even harder, his cum soon filling her mouth around his cock when she can't swallow his lovely fluid fast enough.

As he cums, Nick cries out, muffled by his sister's mouth on his: "FUCK... CUMMING... MOM... SHIT... SOOOO GOOD... LOVE... YOU... COCKSUCKING... GODDAMN... KRIS... YESSSSS!"

And his body, rigid and shaking, is again held up by his sister. She holds tight to her beloved brother-lover as his cock geysers lessening streams of thick, salty jism into their mother's mouth, causing it finally to overflow despite the tight seal of her lips around his pistoning shaft, dribbling down her chin and onto her breasts.

Nick's orgasm finally recedes and ceases, and he almost topples Kristin when he collapses onto her, bellowing and shaking. But their mother never lets his prick leave her loving mouth, and now she enjoys the subtle flavors of his semen as she swallows the last mouthful and cleans his shaft and teeth for more. Trish smiles with her mouth full of her son's still-rigid cock.

That swollen, glistening rod leaves her mouth with a wet pop as does her finger from her son's asshole as Kristin lays her shivering, gasping brother down beside their mother, then bends down to lick the splatters of jism from Trish's chest, chin, and lips; mother and daughter kiss lingeringly as they enjoy the last drops of Nick's seed. Then the loving family rests for a while, the mother's arms around her children and dreaming of their shared love and desire.

But Kristin's need has been too long denied; her nipples are tiny, rigid, aching points; her cunt is literally dripping, streaming cream down her inner thighs and tickling her winking asshole, and is swollen painfully; her clit is stiff and tingling, causing her to jerk with each incidental touch. Despite knowing how much her mother has gone through tonight (and Trish is a sweaty, glistening, panting, fragrant mess), Kristin will not be denied...and she knows that her mother won't deny her.

And she's right, of course: when her daughter rises to straddle her head, Kristin's thickly-haired, hot, moist pussy only an inch from her mouth, Trish is only too happy to grasp her daughter's firm, round buttocks and raise her head to bury her face in the cunt that she loves more than any other, even her own.

Even in her dream, Trish relishes how dense and soft her daughter's bush is after years of shaving and trimming; almost as dense as her own! And Kristin's flavor! Trish has enjoyed tasting herself for years when she masturbated, but nothing compares to the sweet, tart, savory taste of her daughter's cream. After a few mouthfuls of her son's scrumptious semen, what better digestif than Kristin's thick, sticky juices?

Kristin wavers above her mother, her body bombarded with exquisite sensations emanating from her needful clit. She crushes her breasts in her hands, twisting and pinching her tingling nipples as Trish traces her tongue around Kristin's puffy, humid cuntlips, from her spasming asshole up, purposely avoiding her pussy for the moment and instead licking, sucking, and nibbling the soft area between her mound and thighs, and up further to kiss, lick, and pull with her teeth Kristin's now proudly-thick pubic thatch. Then down again to tickle the hairs growing on her inner thighs. Her mother had never gone down on a woman before Kristin (which made the daughter terribly proud), but had quickly learned what her darling child loved, and usually gave more than her daughter could handle!

But all too soon, Kristin is panting, wanting, needing her mother's mouth and her tongue inside her; she grasps Trish's hair and directs her to her pussy. Kristin adores her mother's direct approach: rather than opening her daughter's cuntlips with her fingers, Trish pushes Kristin open with her mouth, pressing her lips inside and her tongue deeper. Kristin whisper-cries out as her mother's nose pushes against her aching clit; with no conscious effort, she begins thrusting her hips, riding, fucking her mother's mouth. Kristin closes her eyes and throws her head back, flowing with the waves of delicious sensations that wash over her as her mother eats her pussy.

Trish's tongue traces around outside Kristin's inner lips, then sucks those lips into her mouth, nibbling them with her teeth. As her daughter's juices stream down her throat and over her chin and cheeks, Trish corkscrews her tongue into Kristin, swirling deeper into her tight, grasping tunnel, tasting those divine sugar walls. Trish moves up only enough to take in a breath through her nose, then dives still deeper into her daughter's cunt, her tongue touching every inch of her undulating walls.

Gasping, hissing, moaning, cursing under her breath, Kristin rides her mother's mouth, her tongue; her hips thrust, her buttocks tighten in her mother's hands, her small, round breasts bob, and sweat glows on her pale skin as she dances her erotic dance. Nothing is in her head but the marvelous sensations rising from her clit and fanning out from her nipples...and then she cries out more loudly as she feels a mouth close around her right nipple, and a pair of fingertips on her left nipple. Opening her eyes and looking down, she see her sweet brother sucking her nipple while gazing lovingly up at her, her other nipple being delightfully tortured with twisting and pulling. She smiles strainedly, her almost-overpowering ecstasy making it hard to do much else.

Then Kristin throws her head back once more and closes her eyes; her mother's tongue loving her sugar walls and pressing to her G-spot while her brother sucks, licks, nibbles, and twists her nipples will bring her to her climax all too soon, she knows, and she wants to enjoy this beautiful moment for as long as she can.

But only seconds after Trish closes her lips around her daughter's rigid clit, holding it between her teeth, and begins flicking it with her tonguetip, Kristin feels her orgasm literally roaring from her clit to engulf her, to overwhelm her, to make her nothing but a bundle of divinely-tormented nerves...and this is made worse (and infinitely better) when her mother's wet finger is shoved suddenly and deeply into her tight, grasping asshole. Kristin's eyes open wide for a brief moment of utter surprise before closing again in unbearable agony/ecstasy...and this time it's her brother who keeps her from falling as her climax turns her muscles to jelly.

"OH MY GOD MOTHERFUCK! MOM! NICK! OH SHIT FUCKING YESSSSS, I'M CUMMING! OOOOH! GODDAMN SO FUCKING GOOD! I LOVE WHAT YOU DO TO ME! I LOVE YOU BOTH! SHIT DON'T STOP, DON'T FUCKING STOPPPP!"

Nick and Kristin are both lucky that Kristin's cumming is so intense that she can only scream in a hoarse, gasping whisper. Trish is relentless in her sucking and licking of her daughter inflamed clit, as is Nick in his tormenting of his sister's nipples, and Kristin can only cum and scream, scream and cum. Her body is painfully rigid except for her hips, which thrust and ride and fuck her mother's mouth and tongue without thought, without control; sweat flies off of her to spatter her brother and mother.

But even when Kristin is trying to push away from the now-agonizing ministrations of her mother and brother, they won't let her go: Trish continues her loving of daughter's clit, and Nick doesn't stop orally and digitally tormenting her nipples. And Kristin realizes that they're trying to make her climax again...and that after a period of horrific sensitivity, she will.

And so she does. After pleading with her sleeping mother and conscious brother to stop, after trying to push them away, all to no avail, she cums again. This orgasm is somehow even more intense and drawn-out than the the first one, and in the first second of it Kristin wonders how she'll survive it...and then ceases to care if she will survive it or not. It spreads to every inch, every nerve, every muscle in her body; white agony/ecstasy explodes behind her eyelids, and she dies for a little while, an orgasmic zombie. Barely known to her overpowered mind, she is whisper-screaming again, but it's only a long shriek, filled with such mindless pleasure that it scares her a little to think of it afterward.

When his sister finally begins collapsing backward, Nick catches her and lays her down gently beside their mother; she simply lays there, twitching, gasping, unconscious for a while. In her sleep, Trish snuggles with her daughter, comforting her. Nick lays down on his mother's other side, and her hand moves over to grasp his bottom and pull him closer to her. And so the Morton family sleeps...but only for a short while.

Nick is awakened to a very pleasurable feeling; his cock is being gently masturbated. Distantly amazed that his prick is still hard, he opens his eyes to find his mother, her eyes still closed and seemingly still asleep, with her hand wrapped around his rigid shaft, stroking it softly. He lays there for a little while, letting the delicious sensations roll over him in waves...then he feels a soft, warm mouth on his. Opening his eyes once more, he looks into those of his sister, kissing him. Once his eyes are open she breaks the kiss, and gazes smiling down on him in the dim streetlamp light.

"Hi, baby. It's looks like someone still hasn't had enough; she was fingering me too, which woke me up." Kristin giggles softly, leaning over their mother to whisper to him.

"Daaamn! And I thought we were horndogs!" Nick smiles up at his sister and props himself up on his elbows, not disturbing his mother's gentle stroking of his prick.

"I know!" Kristin gazes lovingly at her brother for some moments, then murmurs, "Do you want to go down her again? Or fuck her? Maybe that will finally knock her out."

"Ummmm..." Nick thinks for a while, then whispers more animatedly, "Yeah, I do want to fuck Mom again, but in a way we've not done before!"

Kristin looks at him quizzically, then asks, "Uh, how have we not fucked before? I think we've done everything that--" Then her eyes widen, and she gasps, "Oh my god! You mean...anal?"

Nick grins and murmurs, "Yep, that's exactly what I mean. Oh, we've had our fingers up each other's asses before, but never my cock! I think she'll enjoy it."

"Baby, I don't think she's done that before; you don't want to hurt her."

"No, I don't, and I won't. Here, I'll ask--" Nick leans over to his mother, and whispers into her ear, "Mom, would like me to fuck your ass?" I really want to, but if you don't want me to I won't."

To their mutual surprise, Trish smiles. Not stopping her masturbating of her son, she sleep-whispers, "Mmmmmm. I've thought about that for a while. Yes, baby boy, I'd love you to shove that delicious prick up my ass!"

Nick glances at his sister, smiles triumphantly, and says, "Okay, Mom; let's get ready!"

Still smiling, Trish finally stops stroking her son's curved cock, but only to slowly rise then turn around till she is on her hands and knees, facing away from them. Her wide, firm bottom is raised and swaying, her cheeks open and the mouth-watering scent of her sodden pussy and moist asshole wafts up to them; it causes Nick's prick to swell even more, and Kristin to gasp and tremble with increased desire.

Suddenly, Kristin places her hand on her brother's arm and whispers, "Baby brother, keep her hot and ready; I'll be back in a minute or two!"

Before Nick can even ask what it is she's doing, his sister has gracefully slid off of the bed and is tiptoe-running out of the bedroom door.

Alone now with his mother, Nick looks down at the pale, round cheeks of her delightful ass, the dark cleft between them so inviting. He places his hands on her buttocks, and begins caressing them.

Trish hisses softly, then moans. "Yessss, darling! God, you know I love it when you play with my ass! I really am an ass-slut!"

Aroused even more by her obscene invitation, Nick squeezes the soft, full cheeks, then moves his hands deeper into the shadowy cleft between them. He feels his mother tremble as he explores the moist, hairy cleft, and she jumps when his thumb accidentally touches her puckered asshole.

Before he can go any further, he hears Kristin returning. Turning to her, he stops, then gapes. Strapped about her rounded hips is a swaying dildo on a harness!

Still gaping at his sister, Nick whispers, "Shit, Kris, where did you get that?"

Kristin smirks, cocks her hip, and murmurs, "I got it online a few weeks ago. I thought with the way Mom and I were getting it on, I might need it soon...and tonight, I do!"

Nick shakes his head and whispers bemusedly, "Oh my fucking god! My sis, the strapon lesbian!"

Kristin giggles. "Not lesbian, dumbass; bisexual!"

"Yeah, I guess so!" Nick's prick itself sways as images of what his sister can do with the dildo strapped around her hips dance in his lust-addled mind. "Fuck, baby, let's get it on!"

They then hear Trish whisper, "Nick, darling, I want you inside me so badly. Please, assfuck your mother!" To emphasize her need, their mother lowers herself onto her elbows and wriggles her ass. Both children are mesmerized for several moments.

Kristin moves to her mother's side, leans down, and whispers into Trish's ear, "Mom, I'm gonna slide under you, okay?"

Her eyes still closed, Trish raises her face to her daughter and smiles. "Okay, honey. I'd love that." Kristin has no idea if her mother knows what's about to happen, but knows that she soon will.

Kristin, holding the plastic prick so that it won't touch her mother yet, gracefully slides between Trish's arms and legs till she is gazing up at her mother, face-to-face; the dildo is still being held down. Kristin reaches under the harness to scoop a handful of her own copious wetness from her cunt to coat the faux cock with a glistening sheen.

Gazing up at her mother, Kristin reaches up to take Trish's face in her free hand and gently pull her down so that they can kiss; Trish quickly loses herself in the expert snogging of her lovely daughter.

Nick climbs back onto the bed, between the legs of his mother and sister. His stiff, curved prick stands out proudly, pointed directly at the tiny, tight sphincter it will soon be penetrating. Reaching underneath Trish, Nick massages her cunt, getting a thick coating of her cream on his hand and causing her to moan into her daughter's mouth; he then applies the thick, sticky juice to his iron-hard shaft.