Dream Love Returned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaning down, he pushes his face between Trish's soft, open asscheeks; he then presses his lips directly to her asshole, feeling it contract and her start, then push back to him. He kisses her tight, little hole, then swirls his tongue around it, making sure a great amount of his saliva coats her opening; he doesn't want to hurt his mother, so he makes sure she has as much lubrication as possible. Soon, his saliva streams down her cleft to run over her swollen, soft cuntlips and into her bush; she continues to thrust her ass toward him.

Straightening, Nick whispers to his mother, "Mom, are you ready?"

Still lovingly kissing her daughter, he hears her murmur, "Mm-hm."

"Are you ready, Kris-sis?" He hears another murmured assent. Then he feels the dildo being raised in Kristin's hand, its swollen head near their mother's pussy.

"Okay, Mom; I'm going to push into you now. If it hurts too much, let me know, okay?" Trish breaks her kiss with Kristin to whisper, "Yes, darling. Do it; fuck me now!"

Nick guides the head of his rigid, curved prick to touch his mother's asshole; she shudders slightly. He then pushes forward, his cockhead pushing against, then into, her puckered asshole. To his suprise, though very tight, his cock opens her and he slides its head in fairly easily. Trish hisses, then gasps as his prickhead pushes through and the thicker part of his shaft follows...and then she cries out as she feels Kristin's plastic prick enter her soft, gooey cunt and slide inside her.

As both shafts enter her, and then fill her, Trish's gasps become continuous cries; cries of surprise and delight. To her children's mutual amazement, she presses back, causing the cocks to slide into her more quickly; crooning with ecstasy, Trish soon has both pricks completely inside herself, all the way to their hilts.

Resting there for several moments, Kristin and Nick hear their mother whisper, "My darling, little, horny fuckers! You've filled me up! God, this feels so fucking good; I had no idea being fucked in my cunt and ass at the same time would be so divine! Now, fuck your mother! Fuck her holes! Cum inside her and make her cum!"

Nick is distracted for several moments by the sheer delight of his mother's tight, warm, soft ass grasping his prick. He'd long fantasized about assfucking a girl, but had no inkling that it would feel this incredible. The snugness of Trish's sphincter combining with the hot gooeyness of her bowels is almost enough to make him shoot his jism into her right then and there. But with effort he manages to suppress his orgasm; then he begins to thrust.

Slowly at first, wanting to be sure that it won't hurt his mother, Nick slides his cock out of her asshole till just the head is within her; then he pushes slowly back in. He grasps her soft, rounded hips as he fucks her. As the tempo of his strokes increases, he realizes that Kristin is matching him, thrust for thrust: her plastic prick slides out of their mother's pussy as his shaft slides out of her ass, then both cock smoothly slip back in. Fuck, this is even better than assfucking her alone!

And so the Morton family explores yet another new, erotic sensation; one that before tonight, none of them had dreamed was possible. As her children fuck both of her holes, Trish fucks them back just as eagerly. Though neither realize it, in her dream Trish finds that her daughter now has a lovely, fat cock! And as with dreams, she doesn't question this oddity; it seems quite reasonable...and all too delicious!

Kristin finds that she loves fucking her mother with the dildo: as she thrusts upward, she adores the sound of her mother's cries and moans, of the sweetly-nasty sound of wet shafts moving in sucking, tight holes, and of the slap of flesh on flesh as Nick's hips spank their mother's ass; the feel of her mother's tits swaying, brushing against hers; and the feel of her mother's lips on hers as Trish lowers herself to kiss her daughter, their tongues meeting, intertwining, and dancing; Kristin feels her mother's sweat dripping onto her already-wet skin. All of these impressions combine to cause her to fuck her mother even harder! And she knows she will cum; the little nubbin of plastic on the inside of the dildo, pressing against her inflamed, throbbing clit with each thrust, leaves no doubt of that.

The bed creaks and moves as their movements become more frantic; the sounds of grunts, moans, and cries fill the room, as does the scent of aroused cunt and ass. Mother, son, and daughter fuck; they have been lovers for some time now, and tonight they enter a new realm: with the seduction of their sleeping mother, and now their delirious fucking of her both of her holes, another limit has been breached and their happiness can reach new heights.

Nick is humping madly now, his hips slapping his mother's jiggling ass hard, his cock a shining blur in her widened but still-tight asshole. Looking down he can see his sister's rubber prick, another glistening piston in their mother's pussy. And the scent wafting up to meet him is driving him to new extremes of need and exertion; he somehow increases the speed of his thrusts, sweat streaming down his face, slim torso, and flying off onto his mother's wide ass, hips, and back. His sister's movements match his; he can hear her, and their mother, gasping, wetly kissing, crying out in their mad abandon. Kristin's hips are slapping against Trish's every bit as hard; she balances on her shoulders as her hips and back are off of the bed with the fucking of her mother's cunt.

Nick is caught by surprise when he hears his mother's orgasm begin; he is close, but thought he had more time. Still, he loves nothing more than cumming with his family-lovers, so he finds the wherewithal for a final, crazy flurry of thrusts, his mother's tight asshole and soft bowels giving him that extra push...and as Trish cums, so does he. And so does Kristin. Their spasmodically jerking, humping, climaxing bodies become one for a few, brief, glorious moments.

"OH GOD!" "FUCK!" "SHIT YES!" "CUMMING!" "SO FUCKING GOOD!" "MMMMMM!" "GODDAMN!" "MOM!" "BABIES!" "FUCK ME!" "FUCK ME!" "FUCK ME!" "LOVE FUCKING YOU!" "LOVE YOU FUCKING ME!" "LOVE YOU, DARLINGS!" "LOVE YOU, MOM!"

Their orgasms seem never to end, and end all too soon. Nick's spurts of thick, hot semen lessen within Trish's soft bowels; Trish's waves of agony/ecstasy diminish despite the sweet filling of her pussy and caressing of her clit by Kristin's dildo and Nick's filling of her ass; Kristin's delirium of excruciating sensations ebbs though she doesn't slow the thrusts of her rubber prick into her mother's cunt. And soon enough, they die altogether.

The Mortons sway for a while, gasping shivering throbbing jerking sweating; then with a seeming mutual agreement, they fall to the bed, the shafts still implanted deep within Trish. And thus they descend to deep, undreaming sleep, pressed closely, inseparably, together: Trish, Kristin, and Nick; mother, daughter, son...lovers.