All Comments on 'Dream Love'

by Ecstasy_Unlimited

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
one of the hottest stories of its genre

leaving any moral implications aside, that was one of the best written, hottest incest stories i have ever read

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent

Good flow; no wasted words; good phrasing; vivid descriptions. A very well done first story. I admire your talent.

Carosteph84Carosteph84over 15 years ago
So Yummy

I just HAD to wake up and read this story a third time. Your language is so vivid and sexy. I hope you have more stories, either a continuation of this or something totally new.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A deliciously naughty story

from a very promising author. Lots of potential for future elaboration. More, please!

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Very good.

Not normally my thing. But a well written peice of erotica. Carry on writing. You are doing well!

BabyBunny18BabyBunny18over 15 years ago
I wish..

the mom in the story was MY mom. :) this story made me really wet..im gonna have some dreams tonight.

curiousisjanecuriousisjaneover 14 years ago
Wowww

If I could have voted 110% I would have done. This was a truly arousing story although not my usual storyline but none the less, very seductive.

Poizon69Poizon69about 14 years ago
Hi Ecstasy_Unlimited.

Great story. Very sexy and a good read. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A Masterpiece~

This story is a true masterpiece. Every word more seductive than the last. Every paragraph more erotic than the last. I loved this story. I would go as far to say this story is my favorite I have ever read on this entire site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Bitch was awake the whole time

She obviously lusted after her mother and let her molest her body as she grew older.

As she became more and more accustomed to her mother giving her loving kisses in her 'sleep', she learned to fake REM sleep, and used the sleep-talking that tormented her as a child to her advantage, and used it to arouse her mother into touching her night after night, constantly fufilling her fetish for her daughter's sleeping body.

All in all, the bitch faked it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous