Dream Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now Kristin has lifted her lovely legs until they are almost touching her chest; when she does this, I see by the dim glow of the streetlamp her anal rosebud. I'd licked Ron's a few times and had him lick mine many more, but never was I so tempted, so desirous, to taste someone's flower than I am now. So, I gently press my lips to her rose; her body jerks and she gasps, but this turns into a cry when the tip of my tongue touches, then glides around, it. As I lick and taste her flower (a heady bouquet of her own clean, natural flavor combined with her ever-flowing cunt honey and urine; I feel my own pussy clench and gush more as I enjoy it). I want to push my tongue within this lovely place, too; but no matter how much I coax her to relax, she is simply too tight. "Ah, well; hopefully another time," I think. I feast on her lovely bottom for a long time before she makes her greater need apparent again: "Oh God, I'm so close, I can't believe it, just fucking my cunt and licking my ass have almost made me cum! Please, oh fucking pleeeeeeeease, make me cum now! Lick me here", she lightly touches her stiffly erect clit, then continues, "or I'll just die! Please...make me cum now, pleeeeeeeease!"

I whisper, "Yes, my love; you'll be coming very, very soon." I move up a little, then cover her clit with my mouth; just the touch of my lips cause her to cry out, gasp for breath, and thrash wildly. I trace my tongue around her clit; her hips move in time to my tongue. Just when she starts begging again, I suck her clit gently into my mouth and flick it with my tongue; at a moment's inspiration, I also trace a fingertip over her swollen cuntlips, then thrust the wet finger into her spasming pussy.

This proves to be too much. Closer to orgasm than I'd thought, my daughter Kristin comes at the touch of my tongue and finger: and a more beautiful sight I've never witnessed. Tightening her fingers painfully in my hair, her back arches high; she thrusts her cunt into my mouth again and again, her hips pushing and pushing; her head thrown back, she screamed. Oh, it isn't a full-throated scream; she being still asleep, it is an almost-eerie, drawn-out gasp, punctuated with words...words I'll treasure forever more: "OH MY FUCKING GODDDDDDDD! MOMMMMMMM! I'M COMINGGGGGGGGGG! OH FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! SO GOODDDDDDDDDDDD! MOM YOU FUCK ME SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD! I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! I FUCKING LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUU!" I now know it is me she's been dreaming of all along.

And I continue to fuck my daughter; I lick, suck, and fingerfuck her as she keeps coming. Her low scream becoming more hoarse, her whole body writhing and jerking, tearing at the sheets, the pillow, the headboard; but I keep as tight a hold of her as I'm able. Finally, after a divine infinity, she is crying and begging me to stop, gasping that she is becoming too sensitive. But I wonder if she's that much like me (even more than she has already demonstrated) and can climax again when licked long enough, no matter how sensitive she is at the moment. So, I continue...and we are both rewarded when her pleas turn to new cries of ecstasy: "FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! COMING AGAIN! OH MY FUCKING GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!" MOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! YOU'RE MAKING ME COME AGAIN! HOW DID YOU FUCKING KNOWWWWWWWWWWWW? I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH!" And I lick and suck her stiff clit, my mouth and tongue almost numb, but not wanting to stop until my baby girl has had her fill of her mother's special love. So I hang on and love her as she thrashes and shrieks hoarsely, pulling my hair without mercy, my nose and chin sore from her humping...but not stopping until she at last quiets, laying limply on the soaked bed and gasping.

With a last kiss of her sweetest-of-pussies, I get up and lay beside my marvelous daughter; taking her into my arms and caressing her damp hair as she snuggles into me, whispering for her to relax, Mom is here, just lay here and let her take of you. At this moment, sanity briefly returns to me and I think, "You can stop now, and perhaps she'll never know this happened unless you choose to tell her". But it flees again as I gaze down at my sweet Kristin in the lamplight: her gorgeous, slender, naked body curled against mine, pale skin softly glowing, hair pulled back from her sleeping face, arms wrapped tightly about me; and I know that while I can probably fight the desire to fall in love with her, the desire to make love to her once more is overwhelming...unless she says no, awake or asleep, it will happen again.

I think perhaps Kristin has finally fallen into a deep, dreamless sleep, and I am heading that way myself, when I am awoken by something wonderful: my daughter's lips once again on my breast. I lay there for an endless, magical time, feeling her suck my nipple back into hardness, deep into her mouth, sucking hard and flicking it with her tongue, sucking and licking until I'm gasping with my head was thrown back, my hands on her head pushing it deeper into my breast, and my thighs squeezing and relaxing, causing my honey to cover my pussy lips and trickle down over my anal flower.

I am beginning to gasp and feel the first touch of an orgasm approaching when Kristin releases my nipple from her mouth ("Oh god, please, no...") and, her eyes still closed and her obviously asleep and dreaming, lays back down on the bed. She smiles and murmurs, "Come on, Mom; your turn. You didn't think I would let you get away with just making me come, did you? I love you as much as you love me, and I want to give you as much pleasure as you've given me. Come on; sit on my face." And with that she lays flat, her arms up in invitation.

To be honest, I am shocked. I just assumed Kristin would go deeper into sleep once she'd had her long climax; with her wanting to love me in the same way, it makes me wonder yet again: is she actually awake, in which case this is going to get a lot more complicated? Or is this just such an exciting dream for her that her subconscious mind can't let it go? Whatever it is, my daughter wants to give me the same ecstasy I'd just bestowed on her. Do I want it? I almost laugh out loud: of course I do!

I smile down at Kristin's beautiful, glowing face, and whisper, "Yes, baby. Make Mom come; make me come hard, so you can drink me all up. " With that I straddle her head, my oozing, thickly-haired pussy just an inch from her delicate, full lips. Ever impatient, my darling daughter doesn't wait for me to press my cunt to her mouth: she grasps my bottom and pulls it to her mouth; I have to catch myself by putting my hands on the wall to keep from falling on her. But the sensations with the first touch of her lips to my lips...dear god!

Ron and a couple of other men before him had gone done on me, and one teenage girlfriend had thrust a finger inside me; these were all nothing compared to the fantastic feel of my daughter's mouth on my cunt, and I have to hold myself up all over again from the sheer force of the pleasure surging through me. I don't know if Kristin has ever done this before, but again she seems born to it: she kisses my hairy mound, rubbing her nose playfully in it, catching hairs between her teeth and pulling them. Then she licks my pubic thatch, coating the hairs with her sweet saliva. As I gasp and hump her mouth she licks lower, tracing her tongue tip around my swollen lips teasingly, causing me to thrust all the harder. I look down, and as she pulls away for a moment to get air, I see Kristin's mouth and chin glisten in the lamplight; she licks her lips before diving back in. After that, I'm no longer a thinking person: I rub my aching, needy cunt over my daughter's lips, pushing it, splaying my lips on her mouth so her tongue can delve more deeply...and I grow ever closer to an orgasm I don't know, nor care, that I'll survive. I feel her lips and tongue on my inner pussy; her nose teasing my clit; her tongue pushing up inside me...and I gasp not only from the sheer delight of my daughter's tongue fucking me, but how deep it is inside; after all this time, I've had no idea how long Kristin's tongue is.

I can hear her gasping and snorting as my wetness flows over her mouth and chin, threatening to go into her nose, but she never lets up. And just when I can feel my climax forming in my clit as Kristin's tongue rolls it around and flicks it inside her mouth I feel her wet finger, which has been delightfully caressing my rosebud, suddenly penetrate it and go deeply inside. That is what pushes me over the edge even faster: not just my daughter's tongue loving my stiff clit, but her finger thrust and wriggling within my sensitive bottom.

And I come. God, do I come: whisper-shrieking, "KRISTINNNNNNNNNNNN! OH GOD BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! MOM IS COMINGGGGGGGGGG! COMING SOOOOOOOOOOO HARDDDDDDDDDDDDD! I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU! OH FUCKING GOD I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOO VERY MUCH! KRISTIN! FUCK MOM! MAKE ME COME MORE! MAKE ME NEVER STOP COMING! OH FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" As I fuck her mouth (there's no other, more delicate, way to put it: I fuck my daughter's mouth, long and hard), my body trembles and shakes totally out of my control. I whip my head back and forth, holding back my screams only barely. I reach down and grasp her hair hard, pushing her mouth deeper into my gushing pussy and rubbing it all over her soft lips and chin. And as my second orgasm hits me, darling Kristin never stops; her tongue flicks my clit, her chin pushes inside my cunt canal, and her finger fucks my bottom without mercy.

Finally, I simply fall away from her. I lay down beside her, gasping for air, my body twitching as every move makes my cunt throb. I curl up against my daughter, my face against her leg and sobbing with joy and exhaustion. She caresses my thighs, hips and tummy, murmuring, "Relax, Mom. You came so good and hard; you turn me on so much I can hardly stand it. Now relax and let me take care of you." Which she does, whispering to me as I lay there and doze, the scent of our cunts so thick in the air nothing else can be smelled. When I awake from my doze, it's to find myself on my back with Kristin embracing me, gently caressing me, and rubbing her sodden pussy on my thigh. The feel, scent and sound of my daughter so close to me brings me back to reality; the reality of our singular, erotic closeness. As I lay there, concentrating on the sensation of her wet cunt sliding over my moist skin and her lips and tongue gliding over my throat, my need for her surges in me yet again. So, as she giggles in dreamy surprise, I gently push Kristin onto her back, then turn myself so that we are positioned face-to-cunt; she beneath me, and my legs once more straddling her lovely face. Without further ado, I lower my sloppy pussy to her mouth as I dive face-first into her glistening slit.

Kristin's croon of delight is cut off as my hairy, sodden cunt covers her mouth. But being the erotic natural she is, she immediately reaches up to grasp my bottom then burrow her mouth deliciously into my overflowing canal. The feel of her warm breath inside of me, as well as her exquisitely long tongue penetrating me deeply, causes my hips to thrust as I ride her mouth; rubbing that sloshing slit all over her mouth and chin...fucking my child's mouth once more.

And I do exactly the same to her: caressing her slit with the tip of my tongue, tickling her again-erect little clit with my nose, then splaying her soft, swollen lips open with my mouth as I plunge mouth-first into my darling daughter's matchless young pussy. As her honey coats my lips and chin I hold onto her as she humps my mouth frenetically, fucking my face with abandon. Her body jerks and writhes above mine as I tonguefuck her, her breasts and tummy touching my tummy and breasts, her sweat rolling off of her fevered skin onto mine.

And so we sixty-nine: thrusting our hungry mouths and tongues inside each other; our thighs gripping each other's faces; our bodies undulating with the mounting sensations; our moans and cries muffled by our wet folds. Our lovemaking seems to last a divine eternity; we each try to give our best to our loved one, making the feelings become excruciating in their sublimity...licking sugar walls, lips and clits; sucking hard at soft, wet flesh; nibbling and biting to cries of pain and ecstasy. At one point I feel Kristin's wet fingers caress and explore the cleft of my bottom, gliding over and tickling my spasming rosebud before slowly, agonizingly pushing inside; first one, then two. I scream into her cunt, fucking it and her mouth all the harder for her delicious second intrusion. I reach between her cheeks and stroke her flower, but succeed only in getting the tip of a finger inside; this still causes her to squeal softly and push her pussy almost painfully over my mouth.

The anal sex pushes us both over the edge. Before I even know that I am climaxing, my body is convulsing, my breath stops, and the orgasm floods through me like new life. I lose all thought and simply come; I scream into my daughter's flowing cunt: "BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! YOUR MOM IS COMING AGAIN! OH GOD, SOOOOOOOOO FUCKING GOOOOOOD! I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOO VERY MUCH! FUCKKKKKKKKKK I CAN'T STAND IT! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! KRISTIN, FUCK YOUR MOM! MAKE HER NEVER STOP COMING! YESSSSSSSSSSS!" Though it isn't intelligible to her, I think the sound of my ecstasy helps her, as well: I feel Kristin's rosebud clench around my fingertip, and her cunt spasm over my mouth as I suck and lick her clit deep in my mouth; her back arches and she drives her flowing pussy into my mouth without regard. I hear and feel her cries in my cunt, but can only make out an occasional, strangled word: "MOMMMMMM... FUCKKKKKKKKK... COMINGGGGGG... YESSSSSSS... LOVE... OHHHHHHHHHHHH... GODDDDDDDDDD... BEST... NEVER... STOP... FUCKING... MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Our simultaneous orgasms continue for an excruciating infinity; crying, writhing, sucking, licking, swallowing, fucking, coming. But finally Kristin falls away from me, and I regretfully lose oral contact with her overflowing pussy. She lays beside me, panting wildly, her body jerking as her cuntlips and thighs make brushing contact with her oversensitive clit. She manages to crawl into my arms, wrapping her arms and legs around me and burying her face in my throat; there, she sobs quietly in exhaustion and overwrought delight. I smile as I bury my face in her damp hair, caressing her moist, hot skin and avidly breathing in her mixed scent of child and woman. And in that way, we both descend into a deep, dreamless sleep.

When I awake again, I blearily look at Kristin's bedside table clock; it reads 5:07. I sigh quietly; I'll have to get her and her 18-year-old brother Nick up in a couple of hours for school. I debate whether to simply lay there and continue to enjoye the matchless feel of my nude daughter in my arms and fantasize about the encounters my darling Kristin and I will have in the future, or get up and start the day early.

As I ponder, an image comes unbidden to my mind: Nick, asleep in his bed and on his back; the sheet down around his waist, showing he isn't wearing a shirt; the silken skin of his slender, firm body glowing by the light of streetlamp; and ohhhhhh...his sweet morning erection tenting the sheet, even higher than I suspected it might. I smile as I feel my cunt clench yet again, and at the first trickle inside it; my nipples stiffen swiftly. This image drives all other thoughts from my head; gently but regretfully disengaging myself from my sleeping daughter I rise naked in the lamplight, already aching for the touch and taste of my son...and I know him to be a deep sleeper and vivid, vocal dreamer, as well. But before I leave her room, I bend down over Kristin and kiss her lightly and lingeringly on her satiny lips; I then whisper in her ear: "I love you, precious, and I will love you again." She smiles faintly, nods, and trembles. I smile affectionately, too; then I collect my clothes and tiptoe out of her room, knowing the way to my darling son's room.

The End

12