Dream Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cindy! Wh...Wha...What are you doing here?"

She was naked, standing only half an arm's length away in the shower alcove before me, grinning.

"You called?" She laughed.

"But...Who...Where..." My finger pointed aimlessly and my brain fizzed like a wet fuse.

"Oh, I just came in for a lie down. Must have really dropped off because when I woke up everyone was gone."

She moved into me, wrapping her arms around, pressing her firm young breasts against my chest. I could feel the silky hair of her mound against my cock and he responded like the old trooper he is.

"You really missed me then?" Face upturned, eyes shut against the warm torrent, pale hair plastered back, and lips that just begged to be kissed. So I did. Passionately, parting her lips with mine and slipping my tongue in to taste her sweetness. She responded and soon we were tongue wrestling while she moved her body seductively against mine.

Sliding both hands down her back, I gripped her ass cheeks, one in each hand and lifted. She responded by wrapping both legs around my waist and my rigid cock slipped deep into her waiting pussy. We stood there kissing and hugging each other, my cock deep inside her. I could feel her clenching and unclenching her vagina muscles causing her sweet pussy to suck on my cock in a most sensational way.

It was many minutes later that we broke the kiss and I put her down. She was smiling and panting as she reached down and took my shaft in her hand. Slowly she began to masturbate me, stroking my cock in long even strokes while I ran my hand up inside her legs probing her pussy. My thumb found her hard little clit and I teased it until she closed her eyes and shuddered in ecstasy. I had two fingers inside her pussy and rubbed them in and out slowly, stimulating her towards climax.

"Oh, Peter. I need you to fuck me, honey." She whispered in my ear.

I was so sexually excited that I trembled. My hand actually shook as I turned off the water before leading her from the alcove. After we toweled each other dry I scooped her in my arms and carried her to the master bedroom. I dropped her onto the bed where she landed supine, legs spread wide, her lovely breasts bouncing enticingly with the impact. She was giggling. I jumped onto the bed landing between her legs and promptly pushed my face into her gaping pussy. My tongue sought her sweet slit, probing her clit and licking in her tender groove before diving deep inside of her. Oh, she tasted so good. The taste of a sweet young woman sexually aroused is one I had almost forgotten so I reveled in that for a moment. Soon I had to come up for air but I crawled my way up her body until I could reach her perfect young breasts. They were conical; each with an aroused, erect nipple reminding me of cherries on the peak of two vanilla sundaes. I love cherries. I popped one in my mouth and sucked it gently, stroking it with my tongue. She moaned, muttering, "Oh, Peter, yes. Yes"

I could feel her hips shifting under me as her wide-open pussy sought my firm cock and I slipped it inside her. She was so wet I was up to my balls without even thrusting, but now I began moving my hips slowly, pushing my cock in and out of her in a rhythmic dance of love. She responded and her buttocks rose and fell in time with me until we were fucking faster and faster. Her fingers clawed at my back and she began making little squealing noises in time with our thrusts.

"Oh, my god...Oh Peter...Oh fuck me sweetheart."

"Oh, Cindy. Oh, fuck." I couldn't think of anything more to say at that moment. Heaven would pale to insignificance compared to Cindy's love-making.

I rolled over onto my back and she came up like a jillaroo determined to stay in the saddle of a rolling brumby. It felt like my cock drove into her another two inches and I could feel my balls tighten with the explosion that was imminent. She began to ride me then. Bouncing up and down with great enthusiasm and energy.

"Ooooohhh Peter, oh fuck me honey...Oh yes. Cum for me darling. I want to feel you cum inside me!"

My hands were on her tits, my fingers twisting her nipples. Her head was thrown back, body arched and I could see my cock plunging in and out of her hot, sweet pussy. My climax was approaching and I knew there was no holding back.

"Oh fuck, Oh, Cindy...Honey...I'm going to cum!"

"Yes! Peter...Cum for me. I'm ready!" And with that she pushed my cock in up to the hilt, squishing my balls in the process. I could feel her pussy spasm as she reached orgasm and then I shot my load.

"Oh my God! Ooooh, my God...Yes! Yes!" She cried.

My cock squirted a hot load of cum into her, then another and another. I could feel it as it splashed deep inside her, mingling with her own juices as she came. Sperm and pussy juices mixed in a sweet cocktail of love that trickled along my shaft, pouring from her, wetting my balls. We clung together breathing heavily, listening to the thunder of our hearts.

"Do you love me, Peter?" She whispered, her breath warm in my ear.

"Mmmmm...I do love you, Cindy. Very much."

"Will you come be my man?"

I hesitated. My heart wanted to shout out 'yes, yes...always and forever' but my head was troubled by the practicalities.

"Cindy, honey...I'm married. And besides you wouldn't want to spend your days with a man old enough to be your father?"

Cindy untangled herself and sat up on the bed. "What's 'old' got to do with it? I don't care about how old you are. I love you."

"And what about Travis?" I knew I shouldn't have, but I couldn't help it. I had to get some control back into this situation.

"Travis? Travis who?" She looked genuinely puzzled.

"Travis Jolly. Your boyfriend who ran off to the Northern Territory."

She laughed, rolling onto her side, then as swiftly got back up into a lotus position.

"Oh, I made that up. I just wanted you to feel a little sorry for me."

In my mind a light came on. This girl didn't just 'happen' to cross my path nor was this tryst a fortunate coincidence.

"Cindy. How long have you wanted this?"

She dropped her head and began examining a finger. "I've loved you for over a year. Ever since high school. I watched you every time you picked Rebecca up from school."

"Cindy. You are beautiful. You are so desirable and I love you, but...sweetheart...I am married. I can't just leave Laura and Becky. I'm sorry hon..."

She sat silent, in her lotus position, her eyes unwavering, looking at me. There was sadness in those eyes although her expression remained neutral. I was reminded of a statue, a goddess awaiting tribute from her adorers. I sighed and lay back, staring at the ceiling. I hadn't smoked in fourteen years but at that moment I craved one.

How many minutes passed during that awkwardness? I wasn't counting. I just wished there was something I could say, but I had said it all and any more would be twisting the knife I had metaphorically driven into her heart.

Cindy rolled off the bed, landing catlike on her feet. She scooped up her clothing and headed for the bathroom. I heard her turn on the shower and listened as water splashed. My imagination supplied the pictures of her ablutions and I smiled sadly. What fun it would be to have this Venus around all the time, but I knew it could not be. The difference between us wasn't age at all, but my sense of responsibility to my family.

I lay there staring at my ceiling as the water turned off and silence returned to the house. A few minutes later I heard the front door closing as she walked out of my life.

THE END
Copyright (c)
RogTom 2002

12