Dream Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching her, provoking though keeping her in pure dream state, giving her everything her body craved and needed, even begged for. Unable to stop, leaning in to capture the last of her, to once again feel needed and vibrant.

Terin arched and cried out in her sleep, her body shaking as her lover began to fill her slowly, his hardness stretching and pushing gently through her tightness. She saw him there, atop her, faceless but his body so very familiar to her, almost as if she'd seen him before, she pushed up at him, yielding to him completely as he buried himself completely inside her wetness. Holding them still, breathing deeply in her ear before slowly starting to stroke himself within her folds.

Her hands grasping for him, spreading her legs even further to give him all he sought of her, meeting each deep slow thrust her brain registering this was not just a dream, that this had to be real. She tried to force herself awake, but to no avail. She felt herself spiraling faster and faster to the end of no return. Her inner muscles gripping and pulling him back within her on each of his pulls, not wanting him from her for one moment. Her hands all over him, as if knowing his every curve and texture, truly feeling his skin beneath her fingertips just as she'd felt his lips upon hers. Her body screamed for release but her lover was one that only dreams could evoke, prolonging her release, timing them wanting to join in her passion for him as he had for her. Spiraling out of control she felt him speeding up within her, locking herself down along his length, crying out for him. Her mind flashing and cascading out of control until at last she could hold back no longer, screaming her ecstasy out to all that would dare to be close enough to hear, his moans and own blissful cries mingling with hers as he lost his control and began to release deep inside her. Filling her small body with his evidence that he was as alive as he was her dream lover.

12