Dream Lover Pt. 07

Story Info
More experimenting with flashbacks within dreams.
4.8k words
4.71
9.8k
5

Part 7 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 03/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,420 Followers

Note: you will understand this story a lot better if you read Part One first.

***

Chapter Eleven

By the next evening, I had come up with a pretty good plan to enjoy time with both present-day Erin and 18-year-old Erin. Of course I was anxious to get things underway but I had to be patient. After she'd put her boys to bed, I watched her change into a very sexy, dark green nightgown that looked fantastic on her body and against her fair skin. I'm not sure how she ever got close to drowsing off since she seemed as amped up as I was but, as she followed my suggestions, she was going through my online profile when her eyelids finally started to get heavy. I didn't even bother to plan something to wear since I knew it would be coming off immediately. When I felt the moment was right, I just appeared, kneeling near her feet, naked and sporting wood. I'd been there already while waiting since I had a nice view under her nightgown which is why I was already rigid. I had to resist the urge to lower my head and eat her pussy but I knew I'd get the opportunity before the "dream" was over.

I had reached over and put her tablet to sleep just before I appeared so everything seemed copacetic when she realized I was there. When she noticed that the screen was blank, she set it aside while gazing at my rigid cock. Once I was sure she was awake enough, I pulled her down the bed so she was lying flat on her back rather than propped up against her pillows and headboard. This caused her sexy nightgown to ride up almost all the way to her tits, so I pushed it the rest of the way up to expose them. Her nipples were hard so I leaned down to suck them then guided my cock into her and supported myself over her. As I started to slowly fuck her missionary-style, I brought my lips to hers and we made out while I was sliding my cock in and out of her hot, wet pussy. As good as her pussy felt from the moment I slipped into it, I was still anxious to feel young Erin's pussy again so I started thinking about one of our make-out sessions in my old bedroom.

In addition to Erin's pussy becoming tighter mid-fuck, I could also feel clothing and a few other more subtle differences as we went back. I propped myself up so I could look down at her, noting that the same long skirt was up around her waist and her halter top up above her tits as well as her long, black hair spread out on my pillow. I smiled down at her then we went back to making out. She was raising her hips to accept my incoming thrusts so I was getting maximum penetration and her young pussy, though apparently not virginal since she clearly wasn't experiencing any discomfort, felt outstanding. Since getting us to my former bedroom had gone so smoothly, I went ahead and relocated us again after a few minutes of flashback fucking. This time, we were in my college dorm during Christmas break, about a year and a half after that afternoon in my bedroom.

Erin had received a pair of tickets to see Les Miserables on Broadway as a Christmas gift. Because I was attending college in New York City, she invited me to go with her, supposedly with no ulterior motive and solely to take advantage of my knowledge of the city. I'd given her a tour of the campus and we stopped by my dorm but nothing happened while we were there. I was prepared to change that. When it was clear that the scene had changed again, she looked around as I continued to slide my cock in and out of her. She smiled when she realized where we were and when. While I had the opportunity, before we went back to making out, I looked down to see that her black skirt, which I recalled being fairly short and pretty snug, was up around her waist, she was wearing black stockings with garters and her blouse was unbuttoned and her bra unfastened and pushed up above her titties. Aside from the skirt and blouse, I wasn't sure whether any of the rest of it was accurate, but it didn't really matter. It did cross my mind, however, that it might be fun to start that whole scene from the beginning and see how it had started. For the moment, though, I just continued to fuck her still snug pussy as we went back to making out for a bit longer before I changed things up again.

I didn't want to remain over her and not get to see her young body but the plan I'd come up with also didn't involve just suddenly getting naked. While she appeared to be enjoying my return visit to her "dream," she hadn't cum yet and I wanted to make sure that happened then I'd get her naked and work on my own orgasm. After fucking her in the missionary position for a bit as we were making out, I stopped and slipped out of her then got to my knees. I had her turn over and get on all-fours then I guided my cock back into her hot, slippery pussy. Holding her hips, I went back to fucking her, slowly at first but gradually picking up my pace. Her skirt was still up around her waist so I could watch her ass jiggle slightly each time my hips tapped against it. She dropped her head down and reached back under herself, presumably to stroke her clit, which had to be a present-day Erin technique.

I savored the pleasurable feeling of fucking her and hoped that she was feeling even more pleasure and building toward an orgasm in this position. Even though I wasn't seeing much more of her naked in this position, I still had a plan, but the goal was for her to cum first before moving on. I was certainly having a good time, not only because I was fucking both young 18-year-old Erin and present-day Erin but also because of how smoothly everything was going despite the insanity of the very idea that this could be possible. I had a feeling that I had barely tested the limits at this point and that I was going to continue to be pleasantly surprised.

I could tell when Erin was approaching an orgasm not only by how much hotter and wetter her pussy was feeling but also by how she was pushing back against my thrusting. My hips were really smacking against her ass and she was moaning louder and longer. I'd been planning to reach forward to fondle her tits as I was fucking her but, since she was setting a hard, fast pace in pursuit of her orgasm, I didn't want to throw that off. Instead, I held onto her hips and pushed into her each time her ass hit my hips. Her pussy felt outstanding and I was once again amazed that I'd been able to go back to this moment in time and experience it differently. When she finally pushed back and just stayed there, I held my cock deep inside her and, when she started shaking, I could feel her pussy working on my cock. Her orgasm was long and appeared to be quite intensely pleasurable.

When she finished cumming, she pulled away so that my cock slipped out of her then turned so that she was kneeling while facing me. She reached for my cock, still slippery with her juices, as we kissed then progressed to making out. I was caressing her exposed titties then started to slide her blouse off. She released my cock to let it and her bra slide off then started to unbutton my shirt. I went back to fondling her tits as she got my shirt mostly off then I helped until I was as topless as she was. We each caressed the other's bare chest before we both stepped off of the bed. Since my pants and underwear had been at my knees while I'd been fucking her, they ended up at my ankles so I just stepped out of them. She was stroking my rigid cock as I unfastened her skirt then I hunkered down to slide it off, leaving her wearing just the stockings and garter belt. I took a moment to admire her standing there mostly naked, looking down at me with her long, black hair somewhat disheveled. This flashback was a memory that never happened, but looking like that was exactly how I wanted to remember her.

I got up, kissed her as I fondled her tits and she stroked my cock again, then I lay on my bed and had her straddle my head. As I was gazing up at her trim, black bush above me, she was gently pumping the base of my cock right before she engulfed it in her hot mouth. I moaned and just enjoyed it for a moment before raising my head and running my tongue along her slit, causing her to moan. As I was lapping at her pussy, her mouth was moving up and down my cock while she pumped the base of it, leaving me no doubt that I'd end up blowing my load down her throat. Of course I planned to make her cum again, as well, but since she already had once I wasn't too concerned about cumming before she did.

I slipped a finger into her snug pussy while licking and sucking her clit which was making her moan even more. I could feel her moans as she was sucking my cock but she never paused or hesitated even if she was feeling significant pleasure and wanted to savor it. She'd have time for that once she'd made me cum which, with the way she was pleasuring me with her mouth, wouldn't be too much longer. Before I was completely done, though, there was one more thing I wanted to do. I let my mind wander briefly while still devouring her pussy, back to a night we'd been sitting on her couch watching a movie and had ended up making out more than watching. It hadn't been any more than that but, as I considered it, we were no longer in my dorm room; we were still sixty-nining on that couch while a movie was playing on the nearby TV. The garter belt and stockings were gone and we were wearing more clothing but her skirt was up around her waist and my shorts and underwear were down enough to free my cock.

There wasn't anything nearly as special about doing this on that couch as there had been with my dorm room or my bedroom, but I wanted to do something in her old home since it was her dream, after all. I figured the couch was a good start but I would definitely not rule out a return trip to fuck on that couch and in her bedroom. I wasn't thinking about it at that moment because I didn't want to accidentally transport us. I wasn't sure how easily that could occur but I didn't want to risk it, especially right as I was getting close to cumming. I continued to lick and suck her clit while sliding my finger in and out of her as my orgasm was building and the pleasure I was feeling increased. I could feel my cock growing thicker but she remained intent on sucking me off which just continued to increase the level of pleasure. When I was right on the verge of cumming, I dropped my head back to savor it but kept sliding my finger in and out of her pussy.

I started spurting into her mouth with a grunt and she just swallowed my load while continuing to suck me off. My orgasm was intense and I relished spewing into her mouth but, when I was about spent, I went back to licking and sucking her clit. She nursed my cock until I was fully spent then let it fall from her mouth and focused on her own pleasure. I didn't slip a second finger into her pussy to join the first and try to increase her pleasure even more because I had another idea of something that I suspected would really take her over the edge. I started by just trying to get a sense of her openness to my ultimate objective. While continuing to lick and suck her clit, I slipped my finger out of her pussy and spread the copious juices coating it around her asshole. She didn't stop me or seem to object so I went ahead and did it a few more times until her asshole was thoroughly lubricated. When it felt like the timing was right, I slipped my lubricated finger into her lubricated asshole and she let out some combination of cry and grunt then immediately started cumming.

As I was continuing to lick and suck her clit while fingering her asshole, I also brought us back to her present-day bed and she finished riding out her orgasm there. It was another long and intense one so I tried to continue providing her with pleasure until she finally went still and sighed. At that moment, I slipped my finger out of her asshole and lowered my head. I was gazing up at her trim, black bush as she was recovering then she rolled off next to me. I turned around so that my head was at the same end of the bed as hers and sort of scooched her up so that she was sitting up against the pillows and headboard again. Her sexy, green nightgown was once again covering her pussy.

"That was a trip," she finally said.

"How things could have or should have gone," I replied, "with the power of hindsight."

"And the power of the subconscious, I guess," she added, "I'm going to be happy to have Joe home but I'm going to miss this for sure."

"Well, next time you'll be sleeping alone, you know how to make it happen," I said, "Your mind is more powerful than you can imagine. Of course, it doesn't have to be me, either; you can dream about whoever you want."

"It's always going to be you, though," she replied, "I love my husband but you were my first love and I feel like, because of that, there's always going to be something I want to experience with you, either then or now."

"Then I promise to come back to your dreams when you need me," I assured her, "but I think the real me probably has some similar feelings about you but probably isn't having dreams like this. You could stir him up with some bikini photos or photos in this sexy little number you're wearing now. That might help give him the right kind of dreams."

We talked a bit longer as her eyelids were growing heavy but I think I convinced her to send me some sexy photos privately and to be open to sharing a little about her dreams to see what my reaction would be. Once she had dozed off, I was back in my own bed, pondering what we'd just experienced and what the next steps should be, both with her and in general.

Chapter Twelve

I had another good experience with an out of town husband who, lucky for me, took the kids along with him. This left Laura, my former coworker, home alone for a night and gave me an opportunity to convince her that she was having a sex dream about me. I hadn't actually been all that attracted to her when we worked together, although we were most definitely friends, but she'd become a MILF for sure since having her two daughters. We'd traveled together some for business back in the day, too, so I thought a throwback to one of those trips when nothing had actually happened between us would be a good test of my newly discovered ability.

Fortunately, on the night she was alone, she didn't decide to have a girls' night out or even have some friends over. True to what she'd told her husband and daughters, she started the evening with a long, hot bath and a glass of wine. I'd been keeping tabs on her to see if she was actually going to do that and, when it looked like she was getting ready to, I hung around. Of course this was early evening so I wasn't lying in bed as I visited. I'd been popping in as I'd been watching TV so my body was in my recliner while my consciousness was about 900 miles to the northwest.

She started running water in the tub, added some potions to make it smell good and create a ton of bubbles then went to the kitchen to pour a glass of wine. She set this and a magazine within reach of the tub, checked the water temperature then went into her bedroom. Of course I'd seen her undressing and naked before during my scouting trips but that didn't mean I enjoyed it any less as she started to peel her clothing off this time. She pulled her shirt up over her head, revealing a sports bra holding back her fairly small tits then shed that, as well. Her nipples were thick given how small her tits were but her areolas were on the small side, too. She dropped her pants next followed by some pretty basic panties. Her brown bush was nicely groomed and I already had plans to stick my face into it, as usual.

She had turned away from me before bending over to pick up her clothes so, after seeing her fully naked, I got a good look at her pussy peeking from between her legs, which only made my cock even stiffer. She grabbed something from the closet and headed back into the bathroom, hanging it on the back of the door before bending over again to turn off the water. She made sure everything she'd need was within reach then stepped into the tub and slowly submerged herself, hiding her nudity from me under the abundant bubbles. There wasn't much to see as she was soaking but I did take a few opportunities to reach into the water to lightly caress her nipples and her clit to try and rev her up a little. I managed to keep myself entertained until the water had cooled off, the bubbles became less plentiful and the wine was gone.

As she stood, I was nearby, watching attentively. She dried herself and drained the tub then grabbed what she'd hung on the back of the door, which turned out to be either a short nightshirt or a long t-shirt, and pulled it on. She got everything cleaned up and put away then parked on the couch and turned on the TV. I doubted she'd wear something like that when the girls were around without something underneath because her pussy was exposed as she sat there. This, of course, would end up working well for my needs as well as giving me something to look at while I waited for her to start dozing. I was hoping that a nice hot bath and some wine would help that along and that did appear to be the case. Once she was on the verge of dozing off, I sat beside her on the couch and, since she had one leg underneath herself, her pussy was exposed so I just started lightly running my finger between her lips and over her clit.

She moaned but her eyes remained closed at first. When she finally opened them and glanced toward me, she didn't seem surprised that it wasn't her husband. She smiled at me and, though she seemed to be awake, she did have a far-off look in her eyes. As I occasionally dipped my finger into her pussy, I found that it was becoming wetter the longer I was stroking her. She was also starting to rock her hips and I could see her hard nipples pressing out against her top. I finally leaned closer and kissed her and ended up surprised when she responded enthusiastically, her tongue soon slipping into my mouth. My cock was rigid and she did reach over to caress it through my shorts but she was more focused on her own pleasure and I was fine with that for the moment. In fact, once she was on the verge of cumming, she pulled her mouth away from mine as her body was tensing up and she was moaning even more. I continued what I was doing since it was clearly having the desired effect. She seemed to hold her breath momentarily then cried out as her body started shaking.

I was lightly caressing her clit the entire time she was cumming though I don't know for sure whether it helped her cum longer or feel more pleasure. Her orgasm was long and apparently pretty intense regardless. When she finally went still and sighed, I tasted the juices on my finger then moved to the floor and knelt before her. Realizing what was coming, she brought her leg out from under herself and slid forward a little with her legs parted. I briefly admired her trim, brown bush up close then started eating her pussy. I started out just lapping up her juices but soon had slipped a finger into her while licking and sucking her clit. The first finger was followed by a second and she was quickly moaning and rocking her hips again. Before she had another orgasm, though, there was something I wanted to do.

When we'd been working together, one of our longer business trips had been to Salt Lake City, where we'd been put up in an extended-stay hotel. Although we had spent a lot of time together, both at work and outside of work, we'd never actually visited each other's rooms. I took us from her couch in her living room to her sitting on the end of the bed in my room while I was kneeling on the floor in front of her, still devouring her pussy. I glanced up when she made a sound not necessarily indicative of feeling pleasure and, based on her expression, she'd realized where we were and appeared to be amused by it. We were both wearing business attire though her panties were beside her on the bed and her skirt up around her waist. I hoped that she'd find this even more arousing but my intent was not to keep us here.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,420 Followers
12