Dream Lover Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ate her pussy, thoroughly enjoying it of course, until she tensed up then went limp and cried out as her body was shaking. While her eyes were closed as she was cumming, I took us back to her living room and her couch without a pause in licking her clit and pumping my fingers in and out of her hot pussy. She let out another sigh when she'd finished cumming so I raised my head and slipped my fingers from her pussy into my mouth. As I was kneeling there, sucking my fingers, she recovered then opened her eyes and smiled bemusedly when she realized we were back in her living room.

"This is so fucking wild," she said, "but I'm loving it."

I stood up, my shorts tented out before me and, as I shed my t-shirt, she slid my shorts down, my rigid cock springing out. She gripped the base and wrapped her lips around it, briefly sucking me off, though long enough to let me know that her oral skills were considerable and that I'd want to finish the dream with my cock in her mouth again. I sat beside her on the couch and she immediately swung her leg over and straddled me, reaching for my cock and guiding it to her hot pussy. We both moaned as she lowered herself onto it and, as she started to slowly move up and down, I pulled her nightshirt up and off, leaving her as naked as I was. My hands went right to her small tits, caressing the soft, smooth flesh and her thick, hard nipples. She started out riding me slowly but it didn't take long before she was riding me hard, pursuing another orgasm. Despite being small, her tits still had some bounce so I leaned back and watched them while running my hands over her ass.

I didn't transport us back to the hotel, or anywhere else, because I was enjoying having her riding me there on the couch, so much so that I really didn't even think about it. Her pussy felt awesome sliding up and down my cock and, while I was certainly enjoying it, I still planned to savor her oral skills for a bit before finishing in her mouth. By the sounds she was making and how hard she was riding me, it was clear that she was enjoying it, too, and I knew it wouldn't take much longer before she was cumming again. I wasn't necessarily anxious for her to cum so that she would blow me but I did want her to experience sufficient and intense pleasure before focus shifted to me.

It wasn't long before she dropped onto my lap and just stayed there then, a moment later, moaned as her body started shaking. Since they weren't bouncing at that moment, I went back to fondling her tits and caressing her hard nipples as she was cumming. It was another long and intense orgasm and, when she'd finished cumming, she climbed off of my cock and knelt before me. She pumped my cock as she licked my balls then wrapped her lips around my rigid shaft and inhaled my cock. We hadn't gone anywhere while she'd been riding me but, once she was bobbing her head up and down on my cock, I first took us to my office when we'd started working together. As I looked down at her, both of us dressed for work with only my cock and balls exposed, she looked a bit different than she did in present day but seeing her as my coworker sucking my cock was surprisingly arousing.

She glanced around as she continued sucking my cock, clearly aware of where and when we were but not losing her focus. I enjoyed the time and place of this blowjob for a bit before taking us to another office we'd worked in. She glanced around again as she realized that the lighting was different, again aware of where and when we were but continuing to suck my cock. I enjoyed the Laura of this time and place, both visually as well as her cocksucking skills, but before I was quite to the verge of cumming, I brought us back to the couch in her living room. I still found the present-day Laura the most attractive and wanted to watch her as I blew my load into her mouth. Going back to the offices where we'd worked together and having the Laura I'd worked with sucking my cock there had absolutely been incredibly hot; in fact, I was certain I'd be experimenting more with that in the future. As my cock swelled even more once I my orgasm was imminent, I was glad that it was MILF Laura who was about to receive my load.

I was leaning all the way back, watching attentively as my cock repeatedly disappeared into her mouth. I may have closed my eyes for a moment when I started spurting into her mouth just due to the sheer pleasure I was feeling but I reopened them to watch as she continued to suck me off while swallowing my load. She only let my cock fall from her mouth once I was completely spent. She moved up to sit beside me on the couch and I turned to ogle her naked body for as long as I could as we talked.

"This is the most vivid sex dream I've ever had," she said, echoing what I'd heard before, "It feels like I'm not even asleep."

"Maybe its better not to overthink it," I replied, figuring she'd never actually fall asleep if she was thinking too much.

"I'm glad it was you, though," she said, yawning, "I always kind of wondered what it'd be like to be with you, which I guess explains the flashbacks."

I had her pull on her nightshirt as she was actually starting to look sleepy, despite my concerns. I re-dressed as well just so it made sense that she was then, when she actually dozed off, I returned to my recliner and ruminated upon another successful dream visit.

12