Dream of Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved her hands up from my feet, massaging the muscles as she went higher. I watched her as she watched me with her eyes darting from my eyes to my hardened dick between our sights. A sly smile across her face, licking her lips as a hungry wild tiger would a meal lain before her, hands working the sinuous muscles beneath them.

She massages the flesh around the base of my dick swapping hard forceful motions with soft, delicate movements, all purposeful and soothing. Her hands avoid direct contact at first only until she sees clear pre-cum begin to seep out the reddish purple end of my dick. Her right hand reaches up to cup my balls, her left the base of my dick pointing it straight out from my groin. Sarah's head lowers with her lips in perfect view as I watch them purse and touch the clear fluid. This sends electric shocks up my spine at her first contact. She moves her head around causing her lips to coat the bulbous head glowing purple now shiny with the fluid.

She snakes her tongue out tasting the liquid, bringing a smile from her lips knowing the flavor is what she craves. Her tongue snakes out again as she lowers down to the base to lick her way up as if a melting ice cream cone. Again, she licks feeling the thick vein of the underside in the shallow form of her tongue. Each time her touch leaves me then licks her way again causes me to twitch slightly from the heat of her breath. Pulling the shaft to her chest, she is licking the topside up just under the crown of the head. Her tongue circles around underneath the ridge. She is playing her game now, not allowing her tongue to meet the most sensitive part of my entire body. Sitting back on her heels, she quickly looks at the flow of pre-cum flowing now. Her smile forms again knowing this is her work. Her ministrations are giving me the pleasure of waiting for release.

Licking the shaft only, her tongue glides through the fluid trailing down the sides. Sitting back again she grasps around the shaft with one hand, she squeezes the shaft hard. The head throbs and grows a little with the blood being restricted. She changes hands and again with the other hand she squeezes hard again. The flow runs over her hand making them sticky with gooey strings dangling from her hand to my dick. She plays with the strings seeing how far she can pull them away before the string breaks and falls back. Lifting one hand, she has gathered the fluid with to her mouth for a taste. She purrs at my flavor.

The throbbing is coming more visible as my dick bounces in her hands. Slowly she lowers her mouth down over the head of my dick trying her best not to touch any part of it until it fills her mouth. Then she closes her lips around the head bringing a low guttural moan from somewhere, I am not sure where. Was it from her throat or mine? I did not know, hell I did not care, the sensation of her lips wrapped around my engorged member that is all I cared about right now. Cheeks shallow as she sucks me in bringing the shaft deeper into her mouth. I feel her tongue working inside her mouth, caressing the clear fluid out of the slit. Pulling her mouth off me, she leans back savoring the taste with a Cheshire smile. Licking around the crown again, she tongues the sensitive skin underneath the head then engulfs me again, more forceful as her hunger increases. Again, then again, each time sucking me into her mouth, the head entering her throat while she swallows as it reaches its deepest point.

Faster and stronger she moves, as her head becomes a blur as she bounces down then up again. I feel a familiar tingle somewhere deep in my body and I know as that edge comes close, and it will be up to her. Will her frantic sucking stop as she stays off me cumming? Will she give me release? Closer, closer, almost there, somehow she knows it too slowing down holding me in her throat, not moving. Oh, Damn, I need to cum, but she will not let me. She is being a minx and I never know when she will let me cum. She has done this so many times before. Sandy's sweet torture is one surely to give me release, when she finally allows it. That is the power she has over me. However, it is a struggle to here as well. She has to stifle her want and each time she staves off my edge, it stops her too from tasting the seed she wants, the flavor she needs.

As she feels the urge subside, she begins again, sucking me in, only to pull me out. She moves her lips around in a twisting motion, her head grotesquely moving back and forth, as her forcefulness becomes needier. I am sure she will let me have the pleasure of release, she will let me cum. Must be the time that passed since we made love. So long ago, how long has it been? I feel it, closer and closer I can feel the point about to reach. Wait, no, the time?

Suddenly I cross the point, release, repeatedly as wave after wave course through my body. Again, I shoot into her mouth. Oh the feeling, the time since I have felt this. Nothing can compare to the release. My body twists and contracts each time as more cum flows into her mouth. Oh, the feeling slowly diminishes as my body, now sore from releasing, releasing ten years. My reality slowly slips back into view, my eyes focus from blur to a haze from the clouds of an orgasm physically held in check for ten years.

I focus my eyes on the face looking up at me with a smile. Rivulets of cum sliding down her face streaking it with milky clear lines, a contented smile. Clearer and brighter, the face I realize is not that of my wife Sarah. No, it is Sandy as I look about the room, my room. I suddenly feel, once again, so many years since it has been 'Our Room'.

I still am not too sure talking with Sarah was not a dream. However, being with Sandy is not, oh God it is not.

12