Dream Sequence Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure?"

I'd already unzipped his jeans, and my hand was worming its way inside. He chuckled.

"Please," I begged. Then I stopped, frozen.

He panicked. "What?" He lifted his head, his dark eyes bored into mine.

I blushed furiously, and my hand went to cover my mouth. "I don't even know yourname!" My voice was a high-pitched muffled sound from behind my hand, but he understood.

He grinned, that single dimple forming, obviously trying not to laugh. He bent down and bit gently at one of the fingers covering my mouth. "All you have to do is ask, Mia."

I looked at him uncertainly. I didn't remember telling himmyname. He just chuckled lightly again, nipping at another finger. He managed to find his way through them, and now he spoke against my swollen lips. "You can call me Tian." I studied at him again. The name fit.

I moaned, all else forgotten, when I felt his hand against my mound. He slipped one finger in.

He grunted. "You're so wet,"

I moaned again as his finger picked up speed. He captured my sharp cry when he added another and started to rub my clit with his thumb in circles. His tongue slid in my mouth, his taste absolutely delicious. It mimicked future actions as it tousled with mine.

This time, I ripped my mouth away from his, gasping. "Oh myGod—s-shit, I'm going to... oh,oh. Tian, please... m-more." I closed my eyes, my chest heaving.

He bit my chin lightly. "Open your eyes, Mia. I want to see them as you come on my fingers." He claimed my mouth again, still looking into my eyes, as he captured my moan. My body felt tingly all over, a pressure built quickly in my lower abdomen. "Jesus," I muttered into his mouth. I felt him smile against me. I felt my leg jerk—a signature Chloe move—as all the tension was removed from my body. I felt high as a kite, there was just too much pleasure for me to handle. I heard a scream and realized with a shock that it was my own. I'd never been much of a screamer.

I heard a funny sucking noise, and I opened my eyes. Tian was over me, sucking my juiced off his middle finger. I felt my pussy twitch from just watching him. My lust must've been clear in my eyes as well; he swooped down to kiss me and I tasted myself on my tongue. I felt something pushing at the wetly throbbing entrance. I looked down and realized it was him—er, his manhood. It was long and lean, just like the rest of him. He titled my head up with a finger and kissed me again. I will freely admit: he is a fantastic kisser.

He pushed into me slowly, my inner walls clenched super-tight around him. He squeezed his eyes shut and slid all the way to the hilt; our hip bones almost touching. He was so long, I felt so...full. He captured a nipple in his mouth again and I moaned—the sensations were almost too much to handle. At that moment he started to move in me, building a steady, throbbing rhythm. I lifted my hips in time with him, our bodies moving in synchronization. My skin was shiny with perspiration, but I couldn't make myself care. Tian reached one hand down and teased my clit with his cool fingers. My startled gasp turned into moan, which, as he picked up speed, transformed into one constant wail; spiking up an octave momentarily with each thrust.

I tilted my head back and raked my fingers down his chest, my nails scraping against his flat nipples. He groaned and kissed me, his steady pumping turned into harder, longer pounds—and I was all for it. He gave me tiny love bites all along my jaw and down my neck. He was still strumming my tiny bundle of nerves when I felt something sharp skim along my neck. I never thought that that type of thing would turn me on, but I literally exploded. My back arched, all my muscles clenched in orgasmic pleasure. My low wail raised in pitch until it cut off completely. I could feel my core trembling with short, aftershocks.

Tian groaned and bit down on my neck; I felt something cool and sharp again. His thrusts became fast, needy, jerky, until he came. His groan almost sounded like a growl, but my mind was still a little hazy. He emptied himself into me, and then dropped down on top of me. His weight—his body still cool somehow—was perfect resting on top of me. It only lasted for a second, though. He lifted himself onto his elbows on top of me and looked down.

I pouted. I missed the weight of him on me; pressing me down... He chuckled and grinned at me, like he could hear my thoughts. I smiled dreamily up at him in return.

He rolled off of me to spoon behind me. I wasn't feelin' the spooning, though, so I turned and snuggled towards him. My body was exhausted.Multiple orgasms always make me tired...

He laughed, and I tried not to think about the wonderful vibrations it made. "Do they, now?"

NO. I groaned. "I didn't say that out loud. You're hallucinating. What?" Oh,no. I need a filter.

He didn't laugh again at my expense, but he did pull me up until my face was level with his on his pillow. His eyes sparkled with unvoiced laughter.

"That's quite alright. They wear me out at times, also." He grinned impishly, his dimple forming. I melted inside.

I sighed out loud. "Mmm? So thenwhyare we still awake?" I was only half-joking. I leant forwards and bit his chin. He pulled a blanket up and draped it over us, putting his arms around me underneath it.

"'Cause I just can't get enough of you, that's why." His lips were soft against mine, gentle. We were not longer rushed.

I sighed as we parted, licking my lips. "Okay, okay. But really I-I-I..." I gave a tiny yawn.Gee, how attractive.

He smiled. "You remind me of a kitten." I raised an eyebrow, and he did it in return—well, hetried. I laughed at his attempt and he bit my lip. "You never let me finish," he continued, "a cute, adorable, ferocious, strong, independent, creative kitten."

I paused, thinking. "Can kittensbeindependent and creative?"

"No idea."

I nodded against his skin; my face was buried in the crook of his shoulder. I yawned again, obviously about to conk out—

"Wait! Before you sleep," he started. I raised my head out of curiosity, imploring him with my eyes to continue when he paused, unsure. "Well... can I get a good-night kiss?" His mouth twisted to the side, as if expecting rebuff.

I grinned. "Haven't you already hadsomany?"

He gave me a lost puppy-dog look.

"Alright, alright." I grabbed his face with both of my hands, acting completely serious. "This is thelastone, though. Others are not so privileged, so be grateful."

"Yes, missus," he vowed solemnly.

I pulled his head down to mind, but stopped once my lips just brushed his. I smiled against his mouth, then slanted mine and closed my eyes. He tasted so good, it was ridiculous. I could kiss him forever...

"Okay, good-night," he said softly after prying himself away. He saw my eyebrows tilt up. "I just mean... it won't be good-night if we keep going like that, would it?"

"Yeah, I guess." I muttered sourly and tucked my head under his again.

I hadn't had that much to drink tonight, and I seriously hope I remember this come morning. I didn't heard Tian chuckle at that; my mind had already entered my blessed dreamland.

12