Dreamfest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My craving pussy forces the words out of my mouth ‘G-G-Give it . . to . . me. . . . Give it to meeeee, UUUHHHMMM . . UUHhhhhhmmm . . uuuhhhmmmm’.

He slowly stands up again saying ‘What do you want and where do you want it Danny?’ He keeps his hand on my mound rubbing lightly around and on my clit.

‘Bastard’, I mutter to myself. He knows exactly what I want and where I want it.

Summoning up my voice one more time, I’m pissed and angrily drive the words out through clenched teeth having to concentrate mightily on every word, ‘P-P-Put your COCKKK . . . in my PUUuussy.’

‘That’s my girl. Nothing would make me happier. Turn over.’ he orders.

My pussy reflex instantly instructs my body to turn over, and I get as far as a quarter turn before falling back. What is going on? Turning over shouldn’t be as hard as climbing a mountain. Half a breath later his hands are under my hip and shoulder as he gently rolls me over and I get another hint of his physical power. He positions me on my knees and spreads my legs slightly. I feel him taking up the position behind me.

His cock moves to the entrance of my starving pink pussy. My entire being concentrates on where that cock head is resting. I beckon his cock inside by pressing backward. His damn cock isn’t doing any good just resting at the entrance. What is he waiting for? The ache worsens knowing relief is so close.

‘Are you ready?’ he asks.

Fucking bastard!!, I think. He knows damn well how ready I am even as he shifts his cock away from my thrusting hips.

‘Are you sure you’re…..’ he starts but even before he gets to ‘ready’ and I scream at him out loud, that huge head steadily bores through my tight, quivering insides. The head, which feels like a hot poker, sears all the way in and yanks steal my breath away. It’s like slamming a shot of whiskey or tequila but backwards. While liquor burns all the way down the esophagus, this cock is traveling slowly from the bottom up and feels much hotter than liquor, more like a hot curling iron as it opens a path.

‘SMACK!’, the stranger shocks me again with a sharp slap on my full ass which startles me enough to kick-start my breathing. Thankfully he waits until I adjust a little and begin to breathe regularly before he starts thrusting. The thrusting starts off slowly but gets faster and faster until he’s pounding into me, the front of his huge thighs smack repeatedly into the back of mine, jarring my whole frame. I strain to read the rhythm and push back to meet his thrusts once or twice, but the orgasm which I needed more than anything and was hiding just around the corner jumps out instead and I crash into it full speed. It stuns me with the intensity and I can actually see stars floating in front of my eyes. Now whether that’s because my eyes are squeezed so tightly or it’s actually resembling a climax from the old TV show ‘Love American Style’ I’ll never know.

The stranger keeps up a steady stream of commentary. As I continue to roll with the orgasm I hear in the background ‘Oh Danielle baby. Oh baby. Oh baby.’ with each stroke of his cock. He slows down briefly after I subside and he rubs his hands over my body – back, neck, then reaching around to breasts, stomach, side, thighs saying, ‘

‘I love your soft smooth skin, baby. Do you feel me touching you? I’m going to come all over this sexy body. I felt you cum so hard on my cock, squeezing it all the while you were whimpering. I’m gonna feel and hear that again. You better believe it. Your pussy is wrapped so tight around my cock. It feels so fucking good.’

‘You taste good, too. I can still taste your juices in my mouth. Your ass was fine, mighty fine. No one has ever licked you there. I can tell. It tasted like virgin ass. It was so tight.’

My whole world is the sound of his voice and his thrusting cock that is starting to build the tension in my body again until my pussy lurches as the stranger abruptly withdraws. Before the missing cock becomes a crisis, he gently flips me over on my back as easily as a box of Kleenex. He kneels between my legs, carefully positions himself and without using his hands, he’s in again with a quick thrust. He holds my legs to the side and begins in a nice leisurely pace.

I feel like a half an observer and half a participant. My eyes are fascinated by the entry and exit as my smooth newly hairless pussy lips flow in and out with the movements of his fat cock.

My participant half then rears up and takes control. I fall into the chasm of an orgasm like a carnival ride drops without notice and puts you into free-fall. My head drops back into the bed as a cocoon of pleasure engulfs me. There is only one small opening in the cocoon and that is where the stranger’s cock is slamming in and out of my opening. In my subconscious I can hear a low moan that goes on and on. Only when I’ve run out of air and have to rush in a fresh breath so I can continue do I realize it’s me.

As the strong sensations begin to fade away I open my eyes and check on the stranger. His eyes are closed and his face is tilted toward the ceiling. His cock continues to slide into and out of my pussy unabated and the strokes are coming more quickly now. His whole body glistens under a sheen of sweat produced by his exertions while the nipple rings bounce with the effort. His face is getting darker and veins are bulging in his neck and on his temples.

He is talking again. “You came so good for me squeezin’ my cock soooo tight.” The tight words came out clipped and fast. ‘It won’t be long now. It won’t be long now. It won’t be long now’.

After a few moments, I start to hear his grunts become more audible with each thrust. He hastily pulls his huge glistening tool out of my cunt and immediately a big stream of his cum lands on my sweat right soaked breast. Several more spurts erupt with amazing force and land on different spots around my torso. He is grunting and moaning now as he jerks his cock off – the low guttural sound coincides with each spurt. More cum shoots out and some makes it all the way up to my neck and chin. His mighty chest rises and falls quickly as it works to bring in more oxygen.

My last sound is another sigh. Looking into the stranger’s tired smiling face – his dark eyes sparkled in return. Do eyes sparkle in dreams I wonder as my eyes win the struggle to close.

Joe only got the sounds from my wild dream, but knowing him I’m sure he enjoyed it anyway.

12