Dreaming of a white Christmas Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Young enough to be my daughter."

"Careful there Terry, young enough to be your granddaughter mate."

"True."

All the conversations, and for that matter thoughts too, of babies from that point on faded into distant memories. The remainder of the chat was about being a good Christmas, New Years Eve and the way we seemed to be pulling out of covid.

Back at the starting place we had more mulled wine, loads of hot sausage rolls and warm mince pies, all of which we were badgered into clearing before we dispersed.

Angie drove the short distance home where we placed a sleeping Freddy in his bed and the two of us collapsed on the sofa with a cup of tea. Angie fell asleep with her head on my lap and started snoring, I noted yet again my hand settled on her tummy and selected an action film on the recorder and watched the whole two hours, minus the multiple advert breaks of course, in peace.

The first to wake was Freddy and I quickly managed to extricate my lap from the sleeping head to go get him. The little tinker asked for some chocolate and settled for a chocolate digestive biscuit and some milk. Then after cleaning him up we played in the dining room with some of his new toys, mostly a game with blue and purple sections of road with bends and junctions with battery powered cars. Freddy's squeals when the cars crashed would have woken Angie if we hadn't been in a different room but it was a whole hour later she peered at us through squinted eyes.

"I think I fell asleep."

"Mummy." Freddy ran and collided with her legs.

She bent to pick him up; "Are you being a good boy for Uncle Terry?"

"Yes, cars kwash." He pointed to the game.

"Oh dear, they need to learn to drive if they crash."

Freddy returned to the game and I started preparing something to eat. An hour or so later Angie took Freddy for a bath and they both returned in dressing gowns, her nipples have been big and hard for a while and with only a thin layer of shiny fabric covering them they looked huge. He asked for boob but only fed for a few moments; it seems he really doesn't like the change of taste that I'd also noticed. Another hour later I gave him a piggy back ride to bed, tucked him in and we watched his heavy eyes close. My thoughts returned to earlier conversations and suddenly I felt very horny, some sort of breeding autosuggestion must have kicked in and returning down stairs the first thing I did was hug Angie and start a kiss.

"Mmm, ooh." She soon joined in. "Fancy christening the sofa Terry."

I gave Angie another kiss, the easiest place was on the cheek in the positions we were in, however she soon turned to take it back on the lips and she started nibbling mine.

Running my hands across her breasts I found her nipples felt rock solid, I know that's an overused description but they really were hard. "Wow, what have you been doing to these Angie?"

"Just enjoy them while you can."

Enjoy them I did, I played, I licked, I sucked, I suckled, I was getting used to the new taste of the milk and Angie seemed to love the feeling too

I pulled away, I simply wanted to look, to see Angie, to drink in the vision, heck I wanted her and pulled back a bit further to get a wider shot.

"No you don't." Angie pulled me in to continue and it felt delicious, my arm moved all by itself to her waist as we tongue wrestled and Angie moved her hand to my erect cock, "This poor boy wants to play too." And as quick as a flash she slid a leg over me and impaled herself on my cock cowgirl style. Heck it felt good as she sat there without moving and she looked bloody good too, she looked... somehow she looked different. My hands settled on the outside of her thighs and gently slid up 'n down. A little tear started forming in my eyes.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Nothings wrong. This is perfect and I'm enjoying having you here with me."

"Hey."

She placed her hands on the bottom of my ribs and started slowly moving, just a little half inch at a time and so slowly, the intoxicating smile on her face drew me in like a moth to light and my cock was trying to tell me I was in love. Right at that point my head was beginning to realise I'd been in love with this beautiful person for three years.

The little movements continued and gradually changed to a grind, a long slow grind back and forth, her fingers stroked my nipples in time, back and forth. I felt her chunky thighs starting to tighten against my sides, back and forth and her feet pulling in against my thighs, the pressure against my pubes hardened back and forth and squeezing everything hard she stopped moving. The smile broadened and lit up in the way only a black girls smile can.

Her eyes bulged, her fingernails dug into my chest like a seasoned Zombie and a frazzled "Noo." Escaped from her throat as she shook her head.

The pressure increased all over and a few more strokes of severe grinding took her way over the top with a long and high pitched "Fawwwwwerrrrrrahhhhh."

The noise faded away as did the pressure... "Right time to get up...

Oh Terry you should see your face." Angie dipped down to kiss my lips, "I couldn't do that to you."

I tried to turn us round but Angie stopped me, "Ah arah. Oh nnno you don't." from her superior position she was able to turn me sideways and lay me down along the sofa.

With her chest and lips firmly planted on mine and her hands on my head she slowly started moving her bum up and down. The deflated ol' cock soon got pumped up again and when Angie felt that she upped the speed and humped like only a youngster can be, so fast and hard. The urge to push was far too great to resist, pulling my knees up and pushing down on my feet I lifted my bum high off the seat. Way up high and started humping up into Angie making her slide towards my head.

Her eyes bulged again in fear and I felt rather than saw her hands dart from my head to the sofas arm. Now that she had braced herself I humped harder, much harder and faster.

"Nm, hf, kuc, whar,affer, affer, fffawwwwwerrrrrrahhhhh rffrahhhhh rrffrrahhhhh rrrfffrahhhhh rrrrahhhff rrrffrahhhhh."

All sorts of miscellaneous noises were forced from Angie's throat before, during and after she came, right up until I came too and felt my little swimmers spewing forth. I relaxed and lowered my bum to the sofa and we both smiled as Angie stroked my hair and I stroked the sides of her waist.

We laid there for a while getting our breath back and I felt a calming peace slowly drift over me until my softened cock slipped from the confines of Angies vaginal comfortable warmth

"Hold on we need a...didn't use..."

"Flunky?"

"...Yeah." my eyes dimmed as peaceful sleep overcame my fading energy level.

"To stop me getting a bit more pregnant?"

"Mmm yeah..."

I didn't see the toothy smile broaden ...

The next three days were filled with more socialising and catching up with people we hadn't seen for best part of two years and then the last day of the year 2021. As always we went to Granddads club in force, we again met up with people we hadn't seen for two years however this covid malarkey suddenly showed it's in charge and several regulars were no longer regulars, they were no longer with us. This sadly included the man who always made a big effort to find us during Auld Lang Syne.

Angie made quite a thing about sharing the first kiss of the year with me and what a kiss it was, by the time we finished it I had a stonking great lump in my pants and Angie knew it, she had her leg shoved so far through mine there couldn't be any doubt.

An hour later we snuggled into bright red silk sheets and held each other tight for another kiss.

"Happy new year Angie."

"Happy new year Terry."

I felt the darkness of sleep taking over, just at the point of no return my eyes opened wide and my jerked head off the pillow.

"A... bit more..." I sat up "oh my God Angie." I wrapped my arms round her and pulled us tight together, my chin on the top of her head. "That is what you said? That's... just... Oh my God Angie that's amazing... Angie." I tipped my head down to kiss her cheek then released my grip some to kiss her on the lips again. "Wow."

I cautiously asked; "Are you OK with this Angie?"

"Are you?"

"God yeah I couldn't be happier. How long?."

"Fourteen weeks."

I laughed, "Ha ha. Wet day in September then?"

"Mmm."

As always please don't comment on the need for an editor unless you are offering.