All Comments on 'Dreams Come True'

by MWMottawa

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 9 years ago
It's never too late!

Nice one, worth 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A wife sucking or fucking someone else is a queers dream

Gay married men. Sick

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Just a fantasy...

This is just a fantasy...No way this would happen in an airport...Imagine the money they could get if they sued the airport after what happened...Never he would search her the first time...That is prohibited to the maximum...So this must be read as an fantasy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a waste of good electrons.

Please write yourself into the next story, then hit delete.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Getting older can be scary

Up until her 60th birthday, my wife had been completely faithful. Even though she was turning 60, she looked much younger. Carol is a slender blonde with almost C boobs and still gets looks from younger men. At her birthday party, I found her in a bedroom with Fred, a friend who was 18 years younger than she was. She was naked except for a pair of white nylon panties and was down on her knees sucking his cock. I was more shocked than furious because I never believed this could happen. She told me she didn't know what had come over her but turning 60 was a scary thing and she wanted to see if she was still attractive. Fred took her back in the bedroom 5 more times that night where he fucked her brains out. She sucked his cock each time and he fucked her mouth , pussy and for the first and only time in her life, he fucked her in the ass. While I wasn't happy about this I understood her need to feel wanted. This was a one time thing and hasn't happened again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
My brother's wife started having sex with other men in her mid fifties; he at first was not happy about that but later accepted the new reality; she keeps telling him that he should be 'more supportive' (go figure!)

A story is a story and reality is always more complicated.

I ENJOYED THE STORY. NICE, EROTIC, SHORT & SWEET. (5*!)

Will look for other MWMottawa's submissions.

mches1965mches1965about 9 years ago
loved it!

The only thing better would have been a cream pie addition to this excellent little story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Delightful !

Forget the naysayers! I loved this one... it gets a 5 from me.

Such a nice, original fantasy. My own wife is late 50's, just recently retired from the Public Service, and like MWM's wife she has only explored her slutty side occasionally... and yes, MOST of what I write about her is fantasy.

That said... NEVER underestimate 'ladies of a certain age' , because you can never tell. Every once in a while they will just let loose and absolutely blow your mind with what they are capable of, sexually and morally. They can, and do, spread their legs for other men, but those occasions are few and far between.... but when they do it's so damned hot it is indescribable.

Unfortunately, it is almost impossible to explain this to other couples, married or not, as we see in the some of the commentary.

Besides that, I must say the best thing is is that you are married to them... and get to share all their transgressions with them when they finally DO decide to take a lover... and that, my friends is totally erotic.

Bravo, MWM! You are truly blessed to have her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it

Love your story. Would love for my 57 y/o big tittied wife to have a man on the side. I'm 4", have E.D. & clearly not enough for her. She needs a nice hard cock to fuck her like she deserves. Doesn't have to be huge, in fact, any size cock would be good for her, as long as it gets hard, she'd love it. I told her I need to be there & watch, but she has yet to commit to doing anything and says if she does, she wants to be alone with him. I'm still trying to get her to do it. I'd love to watch her sucking and letting a different man put his cock into her married pussy, but if all I can get is her doing it on her own & telling me about it afterward, I can live with that, especially if she lets me lick her pussy afterward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No Body Searches By Hands On In Country Flights

LOL...having flown around in Canada for years I have never and I mean never seen anyone body searched by hand in my life. I have seen wands used but never hands. Nice try!!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
What kind

What kind of fool dreams of his wife sucking another man's cock? A sick puppy.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
to: 26thNC

26thNC they don't think like most men do. That's for sure.

But then I have seen girlfriends and my ex do it with other men in swap parties. Its just not the same thing. I don't linger on it. Cucks DO. They are fixated on the notion another guy is with their woman.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
"Getting older can be scary"

Every woman has that "am I still attractive?" moment. But taking it from looks and flirting to sex is a different thing all together. So long as her husband gives his OK, it can be survived. If she just goes on and cheats, its a killer in their relationship. Sadly, most people who feel the need to do this just cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great wife

I have always loved my wife sucking other men’s cocks, mostly when I’m not with them. They can tell me about it later and I get so horney I have a slutwife I can fuck her for three days before I calm down. At60 you have one foot in the grave, if you can still enjoy see you should.you have one life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
That was very hot!

I loved the part of her swallowing his hot load! I also,love to swallow hot and delicious loads just can't do it that much since, I'm married and the wife isn't aware of it! We have had sex with my friend and later on with his wife. She did see me sucking his cock and for a while, she didn't mind at all but then, she told me that she didn't want me to suck cock and if she would find out she would leave me! I still suck cock but not that often since, we spend most of our time together. I once in a while go on vacation to visit my mother and when, I do that, I make sure to look for guys or trans gurls to suck their cocks but mostly want to get fucked which is something new.

essayistessayistover 1 year ago

Damned arousing! I am partial to stories that are true--or at least portrayed as true. I'm wondering if there is more to the story.

Bill669JBill669Jover 1 year ago

You lost me at the triple E tits. Is there even such a thing?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous