Dreams of Bluma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You come for dinner Bill?" Mrs. Arcorn, Lucinda asks.

"Sure."

"Then you and Bluma can take us to the airport. We leave on the red eye."

I look at her stunned with disbelief. She's intentionally setting us up! We're out for winter break today! She hugs me in her big Sable she's wearing.

"I know you will take very good care of our sweetie. Help her with the shop too?" grinning big and fur fondling my face with the Sable.

"Uh .. yes ma am."

We all drive home together after the store closing. I'm given the Lynx lined jacket to wear and Bluma is snuggling up to me wearing a huge hooded Lynx coat in the back seat. Her red hair flowing over the soft Lynx is cock stiffening. She's not at all shy about kissing me .. though not a passionate lovers kiss .. still enough to clearly indicate her freedom with her passions for me. Rainey has his free hand all over Lucinda and she's kissing and fondling him in return.

When we arrive at their house Bluma and her mom begin getting the prepared dinner together while Rainey interrogates me over who I am, what I'm doing at college, my parents, friends and things I never thought of. All done very friendly, politely and very mater-of-fact.

I notice furs all over the house. Not only coats and jackets for various reasons but throws and pillows all over the place including the chairs and couch we're sitting in. Between Mr. Arcorn's questions and the furs it's almost more than I can handle at once.

We're finally at the dinner table and away from so many furs. Bluma is wearing a nice dark Mink vest over her bright blue cashmere T neck and Lucinda is wearing a sheared blond Beaver vest over her beige silk blouse. So it's hardly a fur free moment.

"Did daddy interrogate you?" grinning at her dad.

"I can't think of any part of my life left uncovered." I say smiling.

"I'm sure I'll hear all about you on the plane. Too late to do anything about it." grinning.

"You sure know how to cook pasta Mrs. Arcorn."

The meal goes by pleasantly with both Arcorn's pumping me for more facts and feelings about myself. I confess caring for Bluma a great deal and they already are clear about my penchant for furs.

So far no mention of me staying overnight with Bluma or not? I don't think there is any question over that with Bluma or me for that matter. I think it's assumed I will?

"We hate to eat and run but you know how airport security is these days." Rainey announces and moves for leaving.

4

Bluma drives and I sit up front with her in their van. Like Airporter service in furs. All are wearing furs of course with me in 'my' Buckskin/Lynx jacket and Bluma in the big Lynx coat. The Arcorn's are in traveling Minks.

They are out at the airport curb and on their way. We are back to Bluma's house in no time and locked in a passionate embrace as soon as the door closes.

We're scrambling for her bedroom while trying to undress, grope and fondle each other. We must look comical until I finally wrestle her into her bed and we're pulling the last pieces of clothes off each other.

Finally we're nude and wallowing with each other in her luscious Lynx and Red Fox spreads and pillows. There are a number of other furs draped and hanging around the room we have access to. I'm sure she staged this for maximum effect. I'm astonished by her magnificent nude beauty and it's so wonderfully accentuated by her being buried in the incredible furs. My wildest fantasies many times over!!

Bluma is pulling several big Sables and a big Shadow Fox throw over us along with the spreads. We're both quite buried in luscious furs. I dive into her thick red muff and begin eating her out. She moans with the thrill and shakes with excitement. I'm so excited I grip her buttocks with furs as I consume her sweet pussy and roll us over and over in the furs. She's giggling and thrashing about herself.

Bill is driving me crazy already and he hasn't gotten his cock close to my crotch yet. I'm fur fondling his head between my thighs and he's fur fondling my butt and tits! We're rolling in the furs with wild abandon like my finest fantasies! I'm desperate for him to be in me NOW!!

I grip Bill by the ears through the furs and pull him up to me. Throwing his arms around me tightly he thrusts fully into me. I can feel his cock hair rubbing against mine as he tries to drive his whole body deep and tight into me. It's so incredible, despite the pain of ripping through my hymen. To feel him so deep inside me is way beyond my imagination!

God I'm shaking with excitement and the thrill! Oh my god it's uncontrollable! Is this a real orgasm? Not like masturbating at all! I'm compulsively gripping his cock even tighter inside me!! So wild and incredible and Bill hasn't started to hump me yet. We're just shaking and .. oh god our kissing is so heavenly with my shaking!! He's still fur fondling me. So attentive. God this is wonderful and we've hardly started.

Bluma is so incredibly tight and she's squeezing my cock even tighter. I can feel her pussy rippling around my cock! OH MY GOD!! I'm going to shoot for sure if this goes on like this much longer and I haven't ... can't hump her yet. She has such a grip on my cock with her shaking and ... oh my god our kisses are like we're inside each other from both ends! I can't get enough of her.

"OH GOD BILL!!"

Bluma is gasping inhales like forever and gripping my cock even tighter with her pussy and I'm blowing a huge load of cum so deep into her womb. I think we both orgasmed together!

Finally some lubrication! She's gripping and hugging me so tightly, like I'm going to run away. My hips suddenly have a mind of their own as they hump her fast and deep despite her tight grip. It's just going to make me cum all the quicker. Oh my here it cums again. Shit I cum like it's not ever going to stop as I'm shaking wildly as she is while we orgasm again! She's screaming like I'm killing her! She's gripping my hips in a death grip! Good thing her parents aren't here.

God she wants to fuck as badly as me! We continue to kiss passionately off and on through our passionate fucking like we want to climb inside each others bodies! This is all way more passionate than I'd ever dreamed. Like some emotional dam broke for us both.

Doing this while wallowing in these incredible furs makes it all soooo much more incredible. I can't believe I'm still so aware of her wonderful hair. The way it flows and shakes in the furs as we orgasm. Her sensual beauty is totally awe inspiring.

Bill and me screw like two wild minks more passionately than I had ever dreamed! Wallowing and fondling each other mindlessly as we furiously screw each other with the most incredible passions. Our kissing is like we're consuming each other. I want him more than I had ever dreamed and he fills me so completely! He's so strong yet so gentle with me.

I love the way he looks at me when we're screwing. He's so dreamy while holding me so tight and pumps me so full of his warm essence as we shake with our orgasms. No wonder mom and dad moan and groan so much when they make love. I hope they are as tolerant of us. They have to know we're screwing our hearts out right now.

Bluma and me screw intensely for nearly an hour. Like we will never get another chance. We finally lay back in the furs and hug each other gently .. kiss and fur fondle softly and reverently. I'm admiring and drinking in her incredible beauty. Her sweet and soft smile is like none ever.

"I love you so deeply Bluma. Not just because we just made love for the first time but because I can't imagine life now without you."

"Oh Bill .. I can't imagine being without you! I love you beyond my dreams. I don't think anyone has ever fucked this intensely .. ever!"

"I sure wanted you desperately."

I roll Bluma over on her face into the fur and thrust deep into her soft and tight pussy from behind. Her cheeky buttocks are tight between my thighs as I rock in and out of her pussy deeper than before. I bottom out against her cervix? She moans loudly .. "Oh Bill!! YESSSSSSS." ... I must be doing this right. I thrust deep and hard. She's shaking often and I'm cuming often into her tight pussy as she thrusts her butt hard up to my thrusts. She's grunting and moaning loudly as she grips and flings about in the furs beneath me in a wild and uncontrolled way .. "Oh pleeaassseee Bill .. more please" ... I could do it this way all night and I think Bluma would want me to. Wrapped in Sable I hump her until my legs go numb. It's totally glorious.

We roll over on our backs in the furs and lay motionless for a long time, looking over at each other with big grins. We don't really have to say anything. We both know we are totally and completely satiated and satisfied, not to mention totally happy and ecstatic over our being together.

Suddenly Bluma jumps from the bed .. "Hey let's take a shower together." and we make for the big shower in her parents bathroom.

We hug and wash each other down well. I finger her pussy clean while she strokes my stiff cock. We kiss a lot all through it. Drying off we wander into her parents bedroom. It's covered in furs with all sorts of furs on the bed and hanging all over. Bundles of skins of all types hanging about.

Bluma wraps herself in a huge Sable coat with the fur to her nakedness and hands me an even bigger one which I do the same. We hug and kiss standing in the thick fur rugs, leaning against the fur covered bed. I rub her labia lips with my stiffy. While we are not in the mood so much to screw more but still very passionate over each other so we continue to kiss very passionately and rub our bodies together in and with the furs. It's almost as good as screwing .. in our minds anyway.

I suck her tits and kiss her all over as she does me. We're totally enamored and passionate over each others body.

Laying her up on her parents bed in their dark Sable spread I suck her pussy more and she's moaning and orgasming again.

I think I'm spent 'till she has me up and languidly sucking my stiff cock. It's heavenly the way she fondles my balls with the Sable, her beautiful hair hanging all over my crotch. She's licking around the head of my cock and kissing it's small lips then slowly swallowing the entire shaft and back out to the tip again. I'm going crazy with my lust for her. It swells and jerks with her lips and tongue softly caressing and kissing it. I can feel the fluids welling up in my crotch once more.

"Oh my sweetie ... I'm cuming." and she slips the entire shaft in her mouth and throat just as I jettison a big load of cum. She bobs and sucks hard, pulling even more pulses of cum from me, swallowing hard. I groan and moan with her ministering. I fall back in the Sables with her laying on top of me with a big grin, my cum still on her lips as she licks them with a very satisfied look of conquest.

"Got you now!" ... then slips up, sitting on my stomach and lifts up while guiding my still stiff cock into her pussy. She slips down with me fully up in her and she slowly slides and rocks back and forth on me with her Sable and red hair swinging around her nude and gorgeous body.

"Get to screw you in my parents bed. I've dreamed of this moment all my life. Every since I figured out what my parents did at night to be making all those sounds." as I grunt and groan, thrusting up into her I cum again.

The fluids makes it all much easier for her to fuck me in ways I had never considered as she fur fondles, gropes and teases me while we orgasm yet again.

By this time its getting quite late and we are finally tiring way too much to keep on so we shower yet once more and fall asleep buried in her parents bed of Sables wrapped in each others arms. We're dizzy with exhaustion and slip into unconsciousness.

I swear Bill is dreaming in my dreams. We awake early and make love much more softly and languidly than last night. Bill is so tender and soft with me .. like he senses my most subtle moods. It's no less incredible than last night however but with hardly a sound. We get ready to go to the shop together without even considering any other options. He's going where I go and I will go where he goes.

5

We get there an hour early and before I know what's happening I'm pinned up against a wall of hagging furs and Bill has his cock deep into me with us both fully clothed. We are wildly screwing without thinking. We kiss passionately as we screw like crazy. Our mutual favorite fantasy of strangers being trapped in a fur store come true. We screw 'till minutes before opening. I wonder if my parents sometimes do this too?? They do seem to have this shit eating grin all the time. Kind of like Bill and me now have. I'm sure we will unwittingly give ourselves up to my folks.

It's nearly an hour before anyone comes in. We are fur fondling and kissing in the back of the store where we cannot be seen till they are well into the shop.

The first is a lovely young blond woman. Perhaps a lawyer? I push Bill out to greet her.

"Hi Miss. Could I help you with a fur today?" grinning big.

"Perhaps. I've been considering a fur I could wear to the office .. with clients. Not too flashy but I'm not impressed with the 'Corporate' dark mink look."

"How about a Fisher? It can have a well tailored look and still be quite opulent and not nearly so spendy as Sable." pulling out a full length Fisher coat and slipping it on her. It has a moderate shawl collar and full sleeves.

She's clearly quite taken with Bill's forward and confident approach. She swings and looks at herself in the mirrors with a big smile .. clearly pleased with what she sees.

"Any other options?"

"A similar Beaver coat and perhaps a darker Cross Fox." pulling the two out and draping them over the couch for her to see.

"WOW!! I love the Fox. I like this Fisher too well to not get it."

She slips out of it and Bill slips the Fox on her. She buries her face in the very large shawl collar fur with a big grin and swirls before the mirrors.

"You look magnificent wearing that coat ma am."

"You sure are confident of that for such a young man." looking over at Bluma longing on the couch further back as she watches them.

Bluma is wrapped in a grand dark Russian Sable grinning at Bill's sales effort.

"I see you are accustom to such pleasures .. glancing back at Bluma with a smile ... I'll take them both and wear the Fox today."

Bluma gets up and comes over to help Bill with the sale. "I'll help you with that."

"You two must know about deeper experiences with furs? Like can it help me with attracting a better partner?"

"Furs will certainly separate the crude from the more pleasant options." Bluma says as Bill wraps his arms around Bluma's Sable wrapped body and nuzzles into her soft red hair.

"Oh yes indeed! I see. Kids running a Candy Store! .. pulling the Fox collar tighter around her smiling face .. I can hardly wait. I suppose you have other furs to make this an even more pleasurable experience?"

"Most certainly ma am." Bluma replies

"You may see me back here sooner than you think."

"We're looking forward to your speedy return ma am." Bill replies as she leaves.

"Fantastic sale honey! You had her going from the moment she came in."

"I feel kind of strange .. like I've been somehow disloyal."

"No way! Yeah .. you were flirting with her but not in any way I would ever complain. I don't want you to give up being a complete man. If you can take care of all our female customers that well we can make a small fortune today. So you sell the women and I'll sell the guys?" stroking Bill's face with Sable and walking to the back of the shop with Bill in tow.

"It's a deal .. as they are in a furry embrace and kiss .. We'll sure stay tuned up this way honey."

A guy in his 40's comes in Christmas shopping for his new 20 something wife. Bluma is wearing a hooded Shadow Fox coat she knows he will leave with. She doesn't even show him anything else.

Bluma and Bill sell a fur to everyone who comes in the door. It's a new sales record for the shop in both total dollars and numbers of furs sold. Sometimes two or more to a customer. Some will be back for more.

After closing the two play 'strangers trapped in the fur shop' some more and screw just about everywhere in the shop till near midnight. Sometimes Bill chases Bluma down and 'forces' himself on her helpless situation. They had alerted the security folks they would be working late. They 'claim' every corner of the shop by screwing there.

Getting home they are in bed and screwing like crazy with even more piles of furs from all over the house. The shop is not open Sunday or Monday. They are picking up the parents Monday evening so they can make love in the furs for 48 hours straight if they wish. They claim every corner of the house by screwing in furs there. Both nights in her parents bed with the Sables.

Especially in her mom's fur closet. Bill lifts Bluma up and into the hanging furs. They are surrounded and wrapped all around with furs as they fuck long and slowly. Bluma is moaning and sighing to one of her deepest fantasies of making love with the boy of her dreams in her mom's fur closet. Mom's thick soft furs fondling her entire body as Bill powerfully fucks her to a state of total ecstasy. She kisses him while her fantasies unfold beyond her dreams.

Bluma gets Bill to take her several times a day this way. Bill is thrilled with the risk fantasy of being caught in mothers furs. One of his real events and one he took often as a boy, being caught more than once. To be screwing his dream woman this way is a fantastic thrill. They screw this way for quite a long time just before leaving for the airport to pick up her parents.

6

Getting to the airport her parents are at the curb with their luggage. Bill assists them loading and getting in the van.

"So did you guys enjoy your trip? How's Auntie?"

"We had a great time with sis providing non-stop entertainment." Lucinda replies

"Are the house and shop still functional?" Rainey asks.

"Everything is just fine daddy! In fact we made record sales Saturday together."

"So you cajoled Bill into helping you?"

"He's great daddy. He had the women eating out of his hand! Buying two and three furs at a time." grinning.

"So I guess he earned sleeping with you all weekend then? .. Lucinda says with a long pause .. Well we know you two were probably screwing your hearts out before we ever left the ground?"

Turning around to face her parents .. "Yes ma am .. we did." Bill confesses.

"Well I'm glad that's finally settled." Lucinda replies stroking his face and smiling.

"And you're still talking to each other!" Rainey says grinning.

"Yes daddy."

"And you still managed to break the records?"

"I had a great time selling furs Mr. Arcorn."

"You can quit the Mister thing. Call me Rainey. I'll bet you broke more than sales records in our absence as well."

"Yes sir!" grinning.

They arrive and are in the garage.

"I'll help with the luggage." Bill says jumping from the van and opening up.

Bluma is in the house carrying their furs.

"You even took time to cook! Smells fantastic." Rainey says.

"Bill helped. He's pretty good in the kitchen."

"I had to become self sufficient when I got to college. I looked around and there was nobody to cook for me or do my laundry. I had a roommate who mailed his dirty laundry home!"

Dinner is served up by Bluma and her mom while Rainey quizzes Bill over the sales on Saturday.

Mom is quizzing Bluma .. "How was Bill? I mean was he good in bed?"

"MOM! I don't ask you and daddy how it is with you. Although I certainly have heard you two enough to know it must be pretty good. Have you two ever made out in the shop?"

"Bluma!" as she blushes.

"Ah ha! You have! When did you two start making out in furs?"