Dreams of Bluma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Long pause ... "Uh well when we met. Rainey had just gotten his first job as a furriers apprentice. The first time we made love .. I was a virgin .. we made out in some furs he was able to bring home to his apartment. We were both still in college too. We've made love in furs every since."

"So I was conceived in furs?"

"Most certainly. I even think I know the moment. It was spectacular. When we first got the shop."

"I was conceived in the shop?"

"Uh huh."

"Let's all sit." Lucinda calls out.

It's very quiet at first as dinner begins. Passing dishes of food around, pouring wine and finally Rainey proposes a toast.

"To the new young couple. May their love endure and prosper."

For Bill and Bluma it's a huge rush. Like total recognition of what they have already done, confirmation and encouragement to continue.

"Do you dream of fur Bill? .. I mean dreams at night." Lucinda inquires.

"Tell them your dream of you and me honey."

"Uh yeah." and Bill tells them his dream of their furry icecapades.

"Very creative. I was going to talk you into becoming a furrier but it's clear you really want to be an Architect." Rainey says

"I'm afraid so. I certainly love furs .. passionately .. but my talents are in designing buildings."

There is more chit chat at the table then they clear it and retire to the large lounge area off the kitchen and talk some more about the shop, college for both Bluma and Bill.

Rainey and Lucinda sit together wrapped up in a Shadow Fox spread on one of the couches and Bluma sits next to Bill and wraps them in her big Red Fox spread together.

"It's about time for me to get back to my place." Bill says as he's getting up to leave.

"And what will you do when you get to your room?" Lucinda asks.

"Probably go to bed. I'm really tired."

"You can do that here then we can all have a nice breakfast before Rainey and me leave for the shop in the morning." Lucinda says smiling.

"You mean to bed .. with Bluma?"

"We wouldn't want you to sleep on the couch .. though it might be more comfortable than your bed .. honey." Bluma says with a big coy smile as she wraps her furs more seductively around him.

"We're bone tired from traveling so we're going to let you two figure this out. Night folks." and the parents are off to bed.

They have hardly left the room before Bluma has Bill's pants pulled down and is fur fondling his stiffy.

"OK OK! I get it. I'm sleeping here tonight. What about tomorrow night?"

"What about it? You will need to sleep then too? Do you think I'm letting you get away?"

As they are walking down the hall to Bluma's bedroom they hear soft giggling, talk and laughing from behind her parents bedroom door. They are clearly not at all disturbed by this turn of events in Bluma's life.

Bluma is sucking off Bill as soon as they climb into her bed. They are laying in furs and fur fondling each other as Bill watches Bluma's beautiful hair flow over his stomach and feels the soft furs fondling his balls and butt. He fur fondles her all over as he pulses strongly into her pumping mouth around his stiff cock. He nearly faints from the ecstasy as his blood rushes to his big tool in her mouth.

Bill falls back in the furs as Bluma climbs up on his stiff and wet cock. Bluma is wrapped in her big Red Fox cape and slides back and forth on his cock buried deep in her tight pussy. Bill shoots more pulses of cum deep into her as they moan to her actions and orgasms. Her beauty is awe inspiring for Bill as he fur fondles her body in motion on top of him. She smiles the most luscious smile ever with her total control of her new lover and mate with total confidence of their life together. She lays on him and they roll over on their sides still slowly humping each other, wrapped in furs and each others arms.

They fall asleep still screwing with dreams of the icy and wintry scene outside the walls of the room.