Dreams of Fur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's also pretty strange because despite the thick darkness I can perfectly see her features. I can see her perfect figure formed by years of training as her school head cheerleader. I can see her strong and firm tits, her luscious lips, her long blonde hair; I can see the edge of her neck.

I should be scared as the thing in the pelt is changing me but I'm not. I'm horny, thirsty and extremely tired. The curves of Mindy are calling out to me. I want to lay down by her side and comb her hair, just like in my dream. I want to possess her and I want to rape her.

"No, Mindy, I'm not all right," I answer in a hoarse voice," I need you to go away."

She closes the door. She didn't look angry, she seemed extremely preoccupied.

I go back to my dark thoughts knowing perfectly that as soon as the sun sets the pelt will call for me and claim me. I don't care, I'm actually eager for all this to finish.

Around seven a car stops in front of the garage. The pelt feels so good on my shoulders.

Around eight, someone cooks a dinner.

Around nine, I finally fall asleep.

I'm not in somewhere in Europe anymore. I'm here in L.A, in the room above my uncle's garage. I'm not someone else this time, I'm me, good old Erin. I'm in control of my dream. But I'm still horny and hungry and I know perfectly well where this will take me.

I take off all my clothes and wrap myself in the wolf's pelt. I can sense the essence of Dracula in it. I walk to the bathroom. The mirror is empty. I don't cast a reflection anymore. I can feel my fangs in my mouth and my hunger in my stomach.

I step out of the room. The hot night air works wonders on my skin, I'm electrified. I walk to the porch of the house. My aunt and my uncle are watching TV. My cousin is on the phone with a friend in her room. I'm still outside but I know all this. I can hear it, I can smell it, I can touch and taste it. I turn to mist as naturally as if I had done it all my life. I slip through the cracks in the walls pouring in the dark corners between the roof and ceiling. I stop above my cousin's room, a spider runs away from me. The poor creature is right to fear me but tonight I have much more interesting preys in my sight. I flow into the room, observing my cousin. She's laying on her belly on top of her bed, wearing only a short top and her pink panties. She's conscientiously sucking on a pen, talking to someone. She's talking about me, I listen.

"Yeah so my cousin has been sick for three days. Mom doesn't want us to bother her. I don't know why..."

She goes on rambling platitudes. I get tired of it and I want her. I take human form directly sitting on the edge of the bed in Mindy's back. She turns around scared.

"Damn Erin, I didn't hear you come in. Sorry Sam, my cousin is here, I'll call you back."

I nod and smile as she sets the phone on its stand.

"You look much better Erin," she tells me.

"I know," I answer, "I feel much better."

I lay down by her side looking at the ceiling. A side of the coat has opened. She looks at me with curiosity. I erase all traces of fear from her mind. I reach for her pleasure centers and I start to play with them. She frowns. I increase the pressure. Her lips part, she starts breathing heavily.

"Erin, are you naked under that?"

"Yes, I am, do you like that?"

I can smell her wet pussy. I wrap an arm around her waist. The soft touch of the fur on her skin makes her moan. I'm on top of her.

"Erin? What... what are you doing?"

She has a hard time speaking, her throat is dry. My hand slides up her back, I force her closer to me.

"Oh, Erin, oh..."she says, her lips just a few inches away from mine.

The fur covers us both when we start kissing. I push to a side the cheap fabric on her panties and drive a finger right into her wetness. She screams offering me her neck. I strike.

My fangs tear through her arteries.

I drink her soul.

Blood splatters all over the pelt.

I take my first victim. I can hear her scream of pleasure.

I close my eyes. The fur coat is all over my naked body, making me whole.

If this is a dream, please never allow me to wake up.

12