All Comments on 'Dreams of Meeting'

by angelicminx

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Ambi_oneAmbi_oneabout 19 years ago
very nice

I've often had the same fantasy I'm crazy about the anal sex

~photoguy~~photoguy~about 19 years ago
very hot !!

great buildup from the airport to the bedroom .. then to anal ... sexxy, very descriptive and hot!!

cummybearcummybearabout 19 years ago
emmmmmmmm...

Minx... I really liked this story...

I'm not really into anal, but the sex was undeniably hot.

I felt that I related well to this story, as anyone who has developed an online relationship and longs to simply touch and hold that special someone would.

Keep on writing.. I'll keep on reading!

Lonely KnightLonely Knightabout 19 years ago
Well done.

Excellent lead into the consumation of the pre-meeting meeting. You left no stone unturned.

Bridget69Bridget69about 19 years ago
Loved it!

Superb sensual detail throughout. I highly enjoyed every word!

eric shawn listoeric shawn listoabout 19 years ago
Great job, Minx!

Warm and tender and, at the same time, hot, hot, hot. Lovingly told tale. You are one to watch. eric

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
NIIIIICE!!!

Wow great story Minx really really good NIIICE!!

rikaaimrikaaimabout 19 years ago
Very sensual

My favorite part was the shower. To me that is what a shower with a lover is. It is very soft and sensual getting to know the other's body. It's a symbol of trust and openness. As a whole I thought your story was very good, but short. To be fair I think all the stories are too short. I just can't help but want a great story to never end. I could feel all the detail and personal feelings put into this story. It was very well done and thouroughly enjoyable. I got a clear image of all the action that was taking place.

lucky-E-levenlucky-E-levenabout 19 years ago
I can relate...

...to the intensity and awestruck moments in the airport. I liked that as an opener and thought it was well fleshed out. The action was clear and your passion for the scene can be seen clearly in your writing. Keep it up.

~lucky

gotwood49gotwood49about 19 years ago
Very nice job, Minx!

AMinx, I loved this story! As someone said below, this is just what we wish our first meeting with an online lover would be like, and it was described without a wasted word or action...now I REALLY can't wait to meet mine!! Thank you for a very provocative read. You definitely are a talent to watch!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
another good story

another wonderful job of writing a hot story! had to comment as I am sooo envious of this writing.

winemaster

~hellbaby~~hellbaby~almost 19 years ago
What a Read

Your descriptive talent is awsome.Tender and hot, I really love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
It was...

Sweet...very romantic, nice! I don't like anal, but other than that it was nice. The shower was incredible!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
awesome

Like one of the other comments, I am not into anal but have fantasized about it. Meeting an online lover is my dream also. I have one too and he and I are always writing stories similar to this to each other. I played out every moment of the story in my head with me and my online lover.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous