Dreams of Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When you have finished you hand it back and I put it back on the table. I rise up onto my hands and knees. You kneel behind me, holding my hip with one hand and guiding your cock with the other.

I feel you press against my rectum, I try to help you by opening the hole a little for you. I feel you slide the head into me and stop to let me adjust. You take it back out for just a few seconds then slide it back in, a slow steady thrust, pressing all the way to the hilt. The pleasure is immeasurable. You stop. I can feel your cock throbbing and I know how intense the sensation is for you.

When you have regained control you begin thrusting into my ass. I know that it won't be long before you cum, the sensation is too much, despite what we have already done. I lean forward onto one elbow and use the fingers of the other hand to rub my clit. Slowly at first then faster as I feel your release building. You pump in and out of my ass harder, faster, both of us nearing climax. I feel the tingle begin at my toes and swiftly move up my legs as I feel your cock get even harder. You fuck me faster, harder.

As my orgasm hits me I feel you cum, shooting your load deep into my ass. Our cries of pleasure mingle together, the song of passion. You collapse with me onto the bed. The weight of your body is pressing mine into the mattress. Your forehead presses into my back. After a few moments, when our breathing returns to normal, I feel you slip out of me and roll over onto your back. I slide over to you and lay on top of you. Your arms go around me and hold me close.

"Minx, I am utterly spent," you say with a sigh of deep satisfaction.

"I know my darling Michael. That was my intention." I say with a small, evil chuckle.

We lay like that for a while, touching each other in love. When it was time for me to go the parting was sweet, both of us knowing that I would talk to you on the phone later in the evening and I would "pick you up from the airport" tomorrow. I kiss you deeply, lovingly and passionately.

Michael, reading my story over it would seem to other people that we say I love you way too much but I know you like to hear it and say it as much as I do, if not more.

I love you my darling Michael. I love you with all of my heart and soul. For all of eternity plus one day my love will burn for you.

12