Dreamscape Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
darbreslo
darbreslo
72 Followers

"Yeah, but what happens when you've outgrown your usefulness to him? What happens if he gets tired of you?" Sean asked.

"It's my job to make sure that he doesn't get tired of me." Lydia said.

Sean tried a new line of questioning.

"So he told you to come down here and work for me? He told you to come down here and 'service me' didn't he?" Sean asked.

"He didn't have to tell me what to do, sir. I know what my job is. It's all I've done my entire life...make men happy." Lydia said feigning a smile behind her sad eyes.

"Lydia, do you want to be free?" Sean asked. "If I could show you how you could be free from Mr. Crowe, would you want to know?" Sean asked, leaning forward on his knees.

She nodded enthusiastically.

"I'm going to make Mr. Crowe pay for what he's done to me and now what I know he's done to you. Help me do that!" Sean said eagerly.

"What do you mean help you?" Lydia said.

"I mean, tell me everything you can about who he is, what he likes, what makes him mad, what turns him on, tell me everything you know about Mr. Crowe. Then, give me your loyalty, report to him and tell him whatever it is that you need to say to convince him that I'm staying the course down here in the lab." Sean said excitedly.

"You mean, like a spy, but working for you instead of Mr. Crowe, because that's what he sent me down here to do." Lydia said.

"Yes, but with one big difference. You would be choosing to work with me. I would not own you. You are not a piece of property, Lydia. You are a beautiful young woman that deserves to have the chance to live your life the way you WANT to live your life." Sean continued. "You would be choosing, of your own free will, to seek and find freedom from his clutches."

"But what happens if you fail? What happens to me if this doesn't work? What if he finds out?" Lydia said fearfully as her eyes began welling up with tears.

"Lydia, you only get a few chances in life to make decisions that will change the trajectory of your future. This right here...this is one of those moments. Right now, Mr. Crowe is sitting up there thinking that he owns both of us. He thinks that he has us in the palm of his hand to do with however he so chooses, but he's wrong! He's picked the wrong nerd to fuck with! Help me Lydia, I will help you get free from this man." Sean urged, pounding his fist on the coffee table in front of him.

"I don't know if I can." Lydia said fighting back tears. "He would kill me!"

Sean knew she was not speaking figuratively. He knew that Crowe was willing to go to whatever lengths were needed to protect himself and his plan.

"What's worse, Lydia, dying while fighting for your freedom or never really living at all?" Sean pleaded with her.

"I know you're scared. I am too." Sean said quietly, "But I'm not going to just sit back and take it. I'm going to fight and I'm going to win."

Lydia believed him. She saw his determination and his will to exact revenge and free himself.

"Okay...I'll help you. You have me!" Lydia said, as tears began streaming down her face and a hope filled smile cracked her lips for the first time in years.

Sean moved quickly next to her and put his arm around her. He drew her close to his side and she rested her head on his shoulder.

"It's going to be okay, Lydia. It's going to be okay." Sean said repeatedly as the young woman cried into his shoulder.

**********

Loud thunderous hard rock music was blaring out from the loud-speakers overhead. The room was dark except for some black lights lighting up a small stage in front of him. Phineas Crowe sat in a lazy boy recliner naked from the waist down. There were two naked girls in massive stripper heels writhing around on two poles no more than eight feet away from him. There was another young blonde woman kneeling beside him. She too was naked, save for the collar around her neck and a leash attached to it. The other end of the leash was lying across the arm of the chair.

The two girls left the respective poles they were dancing on and met in the middle of the stage. They approached the front of the stage area where Phineas was seated. Then they turned towards each other and began to kiss and rub their hands up and down their young flawless bodies. One of the girls was of Asian descent and the other looked to be of Middle Eastern origins.

The darker skinned girl towered over the petite little Asian beauty. As the girls met, Phineas grabbed the leash and gave it a sharp tug. The young woman kneeling beside him nearly fell over at the rough tug on her collar. She recovered her kneeling position and sat up a bit, and she moved her hand over the arm of the recliner and began massaging Crowe's growing erection. Crowe did not move or show any emotion. He just sat silently and watched.

The Middle Eastern woman laid the young Asian down on the stage and then knelt between her legs. She threw her hair to one side and then dove in face first towards the smooth shaven nether regions of her pale skinned friend. The Asian girl arched her back in pleasure pushing her small pointy tits straight up in the air. Her nipples poked out hard and taut like small little pink erasers.

The smell of sex filled the air. The Asian girl grabbed the back of the dark skinned beauty's head and pulled it down to meet the upward thrusting of her hips. Phineas yanked on the collar again. This time so forcefully that it nearly pulled the kneeling woman into his lap. On cue she leaned over and took Crowe's still semi-erect cock into her mouth. Her freed up hands moved to his crotch and began massaging and gently rolling his balls in her hand. His cock grew a little harder. He welcomed the warm sensation as the erotic show in front of him grew in intensity.

After a few moments of watching the Asian have her pussy eaten out, Crowe reached over to a small table on the other side of his recliner. His hands fumbled around a bit until he found what he was looking for. From the darkness he forcefully threw a large twelve-inch black dildo at the girls on the stage. It landed with a hard thud across the Asian girls tits. She screamed out in pain as a large whelp appeared from the crushing blow. The shriek caused the dark skinned girl to raise her head. She caught sight of the massive phallic toy and knew exactly what was expected of her.

She grabbed the dildo and began to run it down the Asian girls torso. She slid it back and forth, and up and down her moist pink slit. She began to lightly tap the head of the dildo against her hardened and budding clit. Phineas' cock began to twitch. The Asian girl screamed again, but this was a moan of pleasure.

Phineas placed his hand on the back of the girl's head that was blowing his cock. He mashed down hard until her nose rested at the base of his dick. She began to gag and try and escape and he held her down. As she began to jerk and convulse, he grabbed a fistful of hair and yanked her head up violently. She let out a gasp and coughed trying to fill her oxygen deprived lungs. With tears streaming down her face Phineas rammed her head back down until she bottomed out again. His now fully erect dick pushed against the back of her throat. She struggled again. He repeated this action again and again, lengthening the time she was forced to have her throat impaled on his raging hard-on. Gagging and moaning she fought against the hand holding her impaled head. Each time, just before he saw the girl was going to pass out Crowe would yank her head back up, let her catch a short breath to recover, and then impale her face once again.

"Make me cum, you filthy cum dumps!" Crowe hissed at all three girls, as he continued to chase his orgasm. All he wanted was release. The physical sensation that he so enjoyed began to become numb nothingness. His anger increased.

The dark skinned girl positioned the head of the large black dildo against the wet pink lips of the little Asian girl. She slowly began to ease it in. The little Asian girl lifted her hips to meet the large plastic cock. The dark skinned girl started circling the Asian girl's clit with her free thumb.

Phineas continued to ram the young girls head up and down on his cock. He was growing frustrated as he clamored for release. He had spent his life fucking anything he wanted as often as he wanted and it took more and more effort and greater stimulation every time to reach climax.

The forced blowjob was not working as intended. He watched as the dark skinned girl began reaming the petite Asian pussy with the oversized black dildo. Twisting and turning it with each plunge forward. The little Asian girl was writhing around on the stage, bucking her hips with each plunge of the massive pseudo cock into her slippery little cunt. The dark skinned girl increased the pressure on her clit with her thumb.

Phineas stood to his feet pushing the collared girl to the floor. She collapsed in a heap. She was sobbing and gasping for her breath. He climbed onto the stage and took the dark skinned girl by her hair.

"Fuck her harder, you stupid bitch!" Phineas growled as she cut her eyes up at him in fear.

Crowe grabbed his dick, that was beginning to shrink, and began slapping the dark skinned girl in the face as hard as he could with it. She shrieked with each slap across her cheeks. His dick began to grow again. He let go of her hair while he furiously pumped his prick. He reached down with his free hand and grabbed a nipple and twisted it as hard as he could. He pulled up with such force it temporarily pulled her away from dildo fucking her Asian partner. The girl screamed out in pain.

"Don't stop fucking her!" He growled, slapping her across the face with his dick, yet again.

She took her fury out on the little Asian's pussy. She forcefully began ramming the twelve-inch black dildo in and out as fast and as hard as she could. The Asian moaned and yelled as a massive orgasm racked her body. Crowe pushed the dark skinned girl's head back down to the Asian's crotch.

"Eat her dirty snatch, you filthy little twat!" Crowe ordered.

With the dark skinned girl on her knees lapping up the juices from the Asian girls orgasm, Crowe centered himself behind her round ass that was sticking up in the air. Without hesitation and without warning he plunged his cock, balls deep into the dark skinned girls glistening wet sheath. His balls slapped up and under, landing squarely against her clit. She yelped in painful pleasure.

Crowe grabbed her hips and began pounding away as hard as he could, but he could feel nothing. There was no sensation, only anger. The sound of his crotch slapping against her ass and the moans of both the Asian girl and the dark skinned woman mixed with the deafening hard rock music blaring in the room.

He pumped harder, and began slapping her ass with every stroke. He pumped and slapped, and slapped and pumped. Even under her dark skin, a bright red hand imprint was beginning to appear. The Asian girl came again from the tongue-lashing she was receiving, and the dark skinned beauty nearly collapsed as her own body gave into its own powerful orgasm.

Crowe, angrily frustrated at seeing and hearing these girls come, shoved the dark skinned girl to the ground and stood up.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" He yelled, and swiftly kicked the dark skinned girl right in the ribs. She fell over in the fetal position, screaming and grabbing her side in pain. The Asian girl went to her and held her while looking up at Crowe in complete and utter terror.

He continued to jack off at a furious pace standing over both of them. He finally felt something. But it was more pain. He looked down at his hand to see blood beginning to appear. He let go of his cock and in disbelief saw the damage he had done. He couldn't feel anything. There was no sensation, and with every stroke the friction had rubbed him raw. Pieces of torn skin hung loose off of his quickly fading erection. Blood was oozing from the blistered areas he had created in search of ejaculation.

"Get out of here!" he yelled at all of the girls, "Get the fuck out! Now!"

The girl with the collar scampered up on to the stage and helped the little Asian girl assist the dark skinned woman off the stage and out of the room.

Crowe fell to his knees. He lifted his head to the sky and screamed a guttural moan full of anger and desperation until there was no air left in his lungs...and then he wept as the music played on.

**********

"So let me get this straight," Sean said looking at Lydia bewildered, "there are more than twenty girls in that mansion upstairs?"

"Yes sir." Lydia said sadly.

"And he bought them all...overseas?" Sean continued.

"I'm not certain of where they were all purchased, but they are all foreigners." Lydia responded.

"That sick fuck!" Sean said in horror. "I hated that man for what he did to me, and now I don't want to just get revenge...I want justice. Justice for you and justice for every one of those girls up there." Sean said.

"Sir," Lydia started to say.

"Don't call me sir, Lydia." Sean said taking her face gently with both of his hands, "My name is Sean, and unless we are around anyone else...you will call me Sean, do you understand?" Sean said quietly.

"Okay, Sean." Lydia said with a hint of a smile gracing her large bee-stung lips. "So what's are next move. What do you want me to do?" She asked in her think Hispanic accent.

"Whom are you supposed to be reporting to up there?" Sean asked.

"Miss Marcy." Lydia answered

"Okay, then go back up there and tell Marcy that I was rude and forcefully made you to leave. Tell her that you don't want to come back down here ever again and that you are scared of me." Sean instructed.

"But..."Lydia began.

"Don't worry about the details just yet, Lydia. I need them to think that you and I are not getting along for the moment." Sean explained.

"Okay, if you say so" the beautiful young Latina responded.

Sean helped her gather her things and saw her to the door.

"Lydia, I'm going to get you and all of those girls out of here. Just follow my instructions and everything will be ok. Okay?" Sean said as she stepped out into the hallway.

"Okay Sean, I trust you." Lydia said.

As he turned to go back into his apartment, Lydia grabbed his arm and spun him around. Her lips found his and she pressed them tightly against them for a brief second. Sean's eyes opened wide in surprise.

She pulled away.

"Thank you Sean." She said as her eyes began to water. Then she turned on her heels and sauntered off down the long hallway.

Sean's determination to exact his revenge grew exponentially with every step Lydia took back into the lion's den. His plan was becoming clearer as a joyful anticipation began to replace his angst. It would take time, and money, and deceit...but it could be done. He almost sprinted to the bathroom to get ready for his dinner where he would be revealing all he needed to set his trap.

darbreslo
darbreslo
72 Followers