All Comments on 'Dreamscape Ch. 04'

by darbreslo

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story keeps on getting better.

Great story keeps on going! Terrific work. Great thought and detail in characters, concept and plot turns. Next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I'm Hooked

I look daily for updates to story.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 9 years ago
Blackmail is always cliche.

And pointless when there are easier ways to do it. Throw in the idea that they'll make a drug that gives you the ability to live like a king or queen in your own mind and all I can say is that I am do that by closing my eyes. Why would I need a drug to do that for me?

As for her reaction at seeing the video and her captors, collapsing on the floor, and the hysterics that went with it...I was simply confused. Here's an intelligent and top level mathematician and you expect me to believe that someone as brilliant and driven as she is would be given to hysterics? She would collapse on the floor sobbing? Really? A more likely result would be her studying the video and determining the best course of action to a his e the desired result...not this damsel in distress thing you went with.

Because in the end, puppets, dolls, toys are boring as fuck and people, real people react in different ways.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
gets boring

This part reminds me just of the first one, but with a female. There is nothing happening for the story itself. I awaites part 4 very much but this time its dissapointing. Will they start the drug at part 11? After 6 more collegues have to be captured? Carry on with it but hurry up with the plot. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
In agreement

I agree with the above comments. Would like to see Sean request a night with

Marcy as the project moves along. I too have been looking for updates a little quicker.

We all know Lydia is a survivor and a player. Something major has to show her leaning one way or another. Thanks for the good read, awaiting more.

In the meantime I read other stories from other authors.

wellhun_danwellhun_danabout 9 years ago
An excess of editors

A lot of practical instructive criticsm in the comments so far, I notice! You could do with a compliment to counteract. This story is progressing at a perfect pace, after a couple of episodes to gauge it. I'm expecting the next episode to fulfil some of the previous commentators wishes. I am truly looking forward to Lydia being completely converted from double agent, and join the other two before administering the mind control substance to Crowe, probably spread over 2 instalments.. so far this has bee a NonConsent/Reluctance themed series but it feels like it will get to Mind Control soon enough.

Keep up the excellent writing and finish it soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
more?

Can we please have chapter 5 already? I've been waiting for 2 months lol

Loveaffair40Loveaffair40over 5 years ago
Continue?

Can you tell me why didn't go on? I hate it when someone begins a wonderful Story and didn't come to an end. I really want to see what's happening until the end.

Love

PJCGPJCGover 3 years ago

The fact he thinks he can trust anyone here is pretty dumb. Especially if there is captor's employees

mlrsdpicmmlrsdpicm6 months ago

would have given it a 5 but not complete after this long.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Not bad, well written, though I'm skeptical of people falling apart because of the threat of putting compromising material on the web. Too bad the author did not finish it; this series is her only work on this site. You would think someone who could write such well-received work would do more. Maybe under another pseudonym.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous