All Comments on 'Drenched'

by NathanRavenwood

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing story!

Extremely well written and creative. From the description I wasn't sure if it would be a male or female teacher, more interestingly it's really a mature older female and younger male pairing story. Not a dynamic I prefer but you created an immersive world and it was fascinating and hot. I hope you keep posting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cervix

You keep using that word.

I don't think it means what you THINK it means.

Also, it's DAIS, not DIAS.

A very enjoyable story, regardless.

-Rei

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Quite good world-building, and a reasonable take on intra-species relations. I liked that you left it a mystery, what Earth's politicians managed to do to the planet. [I also like that we've apparently survived the Trump/Kim years...]

You might want to look up the spelling of "dais", and the anatomical place and use of the human woman's cervix, but still...

Well done!

wingnitwingnitover 6 years ago
Great stories!

I'm enjoying reading your stories. Other than what has already been said, my only criticism is the use of lowercase spelling for species names. Those should be capitalized unless you think so low of that species, which is obviously not the case.

Thank you.

draconus_infernusdraconus_infernusover 1 year ago

I really liked this. You brought us up to speed quickly and organically on where Mai was in her life, as well as introducing us to this world. You dropped hints about a catastrophe on Earth, and I would like to have seen more about that.

Your descriptions of the world and its inhabitants were quite vivid. All in all, I’d love to see more of this world, and others in the Federation you mentioned.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous