Drenched

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not too much longer," Synd growled. "I want to come inside you so badly, Mai."

"Do it," she whimpered, undulating her hips and feeling his cock pluck all her strings again. "Drench me with your cum."

Synd put his hand on her hips, and she curled her fingers against his chest. They moved as one, parting and meeting in a perfect rhythm, each of them in sync with one another. After a bit, he planted his feet on the stone and angled his hips, forcing Mai forward. She rested her weight on her arms and mashed her lips to his, mewling into the kiss as he gave her everything. His hands reached around her ass, grabbing and kneading the flesh there. He gave her rump a light smack and she whimpered against his mouth. She was utterly spent, long past giving herself completely to pleasure, her body drenched in oil, sweat, water and fluids. Now all she wanted was for him to reach his own peak and soak the most intimate part of her.

Mai didn't have to wait long. The kessa muttered something that didn't translate, his fingers squeezing on her ass. She felt a long, slow ripple travel the length of his whole cock, feeling it expand and contract from base to tip. Then she felt him flood her, his seed shooting from his cock in one massive burst, hot and thick, spattering every inch of her cervix. Then it happened again, and again, ripples of his cock followed by bursts of cum inside her. With her cervix filled, his seed had nowhere to go but out, flowing downward and out of her. It felt like she'd been filled with half a dozen climaxes instead of just one, and she reveled in it. She ground her hips against him, gasping as she felt one more ripple and shot of cum flood her. Synd was panting, his breath hot on her face as they kissed, riding their climaxes together.

It was a long time before either of them caught their breath. "Well," Mai said. "I can certainly say I feel relaxed. And drenched."

Synd laughed and let his head rest on the stone. "I do too. By the oceans, that was good."

They snuggled for a while, enjoying the rubbing of skin against skin. Synd's cock rapidly retreated after his orgasm, his seed dripping out of Mai's pussy. She had a suspicion that she'd be sore the next day, but was beyond caring.

She did, however, know there was a question that needed to be asked. "So... what now?"

Synd played with her hair. "Well that depends on what you want."

"What do you want?"

Synd lifted her chin with his fingers. "I'm... not looking for anything complicated." He blinked slowly. "Maybe someday. But for now..."

Mai toyed with one of his hair-tendrils. "I mean, I do have a lot of stress in my life, and I wouldn't mind having someone who could... relieve it when I need it."

Synd smirked. "How often would that be?"

"Oh, I don't know." Mai rolled off him and lay on her side next to him. "Several times a week at least. They might have to make house calls." She winked. "If it's convenient."

Synd leaned in close, his breath warm on her face. "I'm sure some arrangement can be made."

Mai felt the last bit of weight lift off her shoulders, and suddenly going back to work at the summer make-up sessions with annoying students and bitchy teachers didn't seem like such a daunting task any more. She kissed Synd and snuggled up close to him. "So what was the original third thing that you were planning on doing with me?"

Synd made a sound that was half cough, half nervous laugh. "I was ah, going to do some unvulb with you." He trailed a hand down her body. "I like what we wound up doing more though."

Mai grinned. "No reason we can't. On one condition."

"Which is?" Synd's eyes sparkled.

"Well, we have to be naked, of course."