Dress Code

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pity you're putting them back on," sighed Boulder. "You look better naked. Your attitude was better when you were naked. If you're like that at work, I should tell your boss to make you work naked."

Once Sarah was dressed. Boulder gave her instructions for picking up her own clothes after her visit. He promised that she would get everything back, even though Boulder explained his interest in Sarah's panties. Sarah hoped he would keep his promises. Boulder opened the door again and let her out, again with a slap to the bottom. Sarah couldn't believe that she would be interviewing a suspect, without a bra on, in a flimsy top that didn't leave the outline of her breasts to the imagination, while going commando in a used pink skirt. As she adjusted the strap of the sandals, she hoped that the interview would be worth it.

Meanwhile Boulder and Thorpe watched Sarah disappear out of sight. Both of them looked at each other with grins on their faces, satisfied with a good day at work. Boulder planned to find the security camera video and take it back home. He knew would watch it with pleasure countless times in the future. This was one of the best days at work he'd had in a long time. He could not wipe the smile of his face. Thorpe interrupted his reflections.

"How come you let her go?" she asked.

"Let her go?" repeated Boulder.

"She was a fake FBI agent," said Thorpe.

"Fake?"

"You told the staff to be on the lookout for a female impersonating an FBI agent."

"Oh" said Boulder, as the memory came back. "No, Ms Marsh wasn't fake. The FBI was sending someone over to interview that Salva dude."

"But then, we could get into trouble, you, 'specially you. You made me give an FBI agent, a cavity search. What will the warden, say? "Oh dear", said Thorpe, panicking.

"Calm down Officer Thorpe. The warden will not know, unless you or I say anything."

"But you know female law enforcement can wear what they want when interviewing someone. The warden says so. There was no reason to hold her up."

"Yes, they can." admitted Boulder. However, she didn't know that for sure. It was very lucky that the website only specified female lawyers." "Oh, come on," he added, for he had seen Thorpe's shocked face. "You enjoyed it."

"I did," admitted Thorpe.

"So, no need to worry."

"Why did you do it?" Thorpe asked.

"I don't like the FBI. I really don't. "You also said you would have liked to meet her as an inmate."

"I did."

"Well you may get your wish. She might just end up back here again. Who knows."

12