Dressed for Panic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,415 Followers

My first blowjob ever turned out to be a good one. I suspect it was even a very good one. This got Mike hard again. Instead of letting him cum, I stopped the blowjob so that he could pleasure me with another long, tender fuck.

I loved feeling him explode and deposit his eager sperm deep inside me. I could not get enough of the thrill of that. I was already on the pill to control my menstrual cramps, so I could enjoy reckless abandon. And I did.

I had also read up on how to suppress one's gag reflex, and I gave him, according to him, his 'best blowjob ever.' So my sexual insecurity was gone, and I now knew how to be flirtatious, seductive, and to get a man when I wanted to do so. Best of all, I now knew what to do with a man, once I had seduced him.

Mike and I had little in common. He liked the idea of fucking a black woman. It was taboo and that appealed to him. Plus, he had never met a woman who craved sex as much as I did, and he told me that he attributed it to me being Black. I told him that's bullshit. My mother is white and she craves it just as much. She screams during sex as much as I do. I know. Boy, do I know. But sex was what bound us together, Mike and me, and not much else, so eventually we went our own ways.

The sex with Mike was highly enjoyable, but as time passed, I realized it was not enough. I began to fantasize. I would keep coming back to when I gave my shows in my dorm window, and when I stripped for the 8 men, and then later when I rolled over revealing my just fucked naked body to six of them. I even masturbated to the memory of Craig fingering me in chem class. Every time I thought about that I would get so wet it was amazing. If Mike were around I would attack him. Fortunately he seemed always ready for sex and we would have wild times.

Christmas ruined everything. I wanted him to take me home with him. I wanted to meet his parents. I wanted him proudly to show off the wonderful woman he had captured. I wanted him to brag about me.

He was ashamed of me. He could not bring a black woman home to his parents. So he went home, and I went back to my little hometown, to my loving parents who were thrilled to see me. I reveled in that, even though in my God forsaken hometown I was an outsider, an outcast, ignored by my former high school students, ignored by everyone.

Susan's little game, where Sarah and I were the prizes, had become infamous at our college. It was called "Sexpot Texas Holdem" and Sarah and I were infamous sexpots. Neither of us cared. What I had not counted on, however, was the power of social networking, and several boys in my hometown had heard about Sexpot Texas Holdem, and they knew I had sexually sold myself for charity.

Now I was home, and home for a month due to Christmas vacation. My former schoolmates, a few of whom were casual friends, were home from their colleges, and one of them, Jason, came calling. He actually asked me out!

He invited me to go with him to the movies. I of course was innocent of his knowledge of my antics at college, and so I was blindsided by his newfound interest in me, and since I was mad at Mike, I said, "Yes, I'd be delighted." It also helped that Jason was handsome, and he was one of the boys I had fantasized about when I was in high school.

I dressed nicely, and wore my sexy underwear. Susan had told me always to wear it, "Just in case. You never know." Jason showed up on time, and I was impressed that he had showered and wore clean clothes (the bar for men is pretty low in my hometown), and off we went. After the movies he drove to "lookout point," a viewing area on top of a hill that gives a sweeping view of the river valley below. At night, however, you can see little, and lovers go there to make out in their cars.

We sat there nervously. I knew what was coming and did not know how to handle it. Thanks to Mike I was sexually experienced. One might say I was even very sexually experienced, so I was not nervous because of that. But I was nervous. Even though I was disgusted with Mike, I felt disloyal to him just being there in the make out spot, but on the other hand I wanted this to go well, in order to bury my ghosts from high school.

Well, kissing is not too bad, I thought. I'll discover what I missed all through high school. So I was ready when he made a pass, when he leaned over to kiss me. I kissed him right back, and gave him the sexist kiss I was capable of giving. It was pretty darn sexy. He was both surprised and impressed, I could tell.

I wanted him to know what he had missed all those years of high school. I wanted him to regret his past total lack of interest in me! We kissed for a while, and I at length decided we had kissed long enough. My ghost was buried. This was only our first date, after all. I suggested he take me home. His reaction was to begin to unbutton my blouse.

"Jason, what are you doing?"

"I'm undressing you, silly. Can't you tell?" He now had all but two buttons open. My bra was revealed.

"Well, I don't think that's a good idea. I would like you to stop, and to take me home," I said.

Jason kissed me again, and as we kissed he finished unbuttoning my blouse. "How about you take off your blouse, we kiss a little more, and I'll take you home."

"No," I said. "Take me home now."

"Come on, Harriet. Let's have a little fun," the bastard said.

I relented. He got my shirt off and also my bra, and he was playing with my boobs. I was turned on, and I think he knew it. This was a bad idea, so I said, "Now I really need to go home. Please, Jason."

By this point, he had unzipped my skirt and was tugging at it. I was afraid it would rip. "You'll rip my skirt, Jason."

"You're right. We wouldn't want that. Lift your hips a second and I'll straighten it out," Jason said.

Of course even I knew that was bullshit. If I lifted my hips my skirt was coming off. All of a sudden something snapped. I was mad at Mike. My relationship with Mike was not going anywhere. I had been loyal to him and had never had sex with any other boy. It was clear Jason wanted all he could get out of me. I don't know why. Somehow he thought I had become a slut, for some reason. Should I play the part? I was a mass of conflicting thoughts and desires.

I lifted my hips. My skirt came off. "Why are you treating me like a slut, Jason?" I asked.

"Why are you behaving like one?" came the quick retort.

"Jason, I like you. I'm doing this with you for my own reasons. But why did you think you'd have a chance with me? You were never like this before. In high school I did not exist for you, even if I thought you were cute," I said.

"Sexpot Texas Holdem," Jason said.

"Oh," I said, as my heart sank and my stomach churned. Three words that made me sick to my stomach.

"You know, Harriet, your body is magnificent. You have the hottest body of any girl I know. How about we step outside the car so I can check you out in front of the headlights?"

I was now wearing only my panties. Just like I did in Sexpot Texas Holdem. "Thanks for the complement, Jason. I guess."

"Will you?"

"Will I what?"

"Will you step outside and let my headlights light you up, you beautiful wench?" Jason disrespectfully said.

Confession time: This entire discussion was turning me on fiercely. I guess I love being on display for men. I had figured that out over the months I reflected on my Sexpot Texas Holdem days. The shows I put on in my dorm window were simply more evidence of my perversion.

"I will, Jason, but first answer me one thing. How and what do you know about Sexpot Texas Holdem?"

"Sure," Jason said. "Your friend Susan is a distant cousin of mine, and she sent me the video, knowing that we're from the same hometown."

"The video?" I asked. I was incredulous.

"Oh, you didn't know?" Jason asked, genuinely surprised. "Susan made a video. It's the sexiest video I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot. I especially liked when you were fucking that guy, and then rolled over onto your back and asked for a date for Valentine's Day. Jesus, Harriet, you have style! Apparently, Susan had a hidden camera. Given the different angles, I guess she had several hidden cameras," he said, imagining the scene as he spoke. "Your entire fuck is on the video. God, you're one hot, sweet, babe."

Then Jason added, as an afterthought it seemed, "The scene where we see that guy's cock pumping in and out of your gorgeous cunt, with you screaming to the high heavens, and then Susan and all those men bursting in and watching the spectacular finish, well, no words suffice to describe how hot that is. I've seen it 20 times if I've seen it once, let me tell you."

I replied, not very elegantly, "Holy Shit."

"Okay, sexpot. A deal's a deal. Time to step outside and get all lit up."

"But it's cold! I'll freeze without clothes out there," I said.

"Just for a minute. Then I'll warm you up," Jason said.

Now dressed only in my panties, I stepped outside the car, shivering, and I walked to around 10 feet in front of it, faced the car, and Jason turned on the headlights, blinding me and lighting me up. I heard applause, and wolf whistles. They were not coming from Jason, but the headlights blinded me and I could not see their origin.

Like a deer caught in the headlights, I just stood there, dumbly. Boys approached me from both sides. Jason was one of them, of course, but there were also Austin, Zeke, and Larry. They were all boys from my high school who never even gave me the time of day before.

I turned around so that my back was to the headlights. Maintaining aplomb, I said "Hi boys. Hi Austin." I extended my hand for a handshake hello. Austin took my hand and pulled me against him. His shirt was off, so my boobs were crushed against his chest. He ran his hand all over my back, which kept it slightly warmer.

Then his hand went to my ass, under my panties. I began to see where this was going. I took his hand away, but two more hands replaced it. Before I could stop it, my panties were at my ankles, and hands were all over me. Someone was kissing me and I was being lifted. Naked and kicking, I was carried to the back of a van. It was nice and warm inside the van.

Stunned, I found myself naked on my back, on the carpet in the back of a customized van. I recognized the van: It was Austin's father's van.

"Don't worry, Harriet. We're not going to rape you. With your consent, we're only going to gangbang you," Jason said. "Do you do two at a time?"

"No, you're not. Nobody is going to do anything. If you do, it will be attempted rape, and that's a felony," I bravely said, feeling total panic.

"If we wanted you, Harriet, it would not be attempted rape. It would be out and out rape. And even if you're around to complain, nobody is going to listen to you. You know that, don't you, babe?" Zeke said. There was menace in his voice.

Larry said, "But if you agree, it will just be a simple gangbang, and everyone will have fun. No harm, no foul. Like you do in your college, we hear."

"You hear wrong. I have a boyfriend in college, and I am loyal to him," I said, now terrified and desperate not to show it. Zeke's words 'even if you're around to complain' scared the bejesus out of me. He was the type of guy who thought a Black woman's life meant little.

"Then why are you naked, on your back in my van, with the four of us, here at Lookout Point?" Austin asked.

I noticed they were all naked now, all of them sporting erections. "Jason!" I said. "I liked you. I was going to make love with you. How could you do this to me? How could you? What is wrong with all of you? Are you not decent boys? Let me get dressed and Jason, take me home. Now!"

"The nigger is uppity," Zeke muttered under his breath. Suddenly I understood everything. I began to worry for my very life. He had what looked just then like a huge, serrated hunting knife. They could kill me, cut me up, and throw me into the canyon for the coyotes to feast upon. It might be years before anyone found my bones. After all, I was just a nigger.

"Jason, I was ready to make love with you. I got outside your car and stood almost naked in your headlights just to please you. I'm a sweet girl. Why are you doing this?"

That's when things went bad. Jason came to his senses and told the others the fun was over and he was going to take me home. After all, they did get to strip off my panties, to see me naked, and to feel me up, and to completely humiliate me. That was enough, he more of less explained.

When they could not talk him out of it, tempers got fevered. There was yelling back and forth, Austin hit Jason in the head with a baseball bat and knocked him out. It was a vicious blow, packing tremendous force.

I actually heard Jason's skull crack and he went down like a ton of bricks. His eyes looked blank. They carried him to his car, leaving Zeke with his knife to guard me.

Scared out of my mind, I decided I preferred sex to death and simply hoped I would not receive both. I told Zeke, "Now that we're alone, and Jason is out of commission, maybe you and I..." That was all I got out. Zeke was on top of me, clumsily trying to find my vagina with his cock. I took my hand, and to his surprise I guided his cock to my entrance, and it went right into me.

Zeke seemed happy I was helping him, rather than (for example) kicking him in the balls, which he so richly deserved. I knew however that might well have been a death sentence.

Zeke was as dumb as a sack of rocks. Now that I was cooperating and even helping him to fuck me, he became putty in my hands. I suddenly realized this was his first time. "Jesus, woman, you are fine!" he said, and he shot his load in me after around 30 seconds.

Zeke rolled off me, leaving me there on my back, oozing gobs of cum onto the white carpet. Larry and Austin got back, shivering from being naked outside in the cold.

"Zeke and I had a good time while you boys were busy," I said. "If nobody wants sloppy seconds, maybe you can take me home? One of you might want to drive Jason to the hospital, don't you think?"

They actually drew straws. They had me hold them. There I was, naked with my boobs hanging out, standing in front of them and holding straws. I felt like an idiot. Each boy took some liberties with my naked body, along with a straw. I felt I had no choice but to let their hands maul me.

Larry got the short straw. He got dressed and went over to Jason's car to drive him and the car to the hospital. It's actually in the next town over, so it's a fair distance away. I hoped Jason would not die en route, but frankly I did not care much at that point.

I was more worried about what would happen to me, having seen the brutality these men were capable of. (Jason actually did die, as it turned out. He had a crushed skull and a brain hemorrhage. Larry had stopped en route for a hamburger. When every minute counted, this was almost tantamount to murder. The trial had not yet happened as I write this. The police do not know who the woman was, and so far nobody has told them. If they did, there would be an extra charge of rape, even if I am black.)

Back in the van, Austin had stripped naked and he had a raging erection. "What about me?" he said, looking at my naked and used body with lust in his eyes, lust in his heart, and lust in his soul.

"Well, it looks like I'm Zeke's girl now," I said. "Best if you ask him, don't you think?"

"Stay away from my girl," Zeke said. He got between Austin and me. "You get in front and drive this sweet girl to her home, Austin," Zeke said, standing up to his full height, and looking at Austin with menace in his eyes. "You know where it is."

Austin seemed stupefied by Zeke's behavior, and stood there dumbly. Zeke would probably have won a battle between them, especially because a knife trumps a baseball bat, I guess.

Austin reluctantly got dressed, mad as hell for not getting a piece of me. He finally went up front to drive. You don't mess with Zeke. And you really don't mess with him when he has his knife in his hand. Zeke had now recovered his erection and he said to me, "Let's try that again little lady. Shall we?"

"Didn't you call me an uppity nigger earlier, Zeke?" I sweetly asked.

"My apologies, Harriet. That was before we uh, you know, we..."

"Fucked?" I helpfully said.

"Yeah. And I'd sure like to try to do better, if the little lady thinks it might be a nice idea."

"Come to your nigger, Zeke. And cum inside her again, too," I said, blowing him kisses as I lay there wantonly, my legs spread wide apart. I felt lewd and wanton when I said, "Come to your nigger." I am disgusted with myself, but it turned me on.

And of course the little racist did. Dumb as he is, he was not so dumb as to refuse an invitation of that. Of course he completely missed the sarcasm. I expected he would. For him, it was natural for me to think of myself as a nigger. After all, I was one, wasn't I?

He climbed on top me. I still had to guide his cock in. But he had in some sense saved me from a gangbang rape and possibly death, and I figured one more fuck from this cracker would not harm me. So I let him have me.

The four boys seeing me earlier had turned me on. I was naked and they were lusting for me, even if it was in a menacing way. Clearly there is something wrong with me. But the point is, I wanted sex, and Zeke was there and ready to go. He was a disgusting pig, and it turned me stomach to let him do me. But I knew if I did, Zeke would protect me from Austin and even Larry, if Larry returned in time.

It turns out that Zeke is a naturally good fuck, and I got really turned on. Fucking on the floor of a van as it rides over rough roads is also kinky. All the bumps and bounces added to the fun. I ended up getting into the fuck, and I was happy to be fucking someone who was not Mike, even if he was just as racist as Mike, if not more so.

With Mike, he was into fucking a black girl. He liked breaking the interracial taboo. With Zeke, he just wanted to fuck a woman; any woman, any color, any size. The man just wanted to get laid. Right then, I preferred that.

I did not cum during the fuck, but damn if I did not get close. If only Zeke had lasted another five minutes or so. But what can you expect from a racist moron?

As Austin pulled into my driveway, it suddenly occurred to me that all my clothes, except for my panties, were inside Jason's car at the hospital parking lot. My panties were probably still on the ground near where Jason had parked his car.

Luckily for me, Larry had instinctively protected himself (or so he thought) from attempted rape by tossing my clothes into a dumpster. So nobody ever found them.

I got out of the van and I had to walk to my parents' house stark naked and full of cum. Thank God my father was not yet home, and my mother was in bed. I went directly to my room and put on a robe just in time, just seconds before my mother walked in, rubbing her eyes.

"Did you have a nice time on your date, babydoll?" my mother asked.

I burst into tears. It was over an hour later before I could talk, and then I told her the whole story, from start to finish, beginning with Sexpot Texas Holdem, to sex with Mike and everyone seeing me, to the long affair with Mike, to discovering Mike's shame over my skin color, and finally to my date with Jason that very night. My mother especially recoiled when I told her how Austin had crushed Jason's skull with a baseball bat.

I also mentioned my betrayal via Susan who sent her secret video to her cousin Jason. Finally, I told her that despite the tape, which was why Jason had asked me out, I had been ready to make love with Jason. But instead I ended up narrowly avoiding a gang rape, and I felt that I had no choice but to have sex with the racist Zeke to finesse my way out of my horrific situation.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,415 Followers