Dressed for Panic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,396 Followers

"Doing it?" Troy helped. "You seemed pretty happy underneath Jim."

"Yes, yes I was, I must confess," I said dreamily, remembering how beautifully he fucked me.

"And Stan before him?" Troy added.

"I'd rather not discuss these things, Troy. Anyway, can you help me to find my clothes? It's time for me to go. Thanks for the water. Freshened with yummy bourbon, too."

Troy got up as if to go find my clothes, but instead he took my head in his hands and kissed me. He kissed wonderfully, and I kissed back. He led me to the bed, and we sat on the bed kissing. While we kissed, his hands found my boobs (they had not exactly been hiding) and then drifted south, as men's' hands always do.

The man could finger a girl. Boy, could he finger me. He should have given lessons to Craig. I quickly lay down to enjoy his wonderful fingering. He was caressing me and then his fingers began to pump in and out, touching my clit with each pump.

He kept adding fingers. My cunt was already dilated from all the fucking, and very sloppy with cum, so the squishy sounds seemed deafening even if they of course were not.

He managed to get four fingers inside me, and I was hoping to God he would not try to fist me or something. To my surprise, I began to feel an orgasm build. Could I possibly cum just from his fingering? Only Craig, in my chem class, had ever done that for me before. And it was more the situation of being publicly fingered in my chem class that made me cum than it was Craig's finger action, which I now know was fairly pathetic.

I was not destined to know if Troy was going to make me cum with his fingers, because he mounted me and oh my God, man number four was entering me. This was turning out to be one hell of a Valentine's Day! I quickly understood why Michelle had been moaning up a storm, and why she had been fucking him constantly since she turned 18. He was magnificent.

Troy's body was hard and masculine. He had six pack abs, and great muscles, but not too many. His legs were amazingly strong. He had a deep bass voice. He had just the right amount of chest hair. He was not handsome per se, but his personality more than made up for that, and I was infatuated.

But most of all it was the way he made love. The man is unique. I suddenly realized I was moaning, and moaning loudly. Often I fake the moans to encourage the man, but these moans were real. Troy was giving me pleasure in ways I had never known. Michelle was a lucky girl. I never wanted this to stop.

Then it hit me. Was it a surprise? I can't say. In retrospect I could feel it building, but at the time it seemed to come from nowhere. I felt as if I were exploding in orgasmic bliss. I screamed and shook. I had never felt anything like this before. I was in heaven, and could feel myself floating in space above the bed. I had never had an endorphin rush like this one. It was more of an endorphin explosion!

Troy kept fucking me, and I simply whimpered in pleasure. He lasted a long time, even a very long time. He put me on all fours and entered me doggy style. God, that was good. His cock reached all the way to my cervix, I'm almost certain. As he fucked me his fingers massaged my asshole. I was so turned on he could do to me whatever he wanted. Anything he wanted. Anything. It turned me on even more to think those thoughts.

When he was ready, he pulled out of me. I thought he was going to cum on my back, and I turned to look at him, a big smile on my face. But instead he simply stuck it in my ass. I had ass fucked before, with Mike, when it was that time of month. But I was not used to it, and Mike had always used a lubricated condom.

Troy's cock was covered in Stan, Jim, and John's cum, and that coated it nicely. It worked. He entered my asshole slowly, pausing, waiting for it to expand. It did, and as it did, he pushed deeper inside. After a while he had a rhythm going, and it felt nice, even very nice. While he ass fucked me, he massaged my clit with his fingers and this man of talent gave me another massive orgasm. This was a new record.

I could not handle any more, and fortunately Troy was now ready too, and he shot his load into my ass. I fell onto the bed, exhausted and totally spent. I was maximally used. Troy collapsed on top of me, and the weight of his body resting on me was somehow reassuring. In the distance, I could just make out the moans of Michelle as either Jim or John was still fucking her. Judging by the perfunctory sound of her moans, I figured it was John. It did not matter much, I was in bliss, lying there with this wonderful hunk of a man on top of me.

Later, when we were dressed, and enjoying some chocolates accompanied by bourbon on the rocks Troy served up, Troy asked me how was I doing being one of the very few black girls on campus. "Not very well," I said.

"How so? I'm interested, please tell me," Troy said.

I told him about how Mike could not bring himself to let his parents know I was black. I told him about my rape and narrowly averted gang rape of the 'uppity nigger.' I told him of my painful isolation, and the entire history of Valentine's Day and my psyche.

He finally said, "Enough! Just how black are you?"

"What a strange question," I said. "I'm not really sure. 1/32, or maybe 1/64 are my best guesses."

"I am too. I'm exactly 1/32 black," Troy said.

"No! Really? I was sure you were white!"

"You would not be so sure if you saw my Mom," he said. "It's in there. Maybe it will show up in my children some day. But that's the truth. I have as much black blood as you do, maybe more. But nobody here knows it, except Michelle of course, and now you. I hope you'll keep the secret. I enjoy passing."

I was in a state of shock. But it was blissful shock. I felt as if I loved this man. Love at first fuck. Does that exist?

Then I realized Troy was one of four men who had just gangbanged me. I was infatuated with him, but how could a man respect a girl who had done what I just did? He could not. I fucked up. I met a wonderful man, but the way I met him doomed me.

I began to giggle at my own double entendre. I fucked up in two different ways. I was so fucked. I giggled some more.

"I wish we had met in different circumstances. I could fall for you, Troy," I said. "White or black, it does not matter. You're the man I've been looking for all of my life. But sadly I only met you by letting myself be gangbanged. I can't catch a break."

"What do you mean?" Troy said.

"I mean, how could you ever respect a girl who did what I just did right in front of you? Hell, you were one of the four men who fucked me. Four. Four men, one after the other. Realize it now, Troy, because it's not going to change, even if I wish it would."

"And doubtless you've seen the infamous Sexpot Texas Holdem video," I continued. "It seems every man at our college has. I'm so fucked. I feel like I've thrown my life away," I said, fighting away tears.

"I can't speak for your life, Harriet. But I can say one thing: It's true I've wanted to lay you since I first saw the Sexpot video. That was just sexual desire, nothing more. God, you're hot. And I could tell you were only a tiny fraction black, just like me. But even a tiny fraction makes us both black in this fucked up society we live in. You are the first black girl I got all hot and bothered for, except of course for Michelle. I wanted you bad."

"Don't interrupt," Troy said as he raised his hand. "Now that I know you, carnally and otherwise, I'm not letting you out of my sight. If you'll have me, after seeing me fuck Michelle before I fucked you tonight, I am yours. Lock, stock, and cock."

What I took away from that was that Michelle was black, too. Her skin had color but she did not look black. Her hair was straight, and she had an aquiline nose, and small lips. Her boobs were the boobs of a black woman, at least she had that.

His last phrase made me giggle again. I sobered up. "Even after my behavior tonight, you still want me?"

"I'm no prize either," Troy said. "I might as well tell you. Your uncanny suspicion is right: Michelle actually is in fact my sister."

I had just met Troy. I had also just made love with Troy after knowing him less than a couple of hours. I did not really know the man, except what you can know from the way a man treats you, and the way he makes love to you. I knew he wanted to pass for white. This was not an option for me, so it was hard to put myself in his shoes. But did I want a man like that? But would not I want to pass, too, if I had the option? The white world is so much nicer, and so very much easier. I just did not know.

I looked at him. He looked vulnerable, and scared. He had told me he was black too, and he had told nobody else. Now in addition he confessed to a years long incestuous relationship with his sister. I saw his point. Being a willing participant in a gangbang paled next to his deceits and his incestuous behavior. I did not seem to care, however.

I looked at him. I saw fear in his eyes. He really was scared I would be repulsed and not want him. Him! The man of my dreams. I would have had to be crazy. I looked at him. I rose and walked over to him. I took his head in my hands and kissed him, tenderly. I sat down in his lap and kissed him over and over while I stroked his hair.

"You're mine now, Troy. The good, the bad, all of you. You are what I want. You are what I need. Get used to it."

Troy pushed me down on the bed and kissed me lovingly, crying with happiness as he did so. This was the end to a Valentine's Day that I wanted. It was the end that Troy wanted. It was the end that everyone wants.

Troy and I dated after that Valentine's Day. He still saw Michelle on the side; I did not like it, but that's the way it was. One memorable day Michelle came over to see me. Not expecting company, I was dressed only in a long T shirt (it functioned like a dress) and panties, with no bra. Michelle was upset. She had bombed one of her exams. I sat down next to her and tried to comfort her. Nothing I did seemed to work. I looked at her as she cried.

Michelle looked vulnerable. She was soft, extremely feminine, and she smelled of a nice perfume. We had our heads together and I don't know why, I guess I was trying to comfort her, but I pushed aside her long hair and I kissed the back of her neck. That seemed to help, as her sobbing lessened. So I kissed her neck some more. It wasn't sexual, just an expression of affection, or so I thought. I did it because it was working.

Michelle's sobbing stopped. She turned around to face me, her eyes red from crying, tears frozen on her delicate cheeks. She looked confused. Then she closed her red but lovely eyes, she leaned forward, and she kissed me on the lips. I was so surprised I did not kiss her back, but I quickly recovered my poise. I took her head in my hands and gently kissed her. She returned the kiss.

Michelle sighed and since it was working, and also I confess since her kisses were heavenly, we continued to kiss. As we kissed, I felt her hand under my T shirt, gently caressing my body as it moved across my stomach. This is weird, I thought.

Her hands found my boobs, and she began to caress them underneath my T shirt dress in ways no man had ever done. I am not a lesbian, and I am not bisexual, or at least that's what I thought.

I cared a lot for Michelle and I had to stop her crying, and my body seemed to distract her. I let it go. The last thing I wanted was to make her distress even worse.

Seeing that I did nothing to stop her, Michelle now pushed up my T shirt dress. We both stood up and she took it off me. This made me naked in front of her except for my panties. We had both seen each other naked before, in fact we had both seen each other fucking her brother Troy, and other men, that infamous last Valentine's Day. But this was different: Michelle was taking my clothes off just for her.

Michelle next removed my panties. I looked at her questioningly, and she smiled at me for the first time since she had entered my room crying. She lay me down and resumed kissing me. I kissed her back. Her kisses moved south to my breasts and she kissed them lovingly, stroking my boobs with her hands. After a long five minutes caressing and kissing my breasts, she moved down to my V. My legs were held tightly together.

Michelle got up and removed all of her clothes. God, her body was magnificent. I really enjoy a man's body: the hard muscles, the chest hair, the rough hands, even the smell of male sweat. But a woman's body is a thing of beauty, with its sensuous curves, soft skin, and smell of perfume.

Michelle came to me and straddled me, sitting on my stomach, her snatch rubbing on the southern edge of my tummy. She leaned over me, our boobs grazing each other, and she gave me a super sexy kiss. I could not help myself, I began to get aroused. I reached around her and began to caress her naked back. Her skin was wonderfully soft, and I could feel her graceful spinal column.

She got up, and slid down so her mouth was positioned at my V. She gave a tiny, barely noticeable push, and my legs parted. She was Moses and my legs were the Red Sea. Her mouth immediately went to my bush. She began to kiss me down there, and that morphed into sweet, soft, and gentle licks, carefully avoiding my clit but going around it, so close but never touching it.

Her teasing had an effect. I was now hopelessly turned on. I softly said, "Oh Michelle. Oh, Michelle," and then as she finally licked me where it counted, I yelled, "Oh, Michelle!" She added fingers and it did not take long: five more minutes and I orgasmed. I pushed her head away and I said, "My turn, you little fox."

Michelle smiled a smile of love, and we traded places, and I pleasured a woman for my first time ever. I knew what to do, and apparently I did it well enough, because Michelle came too. Even her orgasms were soft and gentle. I was enthralled by this vision of loveliness, this sensuous, gentle soul. This woman.

Shortly after she came, and we were lying together naked with me on top, there was a knock on my door. "Stay still," Michelle whispered to me. Then she called out, "Is that you, Troy?"

Troy answered yes, and Michelle called out, "Come on in, the door is unlocked." Troy entered and saw his two women together, both naked, and clearly in the afterglow of sex. I looked at him with guilt and terror in my eyes. Troy was shocked to say the least, and he just stood there and stared at us, not speaking.

Troy stood there for what seemed to me to be an eternity, but in reality was probably two or three minutes. When he regained composure, and could provide himself and us with a reaction, he smiled. "I wondered when this would happen."

I looked at my lover, seeing me betraying him with his other lover. "I don't understand how anyone could resist either one of you women, so it does not surprise me you also cannot resist each other. Let's celebrate. Can I take my two lovelies out to dinner?"

I looked at Michelle, and she looked at me. "Want to see us kiss, big bad brother?" Michelle said.

"Here's what I want. I want to see each of your naked bodies for a long, long time. I want you to stand up, one next to the other, and face me. That's right, perfect," Troy said as we both complied. "Wow. Now kiss her, Michelle," and Michelle kissed me. I kissed back and we kissed a long time.

Toward the end of our kissing I felt a hand caressing my ass. Apparently so did Michelle with her ass, as Troy caressed both of our asses. I said, "Troy, save it for after dinner, okay? The little lady and I need to get dressed."

The three of us lived like that for the rest of college. We became a ménage à trois. Eventually however, Michelle found her own man, and our lesbian affair ended. Troy and Michelle still got it on from time to time, and I was fine with that, but Michelle kept it secret from her man. And I had Troy, the man of my dreams, the man who stole my heart. And he had me. Boy, did he have me. He had all of me. Total submission.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,396 Followers