Dressed Like a Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If the kisses that Paula and I shared were a little too hot for the bar, what Bob and Vicky were now sharing was positively obscene. Vicky was turned on her stool facing Bob, he was between her spread legs and they were locked in a tongue-lashing embrace. Vicky's dress had ridden all the way to her waist and I suspected that if they weren't careful when they parted everyone would have a look at her bare pussy. Needless to say, I watched closely as did a number of other patrons most likely.

By luck or by practice she didn't flash as they disengaged, her dress just barely covering things as they parted but it was close. An awful lot of thigh was on display. The both looked out of breath.

"We should call it a night." I observed. I really couldn't wait to get Paula home and get my tongue between her legs.

"Awww, it's not even midnight." Bob complained.

"You guys are getting me too hot and bothered. I can't wait to get Paula home." I countered. Paula gave me a gentle punch in the shoulder.

"Fresh. What makes you think you are going to have any fun at home?" She asked with a phony haughty look on her face.

"After tonight's teasing, I'm having fun if I have to take it by force." I announced.

"OOOH, what a brute! Can we watch?" Vicky chimed in. I thought she was going to fall off her stool.

This was another of my many twisted fantasies - sex in front of another couple and maybe more, but to date it had remained just a fantasy. In fact, one I hadn't properly even shared with Paula, let alone proposed.

Looking intently at Paula I asked, "What do you think honey, shall we invite them over to watch as I ravish you?"

Paula had the 'Deer in the headlights look'. On the one hand, I know she was aroused, in fact I would bet a bunch that if I put a finger in her she would be drenched, but on the other hand this was really something well beyond our comfort zone.

"I, I, uh, I don't know about that." Paula stammered.

"Ha, just kidding silly." Vicky stood and wrapped her arms around Paula, probably partly to avoid falling down. "We're just teasing you." as she kissed Paula's cheek.

But in reality, I wondered if they were just teasing or were making a proposal that they could then easily retreat from. The old saying is "Many a truth is told in jest' and this might be one of them.

"Well, despite your exciting offer, I guess we must decline tonight." I added with mock sadness. "We must be off. Are you guys OK to drive?"

"Well, if you're offering, we'd love a ride. We can drive back tomorrow and pick up the car." Bob slurred.

"Sure, no problem."

Thankfully, Bob had been paying for his drinks as they arrived, so there was no giant tab waiting to pay. We dropped a few more bucks on the bar for a tip and the four of us headed out. I thought I heard a couple more cat-calls as Vicky passed near the front of the bar.

"I think they really liked you." I mentioned to her. Vicky just laughed.

"What's not to like?" Bob added.

Paula and I rode in front and Vicky and Bob in the back seat.

"Oh, the back seat, just like high school." Vicky teased.

The drive from RJ's to their house is only maybe 15 minutes, but I don't think we were on the road more than two when I heard Vicky moan softly. It was dark and the angle was bad, but I could see that her dress was pulled up to her waist and Bob had his hand between her legs as he kissed her deeply. Paula glanced back a couple of times, but didn't want to be obvious. Not a word was spoken. It was erotic, and hot - but awkward at the same time. The other couple was obviously so drunk and horny they couldn't keep their hands off each other, no matter what the circumstances were.

Paula and I looked at each other, incredulous of what was taking place three feet behind us. We had never experienced this, so we didn't know what to do or what to say, so we said nothing. I held her hand.

A few minutes later I heard them change places. Bob was now laying back across the width of the back seat and Vicky seemed to be kneeling on the floor. In the passing streetlights they were illuminated enough to see that Vicky was sucking Bob's cock. Again, Paula stole a few glances back. She looked at me to try to determine if I saw what was going on. I nodded my head. I placed my hand on the back of her head as if to guide her to my crotch, but she pulled back sharply and shook her head. To this day I don't know if I really wanted her to suck me at the same time that Vicky was sucking Bob, but it was fun to pretend.

"Ohhhh, so good baby." Bob complimented Vicky quietly, but we heard.

We were getting close to their house and in an effort to avoid possibly an awkward moment I warned them, "Almost home."

I heard a rustling of position changes and the unmistakable sound of a zipper being zipped as they organized themselves. At least they were sober enough to get straightened out.

We pulled up into their driveway. Bob asked us if we wanted to come in for another quick drink. We thanked them but declined.

I hadn't even backed all the way out of their driveway when Paula challenged me, "So, you wanted me to suck you while she sucked him?"

"Just teasing, babe."

"I'm sure."

But with that, she promptly unzipped my fly, pulled my stiff member out and began sucking me. It was really hot and to me there are very few things more exciting than having your woman want you so badly that she will take charge and suck you as you drive. The only downside is it's hard to concentrate on the road and the blowjob at the same time. From there it's only about a mile to our house so with the distractions, I didn't get to cum.

When we go home we made a beeline for our bedroom, locking the door behind us. There were no preliminaries, I almost ripped Paula's top pulling it off her as I mauled her breasts. She had her hands on my cock as she worked to open my jeans again. I pushed her back and lifted her jean skirt, driving my tongue into her sopping pussy. She had shaved her yummy pussy into a landing strip, bless her. As I had suspected, she was wet, wet, wet and tasted sooooo good. Her moans became more insistent and as much as I love making her orgasm, I didn't want her to cum yet. I wanted to drive my cock into her.

I stood and pulled my clothes off in record time. My cock was so hard, it was aching. Usually I like to have her suck me for a minute or two to make me wet before I fuck her, but tonight neither of us could wait.

Paula laid back, her jean skirt in a bunch around her waist, her legs spread invitingly, her soaking, shaved pussy open.

I laid above her, teasing my cock up and down her slit, easing it in just an inch before running it again up and down. Paula whimpered and tried to push herself onto me - she tried to fuck up onto my cock.

Normally I love nothing more than long, relaxed, teasing sex. Changing positions, bringing each of us close to orgasm and delaying it. Tonight would not be that kind of a night. We were both way too cranked up for that.

"Say the magic words." I commanded.

"Fuck me, oh fuck me, fuck me!" She responded.

And I did, halfway in, three quarters in as she gasped and finally I jammed it in balls deep, the tip bumping her cervix.

Paula's orgasm hit her like a freight train, her incoherent moans and spasms shaking us both as I pounded her. I knew I wouldn't last a minute as cranked up as I was, but I also knew she would go off like a firecracker as soon as I pounded it in. Ten strokes into her orgasm I let loose with a gallon of sperm into her. It felt like my toes were curling. I can't adequately describe the feeling of being that aroused, of being with your wife who is equally aroused and to fuck so completely.

We laid together for a few minutes, catching our breath, holding each other.

"Holy shit that was good." I said.

"Sean, you are soooo good."

"We are so good together." And we are.

* * * * * * *

Please feel free to vote and/or comment. All are welcome. I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it.

12