Dressed So Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers

"More, more lover, fuck me now, I want your great cock . . ."

As I started the last push into her I moved my hands to breasts and she screamed and grabbed my neck pulling me to her mouth. I started to orgasm at this moment and a loud groan of intense joy came from my mouth as we kissed. Her seed oozed to her tummy while I held my fake stick deep inside her ass. I was again surprised by the intensity of our sex. The act of fucking Tess had re-leveled the relationship; she was my bitch.

"Aren't you a lucky girl Tess, someone loves your bum three time in less than a day." We remained somehow atop the chaise for a while longer. We kissed and snuggled, not wanting the bliss to depart.

"What's next for your day dear" she smiled as she turned to kiss my mouth, the cock slipping from her hole.

I considered the requirements for dealing with the telcon I had on the schedule. "Do you want to accompany me to the office?"

End of Part Two

MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers
12