All Comments on 'Dressed To Please Kate'

by jealouscuck

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 9 years ago
What a lovely -- and loving story!

It's so good to read a story like this -- there are far too few loving CD stories about. Very well done, thank you lots, and please have five stars for a great piece of work. More like it, please!

Cajunbear54Cajunbear54almost 9 years ago
Loved it!!!!!!!

This was one excellent story. Love to read a sequel.

BrendaNWBrendaNWalmost 9 years ago
very hot story

please write more .. you are so talented .. I think that both guys should think about dressing a lot of the time at home ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Dull and boring.

So dull I almost fell asleep.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good

I liked the back story and getting to know the characters. Looking forward to part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
excellent detailed story

At first I wondered about all the background and lengthy detail but in the end it added to the wonderful feeling of submissiveness. I too am a CD but my wife doesn't know - at least not yet. Your story is exactly what I want for my marriage. I can't wait to read the next chapters to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it

I love your story so much. I have been crossdressing for my wife for close to 10 years on a very part time basis. I have quite the assortment of panties, dresses, thigh highs, heels, tops and a sheer nighty. We have talked and in the near future I will be her sissy maid occasionally. Full make- up, nails, wig, etc. my fantasy is for her to have me serve some of her friends dressed up. This story hits close to home an for me close to reality.

Ps.. I also have a pink chastity device we bought off of amazon, love to wear it!

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
2nd read

loved the story, but the reality of what happened is upsetting. "He spoke to Kate as if they were old friends already". oh yes they did speak. can you say betrayal of trust, all the way through this story. hubby says the talk openly, apparently only he was talking openly, while she was scheming behind his back.

I loved the story, and almost wish it would have happened to me, but the thing that really bothers me, is the fact, Aubry's hubby is her slave, in public and private. is that what she wants for him, i think so. no longer equal, no longer husband and wife, no longer a couple, just mistress and slave. how far away is cuckold, then abuse?

i will start chapter 2 to see how it works out. i hope im wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very nice

I wear panties... very comfortable... and my wife buys them for me...I also wear nite gowns to bed...we even have matching gowns. Have a couple very nice blouses...comfortable in the summer with lounging dresses. So comfortable why wear heavy cotton clothing... when womes stuff is light weight...and my wife doesn't mind and finds for me also. I really liked this story...wish I could shave body hair for her.4

ModdleModdleover 8 years ago
neat

What a beaut sheilla !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
same as my wife and I

This story is similar to what my wife and I do with her best friend and husband. There are 2 differences - one is that we don't wear cock cages (the women like to see our bulges underneath our sexy panties); and the other difference is that the 4 of us often (not always) engage in lesbian & gay sex. Sometimes my wife and her girlfriend dance to a sexy slow song, make out in front of us, then get comfortable on the couch and suck each other's tits, and then lick each other's pussies. At the same time, the other husband and I get dressed in our sexy lingerie, we french kiss like teenagers, we suck each other's cocks in a hot 69, and then we fuck each other deep & hard (I'm usually the bottom - I prefer getting fucked & he prefers being the CD top). Our wives are wonderful and they really help us picking out sexy clothes and also with our make-up. Lately we've been going out in public to shop for clothes for us CDs and it's a great exciting feeling when the salesgirl knows I'm really a man but I'm shopping for women's clothes for me to wear. My wife has even said that one day she's going to ask the salesgirl to join us and to fuck me hard with a strap-on. I can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
can't wait to read chapter 2

This was a great start to what I hope will be a series with many chapters. This is what I truly wish my wife and I would do with her best friend, Darlene, and Darlene's husband Stevie. I'm a closet CD but I wish my wife would find out and treat me like the sissy submissive fem sub I've always wanted to be. Stevie and me (my fem name "Cindy") would dress up for them, we'd go shopping with them for sexy clothes (the salesgirls would giggle when I'd tell them the clothes are for me) and then after we perform lapdances for them our wives would fuck us deep and hard with their big strapon dildos. Maybe I should build up the courage to tell my wife -- maybe I'll leave my computer open to this story and she'll figure it out. Wish me luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I do the same

I like the others wear panties all the time now...no more cotton! I have a wide variety of nightgowns that I wear...even matching one with my wife. Couple of bras with inserts and slinky blouses that are light weight...and she sees nothing wrong with it...I wish she would request hair removal ...and try pegging me. As for oral...it's all the time before during and after!

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 7 years ago
my wife and I

I wish my wife would treat me the same as a sissy sub husband. I would love dressing up for her friends and their husbands, letting all of them feed me their cocks and fuck me in front of their wives. I'd also let the women fuck me with their big strapon dildos. I can't wait to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wearing panties

I began experimenting with wearing panties in jr. high. I got bold and would wear them under my clothes in high school. It was hard sometimes because an 8-1/2" cock does not go down when encased in silk.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 7 years ago
I dress for my Mistress

I've been visiting a Mistress for the past few months and I often try on and model different outfits for her. I love trying on nightware first, then business attire (black skirt & white blouse), then nice summer dress (actually my favourite), then sexy red dress, and then slutty corset maid's outfit. She helps me with my make-up and I put on my shoulder-length blonde wig and sexy high heels. I have become quite passable and I love my Mistress treating me so wonderfully. I always service her to thank her for what she does for me and I always obey her commands. She feeds me her big strap-on dildo and then fucks me deep and hard with it. I wish I would meet another couple and I truly wish my wife would be like your wife in your story. Maybe one day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Can't wait to see what happens next

Will Kate find a bull for her and Michelle to suck?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sort of a fun story, but

I would be very upset if I found my wife had been talking about our sex life with another couple, not only without my knowledge but before I even met both of them.

Big trust issue no matter how satisfying the sex games were. She should have told and got an agreement to discuss things with others.

But it's fiction and not real life so I enjoyed the story.

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Give them here

I love wearing my wife's panties . She will ask me to dress in hose,garters and panties for us to go out. I get blue balls every time. She stays wet . I check her out which is easy because she doesn't wear her panties any more . I do!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I liked it

I almost came just reading it!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 5 years ago
What a ....

lovely story. I really enjoyed the storyline, and the way things evolved for the main couple.

I enjoy hearing the thoughts and feelings of characters. It makes erotica more erotic than descriptions of events alone. This is one thing that I missed at some key places in the story.

Examples:

"She made it sound so normal. I had already learned to enjoy Kate's dominant role in our relationship and now she was going to feminize me in front of her friend." Yet, while Kate had been becoming more dominant and while she was feminizing him, I was left wondering about his thought, his reactions.

"She pulled out a cock cage and proceeded to cram my little cock and balls into the device. She locked it with a small padlock and placed the key on a new ankle bracelet that she was now wearing." Wow! She gave no explanation, and he seemed to have no reaction. Gotta say, having a constricting device suddenly locked onto my cock woule generate some significant emotional reactions and thoughts. The scene was hot, but I yearned for more personal reactions from him, maybe between them.

Anyway, I did enjoy the story. It could easily become a series, and I would read subsequent chapters. I hope you keep writing. 

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
very hot

I wish I was one of those husbands

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sakina

Whilst the French Maid scenario is one of the most popular of CD fantasies, this put a slightly different spin on things. Well written & edited. Spoilt a little for me by the wife’s underhand behavior but that seems “normal” for almost all the wives in stories here.

liz33ndliz33ndover 3 years ago
sexy and well written

i liked it, altho i didnt think she was going to embaress him. it was good and had me hard too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very well written and good character development Interested in how this develops

FastreidyFastreidyabout 2 years ago

I find the whole situation of controlling a partner uncomfortable.

These stories almost always go to far against the submissive.

BrittneyjessicaBrittneyjessicaover 1 year ago

Loved the story hun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it it made me leek and yes I cleaned it up Tom/Tammy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope. When Devine makes her first appearance I think he gets up and walks out. Tells his wife not to bother coming home, packs his things and divorces her. If you can't trust your wife to be honest with you and not spring a surprise on you that has serious ramifications to your marriage, how do you live with that? Your writing just wasn't convincing enough to believe any of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He's got 3" and 20 lbs on her. She's no match for him physically so she's not going to be able to force him to do anything. Her panties would never fit him. You do know he can have her arrested for putting the cage on him? And that he can remove it at any time without the key? It's a toy. And when she brings other people into their private lives that would have been a divorce. What a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She would have come home to find me and all my clothes gone.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very mixed feelings about this story. The writing style is a little pedestrian and unfortunately like reading an instruction manual. It’s fine playing consensual games at home between consenting adults, however, when you start involving others outside your marriage, it can often lead to problems.

The usual comment from the wife saying “we won’t humiliate you” is a giant red flag as is the introduction of chastity without prior agreement or discussion.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I loked it of course.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous