Dressed To Please Kate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,604 Followers

When I came out of the shower, she dried me off and applied lotion to me entire body. Then she dusted my cock and balls with scented talcum powder and showed me my outfit. It was a sexy body stocking with long sleeve and a scooped neckline. She had me sit on her makeup stool and began making up my face. I asked her if she was trying to make me into Devine. She said, "Not really, but last weekend was so intense that I wanted to explore the possibilities."

She gave me a quick makeover, applying foundation, powder, mascara and eyeliner. Finally, she applied a rich red lipstick to my lips and began to rub my cock through the soft material of the bodysuit. I kept waiting for her to remove it so we could fuck, but she never did. Instead she undressed and lay on the bed and told me to fuck her with my face. She also told me I better make her cum like the week before. I got on my knees and leaned forward and began eating her pussy. Kate began to moan and encourage me. She was bucking her hips. I kept licking and sucking. I took her clitoris into my mouth sucking her like she had a small cock. She screamed and pulled my head to her pussy. I wanted to fuck her with my tongue. I wished it was a ten inch cock instead. She came and came and finally told me to stop. My cock was leaking precum into the silky bodysuit. After Kate rested, she rolled over and looked into my eyes and told me I was the best lover she had ever had. She looked at me little hard cock and said, "O, Honey, we need to take care of this." She went over to the nightstand and got a small hand held vibrator, plugged it in and applied it to my cock. I was ready to cum immediately, and did. She unplugged the vibrator and put it away.

I asked her if we were going to fuck, and she said, "We just did. Honey, it is just too much trouble to take off your pretty suit." She wiped my cum off the nylon material and fed it to me with her fingers. After she had fed me everything she could scoop up, she placed a large towel under me and told me she would change the sheets the next morning. She French kissed me good night and told me how sexy I was with cum on my breath.

The next morning, Kate showed me how to remove the remnants of my makeup and said that we had a big day ahead of us. After breakfast, she took me to a nail salon and we got manicures and pedicures together. Then we went lingerie shopping and bought some regular everyday panties. She also picked out a 38B bra and told me to come with her into the dressing room. She took me in there and had me try on the bra. When my cock got hard, she grabbed and said that we were going to have to find a way to control that "little bugger". We went to a wig store and picked out a medium length blonde wig. Finally, we went to a shoe store. I was really worried that she was going to embarrass me and I begged her to leave. She told me that she just wanted to look at some styles and that I was not yet ready to try on shoes anyway. She tried on several pair of sexy stilettos. She wore a size 5 and told me that she thought I was an 8 ½, maybe nine. She bought a pair of platform white five inch heels.

That evening she told me to take a shower while she prepared dinner. My clothes we laid out on the bed for me. She was waiting and told me to take a look at my outfit and just wear a robe for dinner. She gave me a short filmy robe of hers and told me to put it on. We had a light dinner and a couple of glasses of red wine. After dinner, Kate told me to put the dishes away and then come to the bedroom. When I got there, Kate had showered and was wearing a see through white lacy gown, white thong and her "fuck me" stilettos. She had me put on the bra and panties, followed by pink thigh highs and a white garter belt. Then she called me by my new name, Michelle, for my male middle name. She sat me on her chair and did a complete makeover. This time she plucked my eyebrows and completely made my face up with eyeliner, mascara, lipstick and the works. She placed the wig on me and spritzed me with her heaviest perfume. The she let me look in the full length mirror while I stood beside her. I could actually pass as a female. I was amazed. The only problem was my little five inch cock was fully extended and created a nasty bulge in my panties.

Kate told me that would never do in the long run but it was fun to play with. She rubbed my hardon and by this time I was leaking precum like a faucet. She laughed and told me that I seemed to enjoy this more than she did. She said, "Honey all you need now is a pair of matching heels and we are good to go out." I froze when she said that. I asked, "Go out?" She said well yes, after a few lessons we are going to dress in our shorts and tops and go shoe shopping again. This time you will have sexy feet and a fresh pedicure with shiny red nails." Then she instructed me,"Get over here and suck your lesbian lover off."

I did as I was told and started licking and sucking her pussy like I know she wanted. She moaned and squealed until she had a mind blowing orgasm. Then she got on top of me and moved my panties aside and fucked my hard cock like she was angry with me. After I spilled my cum load in her pussy, she rolled over and told me, "Get down there and clean up every drop of you cum, you bad girl."

Every weekend we role played and finally she said that he next weekend we were having dinner with Aubrey and Devine. She said that the next Saturday morning we were going shoe shopping as girlfriends and I was going to get fitted this time for some sexy stilettos and some practical "maid shoes". She said, "Yes, you and Devine are going to serve us dinner and drinks and do everything else we want."

She assured me that the next Saturday night Devine and I would be submissives, but that they had no intention of humiliating us. She said that she was completely satisfied with me as her husband as well as my learning to become her "girlfriend" She said that there would not be any sex at Aubrey and Devine's house and that we were going to enjoy some mutual friendship activities. She made it sound so normal. I had already learned to enjoy Kate's dominant role in our relationship and now she was going to feminize me in front of her friend.

The next Saturday morning we got up and went to the shoe stores in the mall. I had on bright red toenail polish and flip flops. Kate and I both wore jean shorts and loose tops. I had on my bra, but nothing in it. Kate told me not to worry about that. She had a surprise for me. We shopped for styles and eventually sent the clerk back for some fashions. Kate was right on about my size and most of the shoes fit perfectly. She said that some people say a man's foot is indicative of his penis size. She said that was true in my case. Not too small, but not very big either. We got a pair of white stilettos to match Kate's and a pair of comfortable low heeled black patent leather ones.

Then we were off to the nail salon where we both got very sexy long nails. Kate got patterns on hers while she got me long red ones. When we got home Kate suggested that we rest a while and relax before our big date that evening. Kate took a nap and I tried to watch a ballgame on TV. Around five o'clock, Kate told me it was time for us to get dressed. She had me strip and apply the depilatory cream before washing it off in the shower. She told me to shave very close. When I sat down to her makeup mirror, she was ready to give me a very pretty face. After all was perfect, she placed the styled wig onto my head and pinned it down. A few fluffs and I was ready to go. Then she had some surprised for me. She had me sit on the chair while she placed a large bag of ice on my cock. After ten minutes, my cock was about to disappear. She pulled the ice of and said, "Great, just right."

She pulled out a cock cage and proceeded to cram my little cock and balls into the device. She locked it with a small padlock and placed the key on a new ankle bracelet that she was now wearing. She pulled out a black bra (new). It had some insert pockets. She then placed a pair of medium sized breast forms into the bra and perked me up just right. Then she had me put on the black thong, black thigh highs, garter belt and maids uniform. It was sexy and lacy but rather conservative. She got dressed while I was doing my hosiery and garter belt. She had on pink thigh highs, the pink garter belt, no panties and a very short pink skirt with a thin white scooped neck top. She did not wear a bra and her nipples were on display. She stepped into her new white stilettos and we were off. We grabbed two bottles of wine on the way out and Kate drove us to the dinner with friends.

We rang the doorbell of our new friend's house. Devine answered the door and welcomed Kate and asked her who her new girlfriend was. Kate introduced me as Michelle. Devine complemented us on our dress and invited me into the house. She was dressed in a similar maids dress to what she had worn before. She had accessorized with a gold necklace and hanging earrings. This was probably a little out of character for a "maid", but that was not actually the point of our dinner. Devine's makeup was very seductive and much more elaborate than she had when Aubrey first introduced us. Her hair was definitely different and better styled. I also think her nylons were a bit more sheer and intimate.

Kate was waiting in the foyer. She looked stunning. Her makeup was also completely perfect. She wore a very short black leather skirt and a hot pink top that showed the tops of her wonderful breasts. Her nipples were poking holes in her top. She was wearing a balconette bra that did not cover her nipples.

Aubrey hugged Kate and waited for her to introduce me. Aubrey hugged me and gave me an air kiss. She welcomed me to their home. Devine then asked me to accompany her into the kitchen. She told me again how good I looked and showed me a bottle of red wine. She asked me to open it and pour the drinks for the girls. While I was serving our ladies, Devine opened a bottle of white wine and poured each of us a glass. She told me to drink up and help her serve dinner to the ladies. I entered the formal dining room with the bottle to refill the ladies' drinks and ushered them to the dining table. I went back to the kitchen and helped Devine bring the food out. We sat everything on the large table because we would be sitting with them. Once the table was prepared, Devine and I sat in our chairs and pretty much assumed the identity of girlfriends. We passed food, complemented the hosts on the wine and place settings. We made girl talk throughout the meal.

After everyone had finished eating, Devine and I cleaned the table and straightened up the kitchen. After refilling everyone's wine glass, I joined the other three in the den for more bonding. Aubrey suggested that she wanted to have Devine give us a fashion show. She said that she had most everything laid out in order in their bedroom. She asked, "Devine, honey, you would like to show our guests some of your pretty new clothes, wouldn't you." Devine said that she would love to model some outfits for us all and welcomed comments and critiques.

Aubrey went with her into the bedroom and came out about five minutes later. Devine came out wearing a very conservative suit dress with navy stockings and medium heels. She came in and posed in different poses and then walked back to the bedroom. Aubrey got up and as she walked back to the bedroom, commented that "That was typical business attire. It gets better."

The next outfit was a short "A" style dress with a tight top and flared bottom. She had added white stockings and 4" heels in a crème color. Next came a short skirt tan in color with a black sheer shirt top. You could make out the outline of her black bra underneath the sheer material. This was followed by jeans and a V neck sweater with loafers. The last dress was a black mini skirt with black hose and a low cut red top. Her shoes were platform six inch heels with bows on the back and sides. She looked very hot in this outfit.

Aubrey then told Devine to get things moving. Devine disappeared and came back in a full length gown. She was wearing her very high stilettos and still had on the thigh highs. Next she came back wearing a baby doll with bikini panties. And last she came out in just a lacy bra and thong. We could easily see the chastity device under the thong. Kate and I both were very turned on with this show and strip tease that Devine was treating us to. Kate kept mentioning how sexy Devine was as she came back wearing less and less clothing.

Aubrey looked at me and said, "Michelle, you look hot also. All it takes is some time to get your wardrobe in order and you and Kate can treat Devine and I to your own fashion show." She told Kate what a good job she had done on my wardrobe and makeup. Aubrey then asked me to take off my maid's dress and show them my underwear. I looked at Kate and she agreed. So I stood up and unbuttoned my dress and took it off. There I was standing in front of three people who all oooh ed and aahhh ed as I strutted in front of them. Devine said, "Honey, you look so great in the bra and thong." Aubrey told Kate that my cock cage was a great addition. She said that later on we would learn to manage the bulge without the chastity device. She said that if we had some special occasions or vacations she could give me some dietary supplements which would help keep "wee willie" down. They all laughed heartily at that.

Aubrey asked Devine to show her cock cage and compare it to mine. She said, "Michelle, drop that thong and let's see what Mistress has picked out for you." Devine's device was pink and mine was clear. Kate told Aubrey that the pink cage was just "darling". Both girls were sorry that I did not have any sexy clothes to wear home, but Aubrey offered to let me borrow some of her sexier outfits. She said, "As a matter of fact, why don't you wear Devine's sheer gown. You will have your dress with you, you look great, and Kate will drive carefully."

Everyone agreed that that was a good idea. So I walked out to our car wearing my garter belt, black hose, black thong and black bra covered slightly with a very sexy gown. The feel of the lingerie on the leather seats in our car had my caged cock dripping and leaking precum all over the gown and making my butt and crotch a warm mess. Kate looked over at me on the way home and said, "Michelle, you look good enough to eat." That is exactly what we did when we got home. Kate stripped as we made our way to the bedroom. She jumped on the bed, spread her legs and told me to get eating. After I brought her to two orgasms, she took the cage off. My little cock was as hard as a brick. I entered her missionary style and came after just a few thrusts. She said, "Oh, my, aren't we the eager one. Now you need to get down there and clean up that big mess you made in my pussy." I got down there as fast as I could and grabbed her ankles and placed them over my shoulders. I placed my pretty hands under her ass and dove into her sweet sloppy pussy. The taste of our juices mixed with my lipstick was so erotic that my cock was already hardening again. I ate my spunk out until there was nothing left. Then I fucked her again and ate her out again. After I had eaten my third load from her sweet pussy, I rolled over and we hugged until we both fell asleep.

Now don't think that this was an everyday occurrence. Kate and I both worked hard. We did some long hours to keep up and improve our lifestyle. In talking to Devan over time, we discussed how to keep our business lives and regular personal lives rewarding while we practiced our own special brand of kink. Kate and I agreed that the crossdressing was a welcomed addition to our sex lives, but not the sole focus of our relationship. We settled in to a more casual routine after the first year or so. We found that this provided the cherry on top of an already good sundae.

Having said that the beginning was so very exciting and our relationship did not suffer. We both liked her taking charge. We both loved our time spent as girlfriends.

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,604 Followers
12