Dressed up for Halloween

Story Info
A costume decision ends up with sex.
1.5k words
4.27
136.9k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE:

"You know, you were right." I hated saying it outloud -- she'd never let me down now.

"I told you so -- we were such a hit at the party!" My wife was very excited -- she had been pushing this Halloween costume idea since summer. "How cool were some of those group shots -- you can do that duck face pretty good for a guy!"

I shifted in the seat, my foot sitting awkwardly on the accelerator thanks to the 4" black stilettos I was wearing. "I just wish the outfit was a little more comfortable -- I should've remembered my change of clothes."

She laughed again, and ran her hands up my leg next to the shifter. Each time I moved around on the seat my skirt rode a little higher, and by this point it was starting to show off my borrowed red panties. "I'll make it up to you tomorrow morning. You'll wake up with your cock in my mouth -- sound like a fair deal?"

"Sound even better if you started payments right now." Her suit and tie get-up, mostly borrowed from my work items, was stretched tight across her chest. God she had fantastic tits. One, well two, of the reasons I married her.

"Sorry bae, I'm wiped out, but I promise I'll make it up to you in the morning. You ok to drive the rest of the way back?" I'm pretty sure she was asleep before I could even answer.

It had been a great evening. I wasn't too keen with the idea of switching wardrobes to begin with; not that I had anything against cross-dressers. It just seemed kind of childish to me. But damn if she didn't look sexy in a pant-suit. So I traded some very hot role-playing sex for a night in heels and a skirt. She had helped pad out a bra too, and by the time we were dressed, I didn't look half-bad.

My eyes were slowly getting heavier, so I made sure to keep on the speed limit. If I was gonna run off into a corn field, I'd rather it not at 80mph. Behind me I could see a pair of lights closing up the distance - the party was quite a ways out in the country, so it'd be another 10 minutes or so before they caught up with me.

I shifted again in the seat -- my skirt now well around my ass, but the cushions felt good on its cheeks. I looked down at my chest -- she had done a great job of the tits & bra; they even jiggled under my top like they were real.

I looked up suddenly as the truck -- one of those jacked up pick ups, laid on the horn at me. I pulled over a little to let the guys pass; my speed had dropped down to under 50 as I was busy staring at my chest. The passenger -- some kid around 20, swore at me and flipped me off as they sped past, although he stopped half-way when he caught a glimpse of my outfit. But then they were gone, lights tracing along the road ahead of me.

Jeeze, I really gave that guy a show -- I doubt he saw much more than a blonde chick with her skirt hiked way up, and it was kind of exciting thinking what they were talking about in the cab. Got boners were a pain in panties.

I drove along for a bit in the dark, trying to get my cock back under control. My wife could, and does, sleep through anything. It was kind of amazing if you thought about it. Ahead, just down a side road, I saw flashing hazard lights, and slowed down to see if everyone was ok.

Seeing me pull up, a man waved me down the path, clearly in need of help. I figured it'd be easy enough to explain the outfit, since Halloween was only a few days away. I parked a dozen or so feet behind the truck, realizing it was the same one as before. Man, someone was gonna get a ribbing once they saw what was happening.

I popped open my door, and carefully swung my two heeled feet onto the ground. This proved a good chance to straighten my skirt too, and I stood up, slightly more presentable. "You guys ok?" Actually, there was only one at the truck.

"Yeah, just a pair of flats -- would you believe the luck in two?" I shut the door behind me and locked it with the keys.

"That's pretty bad -- I have a spare in the back if you need one; you'll be driving sideways a bit, so I hope you don't need to go far." Gravel crunched behind me.

"That's quite the outfit you got on there." The other one from the cab had appeared from the corn fields and now I was stuck between the two of them. "I saw you driving along earlier. You're such a slut. And you missus looks mighty fucking fine." My cock twitched at his language, and they both moved in closer.

I tossed me keys into the corn field. "Well, that was pretty dumb. But what can you expect from a blonde bimbo." Suddenly both my arms were grabbed from behind, and I was shoved forward. My heels tripped over a rock near the hood of my car. The two of them stood in front of me, lit from both sides by the lights of our cars. The driver, a black guy, kicked a stone over in my direction. "we can get into your car any time we choose slut. Show your wife what a real man is like. Unless you can think of a reason to stop us." The passenger, the young white guy reached down and cupped my face. "Can you think of a reason to stop us?" His waist was right in front of my face.

I stared at his belt buckle. Shit. "Come on sweet lips. Pull out my cock. Start sucking." I reached up with trembling hands. "Yo man, look, he's even got nail polish on." My left hand slid his zipper down, and I pulled out his cock with my right. It was staring me right in the face. "Eager are we. Open your fucking mouth." I opened my mouth, and he shoved his whole cock down my throat. I gagged, and he pulled back a little. "Get to work."

My wife gave great head. I started copying her technique. Lips and tongue. Just a bit of teeth. Suddenly he grabbed my head and pushed me back down. I tasted him explode into my mouth. "Swallow it." I did.

"Get up." It was the driver's turn. "Lay down on your car's hood and spread your legs." He passed his phone over to his buddy. "Keep filming this. I'm gonna take his cherry." I climbed up on my car's hood, and lay on my back. "Nice panties slut. Spread your legs wider." I did.

"Wait. Wait. I've never done anything anal before. You'll be too big." He tossed me my purse. My wife's purse.

"Better hope you packed some lube boy." Thank god my wife was a bit fun. She had a tube. "Spread it on your hole. Do a good job." I did what I was told.

He unzipped his pants, and pulled out his cock. Hard, and shining black in the car's headlights, it was at least 10" long. He walked up to me, and pulled me down the hood a little. I felt the tip touch my asshole.

"Ready to be a little bitch boy?" He grabbed my hips, and slowly pressed himself into me. I arched my back as I felt the head spread me apart. "Shit man, he's tight." I was full. So full. And still he kept pressing. I rocked my hips a little to relieve some of the pressure. "Horny bitch".

And then he was in. All in. "Wrap you legs around me." I did, heels clicking as they hit each other. He pulled out, and I grunted as he pushed back in. Faster. I felt myself build as his pace increased, before cumming over my skirt. His pace strengthened. "I'm gonna cum in you. Gonna make you pregnant. You wanna carry my baby bitch?"

"Yes."

"What was that?"

"Yes. Fuck me. Make me your slut bitch." He started to fuck me hard. And then rammed himself deep into me. I felt him cum. A lot. It shot inside of me. He paused for a minute, twitching in my guts. And then pulled out.

He looked up at the passenger seat. They both did. I turned on the hood, cum on my lips, on my skirt, and leaking from my ass. I could see the red light from a camera recording coming from inside. "Looks like you didn't need to throw away those keys after all." My wife smiled at the two guys from the truck, and gave them a thumbs up.