All Comments on 'Dressing Down Ch. 01'

by JambalayaJill

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love it!

Never been moved to comment on the 100's of stories I read on here but you moved Me! A true dream scenario for Me! I definitely identified with and wanted to BE Louis!great writing, please keep it up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great

Great story, well written,good length.

Looking forward to part two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Liked your story

I love stories with surprise twists and that feeling of thinking you're in control, when actually the hypnotist is secretly holding all the power over you

Tootight1Tootight1over 6 years ago
loved it

Truth is I loved the story. I got so pissed off at everyone it was unbelievable to me. One purpose of a good story, is to get the reader involved with one or more characters, and I sure did. As in any story, there is a truth that is revealed, sometimes more than one.

This is his wife that set him up, that seems to me to be the biggest thing, at least for me, and in front of all her friends, with cameras to boot. I would love to write the second chapter to this story, however, with my present state of mind, most wouldn't like it much, especially his (ex)wife.

I would encourage the author to write a second chapter, not because I like my heckles raised, and getting an attitude, but because I think the story has a lot going for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A wish

I would love to be hypnotized into dressing up like a female and being forced to suck other men

zeegee7zeegee7almost 6 years ago
MORE!!!!

I read this story when you first wrote it, and I NEED you to write more. Mixing the great amount of humiliation with the feminization is absolutely brilliant. A dream come true in writing. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More

I hope you are going to continue this story, making Louis and Karen act like sluts and make them bi-sexual making Louis act more like a female and have oral and anal sex with the men at the party and just before Karen and Louis leave Jull tells them to go clothes shopping and buy women's clothes for Louis to wear at home.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 5 years ago
Hot

I hope there's more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

MORE!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous