All Comments on 'Dressing for Larry and Friends'

by loneguy01

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice read

Hope to get in on a hot night like that

Riki1942Riki1942about 4 years ago
Long Thin Cocks

I just love a long thin cock! Not so thin I can't feel it stretching me a bit, but not so thick it's uncomfortable. Length is what I like, rather than really thick. The feeling of it moving around so deep inside, especially while grinding on it, just me drives me crazy!

I have watched videos of guys taking those soft foot long silicon dildoes up their ass and you could actually see the bulge in his tummy as it moved around inside him. I dream of sitting down on a guy's as long as that, grinding on it, seeing the tummy bulge and being able to put my hand on my tummy and feel his cock! The thought of him cumming that deep up inside me sends chills up my spine!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

What a lovely story, I was so turned on reading it, I absolutely love it when my man invites his friends round, they often don't wait to take my dress off, they just flip it up, panties down and use me and I'm in sissy heaven, do please write another chapter x sissy Lucy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh, baby, I wish we could meet and be sissy whores for all the guys who want our hot, shaved boi pussys! I absolutely ADORE dressing when my wife is out and getting with 2 or 3 guys and being their hot slut cum dump! Love your stories, sweety, you really know how to get right to it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Back for more! Does no one read these stories or respond to comments, one would think it would be a great way to find like minded playtime buddys!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

especially the beer can thick cock would love to make love to that and show it what cock worship was all about

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloneguy01@loneguy01
I am over 60 and want to share some of my sexual adventures over the years. Some of the stories have been embellished a little and, of course, the names have been changed to cover up for the guilty.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES