All Comments on 'Dressing for the Office'

by steelring

Sort by:
  • 87 Comments
IheartgayficIheartgayficabout 7 years ago
I liked it!!!!

There really was a mystery of did she or didn't she? And sometimes when we don't want to know the truth or how to handle it, we stay silent. It was pretty good. I could see this couple as real people. Good job!!!!

looking4itlooking4itabout 7 years ago

Interesting. A woman who can control an office situation. The "cuckiness" of his thinking is understandable even if it's disturbing that he was getting off on it but I had a feeling it wasn't exactly what he was expecting so I did read to the end. I am surprised that an asshole like Richard allowed her to tease him without having to put up a stronger fight to keep her fidelity but that would have done an injustice to the character you were working to create. I commend you to being true to them in your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I think you have to be real light hearted and silly about adultery and cuckoldry for this to work.

Or really into irony and deception. The problem is that the wife could in fact have been fucking the coworker's brains out, and the husband was excited and aroused by it. So while the facts may be otherwise, you essentially told a story about a timid passive submissive husband suspected his was had become an office slut, and he did nothing to confront or stop her. That a woman would go to such efforts and extremes to sexually tease and arouse a coworker, without giving her husband any notice or explanation, until she was getting close to getting caught anyway, begs the question of her true reasons and actions. The wife may in fact be innocent, but the husband is at least complicit, if not enabling. That's what makes this such a distasteful story.

But thanks for the effort. Still makes all British husbands look like timid cuckolds, and all British wives look like selfish whores.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Sidney43Sidney43about 7 years ago

Nicely written with a twist on an old, well explored subject. We are left with two choices; one that her story is true, two that she is deceiving her husband. Why people get so butt hurt about these stories is beyond me. If you don't like the loving wives category, read another and quit demeaning people who actually write stories and attempt something meaningful.

JackallsJackallsabout 7 years ago
Compelling

'When is he going to act?' That's what kept my mind busy, reading your story. If this were print, I'd say it's a pageturner!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Author

This is another great, hot story from this author who is among my top choices.

The gradual exposure and eroticism just kept me turning the pages.

For the idiots who keep shouting cuckold, just ignore them. They are morons though I doubt they know the meaning of the word.

Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The story worked and had a nice twist but a doubtful ending.

Sorry on a women showing her private parts to a boss who came on to her. She was looking for trouble or was seducing him. This richard fellow would have taken her against her will, you just don't go from slapping him to exposing yourself without repercussions. This also makes this story a little far fetched. So why the late confessions to her husband after the first slap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Five Stars

Well written, I liked your humor and sensual descriptions of your wife. Not perfect but giving 5 stars to counter at least one of those cuck obsessed Anonymous 1* douchebags.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
NEVER tell her!

That could turn out to be a fatal mistake for their marriage. If his wife knew that he lacked confidence in her fidelity AND that he got a perverted sense of excitment from imagining her fucking another man, she might decide he wasn't the wonderful, trusting husband she thought he was. Pretty good story. Dragged in a couple of places and I'm not sure she's telling the complete truth, but it was an interesting read. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Really quite good

I don't think the profusion of negative comments you've attracted are at all deserved. I do not care for a willing cuckold story. This husband was not willing to be a cuckold. He merely admitted that on some level the idea of it turned him on.

katibkatibabout 7 years ago
Superb

Excellent writing. Congratulations for an excellent story, told with restrained elegance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

but can you really, really trust that ahe hasn't been fucking Richard and you have been getting seconds. Making you wonder like that for 6 months before telling you the truth in my mind is cause for divorce because you cannot really trust what she says

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 7 years ago
An interesting twist to this situation

A good, 5* read.

I'll be looking out for more of your work.

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
Her boss tried to rape her and...

Her boss tried to rape her and her reaction after that was to start to dress slutier and slutier, until going comando to work and show it all to her boss...And all was good with the husband? Of course not! This husbad wanted her to fuck every men in her working place...That's what would make him happy...2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very Clever Plot!

This was a very well written piece and had a totally unique and erotic ending. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Really?

So she was thankful that her husband hadn't asked her about her changes. If these personal dressing changes or hygiene changes didn't need to be questioned, what does? True, he was showing his tacit approval by all the sex and attention, but if the changes had been that she was going out 3 nights a week and coming home later and later and was horny as hell when she got home, would that be something to ask about? According to her, No! It's always said that one of the keys to a good marriage is communication. He didn't ask and she didn't tell, at least until long after the fact.

If her boss was ready to force himself on her, don't you think that flashing and teasing him wouldn't have just made him more determined? Slapping him may have stopped him then, but as long as they are both working together, history could repeat itself, especially if he feels that he is being taunted.

I thought the writing was good but that the story was too drawn out.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 7 years ago
Nice

Great story, guys get so worked up. Xoxoxoxo Annette

droogedroogeabout 7 years ago
An Intriguing Storyline...

A highly original story, I thoroughly enjoyed it and commend you for your judicious use of the sex in a cuckold fantasy.The fantasy was always in the male protagonist mind and was never tangible enough to face his wife over until the very end and that was steelring's genius!.. Well written, excellent plot and character development. Read this story you won't regret it.

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Shoes

Throughout no mention of shoes on her feet. High heel pumps would've been a good compliment to her stockings and garterbelts.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124about 7 years ago
Great story

It was an interesting plot that we don't usually have here in LW.

5 *'s and FS status

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
willing cuckie story

yahoo,woopie doo -yeah I don't want my wife to know that thinking another guy fucking her in the office is a turn on-of course not, that would spoil the fun.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 7 years ago
A Different Story

Perhaps I read a different story. In the one I read, the husband had a generalised fantasy in which he imagined his wife fucking other (faceless) men. Nothing unusual there. Then when he put a face to the man he became jealous (and not aroused). Nothing unusual there. In the story I read, the wife was subject to unwelcome advances which she successfully repelled. She chose an unusual revenge but revenge it was. Cuckolds-- zero. Sluts--zero. Loving couples--one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
on some level?

Any husband who is on any level aroused by thoughts of wife having sex with someone else has a latent tendency to be a cuckhold.

Whether it ever comes to the forefront or not the desire is still exists.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 7 years ago
Refreshing

Very good twist on things. Instead of a seduction, we have a wife actually staying in control, which is a rare feat on this site. I must admit I was thinking the worst, and there is room for further development in a chapter two. Once again the anon idiots can't read a story without getting their feelings hurt- 5 stars and FS. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hot Wife

I have wondered if the story the wife has told is a cover for the promotion gained by servicing her boss, and a hot wife is the wife of a cuckold. She may have been honest as there was no sense of odour that would have indicated sex, plus no overtime and apart from work she was always with her husband when they went out ?.

greowulfgreowulfabout 7 years ago
Superb

I, for one, believe. Why say anything if she's just going to lie and draw attention to it?Plus, when there is an actual affair, it kills the sex and intimacy in a marriage. That didn't happen here. I liked seeing a woman take charge of her life and her marriage, instead of the mentally deficient women we see so often in this category. Well done, and I think I'll check out your other work.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmabout 7 years ago
Not believing

Sorry, but she cheated just doing what she did. She didnt do for husband, and she showed boss everything...no sex involved in that? Read between the lines...she showed all off and purposely to boss. Very difficult read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I liked it!

Forget all those literary critics, it was a damn good entertaining story!

andyinozandyinozabout 7 years ago
Whew !!

What a roller-coaster of emotions created by this story.

Well done.

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 6 years ago
Love...

...this story. You built the tension slowly. Every reader just knew she was going to turn out to have fucked Richard, and in a manner of speaking she did. She teased him hard and fucked him over for grabbing at her. This woman is a superb wife. She's smart, patient and very resourceful. And faithful! I just love her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The author is obviously talented, but ...

In many of his stories the husband has lots of understandable concerns about the actions of his wife, but HE NEVER SAYS ANYTHING. He carries on, filled with angst.

It’s simply unrealistic! Real people TALK when they have concerns, unless they are some kind of submissive worms. They get their concerns out in the open to be dealt with instead of letting them fester.

I hope the author corrects this repeated flaw in his plots.

sexydad50sexydad50over 6 years ago
A tease

I liked the teasing! 5 *

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Her next plan is to get revenge on a rattlesnake that once tried to bite her by petting it every day.

BarlowNBarlowNover 6 years ago
Love this story

I love the way you explore the twisted places the mind can go.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
WITH THE INFO HE HAS, IT WASNT TOO HARD

to jump to conclusions, TK U MLJ LV NV

BigDee44BigDee44over 6 years ago
Enthralling story, and what about base instincts?

I really got caught up in this story! That Lorraine is hot! One comment was that “people talk to each other”. I am envious. My wife and I did not and perhaps some of our troubles could have been alleviated.

Now, when guys get harder when faced with another man at their wife’s fount, it is always explained as being turned on. I offer that reaction can come from the deepest, most primitive places in our brain to command us to reclaim our mate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lustful

Hot wife! Not cockold! Great story! My wife is into showing all her assets, I love her so much and she loves telling me who and how she shows her goods! She comes home hot to trot!

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Great shot

Wives need to be flirty and show some love. I love the fact my wife teases me and others all the time. Your story tells me that there are others who love to flash husbands and others. Hot times awaits as summer is here.

hubby77hubby77almost 6 years ago
We loved the story!

I like to read to my wife when we are board with telle. I generally go in for the really hard hitting, gut-wrenching, (Loving wives) stories, but my wife doesn't care for the really cruel ones. We both enjoyed this story. It played to my need for torment, and my wife wants a hood piercing!

I would have liked Lorraine to, a little more fully, acknowledge the blissful hell she put her husband through. But that does leave things open for her husband to someday confess the fitful torments he suffered, desperately wanting to remain steadfastly devoted to his loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ya...sure...

She is lying to her husband. That is plain and simple! Hubby goes on and on for 6 months no less and just checks her panties...just another cuckie! She shows her boss her cunt with the piercing and it is only to tease him...does this writer expect us to believe that? No sale here! Now that she has her own team she will have to go and travel more so even more oppurtunities will be knocking! Not to mention the diamond in her clit and who will be owning that! Next comes the tattoo and the tramp stamp! This wife is cheating and has a poor sucker called a cuckie husband!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

A bit too ‘pervy’ for my taste, but it takes all kinds, I suppose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
And he believed her?

Dressing up. Getting shaved. Getting the piercing. She did ALL of that for herself. She freely admits it. What she's not admitting to is fucking other men. The story says otherwise. Trying for a strategic twist at the end to make her seem like she's a faithful wife was laughably bad. She's a cheating slut. Time for a divorce.

No one is THAT stupid!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I liked it...

...a lot. This is one great woman. Talk about handling sexual harassment with icy aplomb! The whole story led us all to believe she was unfaithful, so the last few paragraphs were a nice surprise. An easy five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
NFW!

As-soon-as she started dressing different, shaving, piercing etc.. I'd of packed my stuff, did the financial thing and left her for good. Let fuck her boss, that's what the teasing was all about with her. Sooner or later she would of, if not her boss then someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dummy

Yes She is having Sex with Richard .. But maybe one of there friends saw them going into a hotel .. That is why She is making up this story .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

What kind of woman shows her shaved pussy and piercing to her boss. What a prick tease. One step from adultery, if it hasn’t already happened.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good Story

Not quite worth 5 stars, but good, nonetheless. Danny is the only male on my team. In some ways he is my equal. But I make more money than he does. And when we go on business trips, I am always placed in charge. I love going braless around him. And I either wear a thong or nothing at all. In a week's time...every week...I am sure that he has seen up my skirt all the way to my waist. And he sees my nipples, at least every day. We have not had sex...YET. But I wouldn't turn him down if he ever suggests it. But the true reward will be telling my husband every little detail when it does occur.

POMPEDEPUISARDPOMPEDEPUISARDabout 4 years ago
Why?

If she had no intention to physically cheat on her husband why did she leave him “out of the loop” as things progressed only to dump the whole thing on him at once? Does this now mean that he should become accustomed to her exposing herself beyond the scope she has done so far. Curious as to what she was thinking about concerning showing off to her husband her risqué change of clothing and body adornments for work seemingly without any input or concern as to his thoughts. Seems that she would consider his becoming jealous & suspicious & possible ramifications.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
These jerks that didn’t like this story are not worth paying attention to.

Thanks for a great and well written story.

mainer42mainer42almost 4 years ago

fabulous tale, really had him and ME going there

katibkatibover 3 years ago
Unusual

Unusual because it is well-written and more so because of the very good editing. Thank you. As for the story, well, fiction is fiction.

ribnitinribnitinover 3 years ago

Nice. Built tension and held it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Nicely done...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cudos to you!

After reading this story for the third time. It simply never gets old. I congratulate you on your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Playing with fire

So put aside the fact he said nothing for six months and he gets off on thinking she is having sex with others... it was a believable story. However, what is hard to understand, but is plausible, is that she stayed in the job and never reported the assault and she placed herself in greater risk by teasing. Any guy that would do what he did at a place of work is also capable of a real physical assault that ends in rape.

I know, reality would ruin the story but somehow inside I feel there are some ladies out there dumb enough to have her logic.

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 3 years ago
Really good writing.

Loved the tension and angst build up every time she did something new to up the ante on dress or body adornment. Guys, lighten up! No marriages were hurt during the writing of this FICTIONAL STORY !! We read these "stories" for entertainment. It's not a news account. It's not real. The way some of you react you'd think it was happening to you. It's supposed to be fun, exciting, hard on creating motivation to grab the wife and pound her into the mattress at night, or at least pound your own pud. Don't read more into it than is there. If you don't like what the author is writing stop reading, or, how about writing your own story with the wife going to work in the same boring work clothes every day. Then coming home and twice a week engaging in 15 minutes of sex with hubby. A tad boring you say. Hmmm. Maybe that's why you're reading stories in Loving Wives. We're all bored. This author created a very exciting tale that got our blood flowing, maybe for different reasons, but he did.

Love your writing. It was fun. Good job. 5-😊😊😊😊😊

SouthdownSouthdownabout 3 years ago
Brilliant Writing

As a story it was sad and disappointing in equal measure but very well told albeit completely unrelatable to a real work relationship. I enjoyed reading it only because I expected a different outcome and was surprised at how the behavior was explained. A bit too 'cucky' for me although most married men want their wives to be a bit exotic and adventurous some times. Overall very good story 5***** for sure, Thank You.

irinmikeirinmikeabout 3 years ago

Well done and a nice twist on the usual plot line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very well written. Had me thinking it was another cheating wife story, and then you threw the curve ball at the end. Well written. Good story. Decent plot.

dunmovynivdunmovynivalmost 3 years ago

She was living dangerously. Not smart

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent. Just one peeve, which prevented a 5:

She goes to work wearing stockings, then a thong, then shaved, then naked under her skirt.

And he thinks;

'Lorraine had done absolutely nothing to give me reason to suspect that anything was going on.

Proof yes. But suspicion?

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

This was a good story, well written and very erotic. However, the ending was too ‘neat’ for me. The husband (and the reader) should have been left with an element of doubt. Was she telling the truth, or was she telling the husband a pack of lies to deflect his attention from the truth, that she had been fucking her boss from the first day that she started wearing stockings to work? In other words, she earned her promotion by fucking Richard. 4 stars.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

Okay story, but I really would not want my wife flashing some coworker just to "punish" him for his sexual advances. That's nuts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice but strange story. Strange in the way she's changing her dress & dressing more questionably, wearing stockings, then thongs into commando with getting shaved. She says it's just for teasing Richard on what he can't have, but... me thinks there's more than meets the eye that she's not saying. Why flash your stocking legs & pussy just to let somebody know they can't have it? She could stay without the flashing for the same reason. That just doesn't pass. Not to mention that, if that was all, it was dangerous with a man who basically sexually attacked her in the office.

PiusPaulPiusPaulover 2 years ago

Wonderful story about a (not) cheating wife. :)

Hopefully she will take it to the next level and start cheating, with och without the encouragement of her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is your best her. Beautifully edited btw. To play the tease out and put it to (your) bed is a great twist

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hhhmmm, strange, very strange...But,...How does it end!! LP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another superbly written, sophisticated, truly adult story from one of the best authors on this site. Well- conceived, nuanced, and an absolutely fun read.

miket0422miket0422about 2 years ago

All's well that ends well I guess.

It's nice finding out that she apparently stayed faithful.

My only issue with that was the night they ran into Richard and his wife. The comment he made and his demeanor when he made the comment didn't really make him seem like someone who got shut down and slapped for his efforts.

Maybe I have a suspicious mind from reading too many LW stories but, there are things in her explanation that seem dubious at best. Especially the fact that she didn't talk to him about any of the changes she was making as they happened. It almost seems more like his suspicions were correct but, now that she got her promotion she can stop whatever she had going on with Richard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really liked it

pummel187pummel187almost 2 years ago

Great another story that has robbed me of I.Q. points! thanks steelring! and typing your name I realize you are just another cuck pussy husband

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

At the end you exposed yourself as the repressed homosexual writer that so many poor pathetic souls are here. You were doing really well then BOOM...out came your gayness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yea bullshit she was fucking this bastard. Get a way to see whats going on in that office for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have a nylons&garterbelt fetish . My wife and I talked about her wearing this kind of lingerie under her dresses,suits,&skirts to work with her 5'' heels for some time as she looks so sexy dressed this way. She has adopted this as her regular routine and I am benefitting from this with some fantastic sex daily. What a woman !!!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ah yeah.... FUCK THAT!!!! lets divorce and remain friends

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

Tell dumbass I've got a bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to sell him!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Zero credibility. Divorce imminent.

mitchawamitchawaabout 1 year ago

Weird, but well-written with another innovative plot, and well-defined characters. The wife's dress and her husband's suspensions were nicely done. This story was excellently told and the ending, if true, was very good.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

divorce!!! guys do NOT put up with this shit (unless there was an agreement prior to marriage)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Fuckin brilliant, the ambivalence of the husband , thinking that his Wife's colleague would act in the way he probably would with a colleague, have sex with her, only to find his wife was not a cheater, and was getting at the office lecher by flashing him ,was inspired, the author has clearly some knowledge of marital relationships, where wives are concerned DO NOT say anything until you are 1001 per cent sure of your facts, and even then pick your moment.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

And the fool believed her.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So, if someone in the office comes on to her she flashes him her pussy. I wonder how many of the office boys will come on to her now that the older guy has bragged about seeing her pussy and how she shows it to him all the time.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Yea she only showed him in the office but, how about when they went out to lunch.

GD6720GD67203 months ago

This is a great story, one which can end here or continue, either way we'll written and enjoyable to read. Than you

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This sounds like my first wife. She was beautiful and had shapely, sexy legs and only wore sheer nude to the waist pantyhose without panties. She loved showing off her stuff. You could look up her skirt and see her pussy lips through the nylon crotch of the pantyhose. She worked as a secretary for an insurance agency that had clients in our town as well as in other nearby towns. She started having to go with her boss to visit clients, and the clients would come to our town. She started staying later after she was supposed to come home. I became suspicious, and asked her one time, repeatedly about her activities. She finally admitted that she was screwing one or more clients and/or agents, some from other towns. One guy had this big dick that she went crazy over and she loved him fucking her. He was filling her up. One day, on a holiday, she and I were out together, and her office was closed. She said she needed to go to the office for something. She had a key. I went in with her, We were the only ones there. While she was doing something away from her desk, I started looking in her desk and in her top drawer. Suddenly, I found some mail--a "Thank-You" card from a guy. She saw me looking at it. I asked her about it. She started to deny it, then after several times asking her, she admitted she had screwed the guy--a business client. I assume her boss fucked her, too, although she never admitted it. I can only guess how many business clients she made happy for that agency. One thing I'll admit is that she really was very good in bed and she really knew how to show off her legs and her pussy. Her pussy was always wet and she knew how to use it. It was almost impossible to stay hard in her for very long because her pussy muscles would clench and pulsate and make a man shoot. Such a woman can cause a lot of excitement and pain at the same time. I could never trust her. We eventually divorced and she passed away a few years ago.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 2 months ago

A flash here a flash there, hand up her skirt and a slap, what's next, a hand up the skirt no slap? Stupid bitch is playing with fire and will get burned sooner or later. Seems she gets a thrill out of flashing but what happens when that thrill wears off ? Wouldn't trust her as her boundaries are going beyond what a marriage should allow. The MC is obviously a closet cuckold.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous